Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
NHCE Bangalore B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to be eligible for admission in B.Tech course at NHCE Bangalore, the candidate should have passed 12th with English as one of the languages and secured 45% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects and one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology. A relaxation of 5% is given to candidates belonging to Karnataka SC/ST and other backward classes.
NHCE Bangalore B.Tech Application Process 2019
All the candidates aspiring to get admission in the B.Tech course at NHCE Bangalore have to appear in the KCET exam conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) or can appear in Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA UGCET) exam. The interested applicants can apply through the official website of the respective exam and fill the application form with relevant details. The application process will complete after the payment of the application fee. The qualified candidates can appear in the further counselling process for admission in the B.Tech course at NHCE Bangalore.
NHCE Bangalore B.Tech Selection/Counselling Process 2019
The selection is based on the normalized score of the following exams.
- KCET or KRLMPCA exam
- 12th exam aggregate marks.
The candidates who have qualified KCET exam can check the counselling procedure as described below:
- The counselling process begins with the registration of the candidate on the official website of KEA.
- After registration, the next step is the verification of documents. The candidates have to bring the original documents at the center allocated to them. An acknowledgment slip will be provided to the candidate after the verification process.
- The eligible candidates have to further appear in choice filling and seat allotment round which will be conducted online.
- The candidate can fill and lock the choices by logging into the website with their CET number.
- Once the candidate confirms the choices, the seat allotment process takes place in three rounds and is based on the selection of courses and colleges filled.
- The candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotment can confirm their admission by reporting to the allotted college and depositing the tuition fee.
The candidates who have qualified KRLMPCA UGCET exam have a different counselling process conducted by KRLMPCA. The qualified candidates are required to attend the counselling process in order to get admission to the B.Tech course at NHCE Bangalore. The counselling process involves the following steps.
- Choice filling and locking
- Seat Allotment
- Report to the allotted institute
- Verification of documents and payment of the fee
NHCE Bangalore M.Tech/MCA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can check the below eligibility criteria for admission in M.Tech/MCA course at NHCE Bangalore.
- The candidates should have passed the bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Admission to the M.tech course is done on the basis of valid scores in GATE/Karnataka PGCET exam and admission to the MCA course is based on the score obtained in the KPGCET exam.
- For M.Tech, the seat will be allotted first to the candidates with the valid GATE score irrespective of the Karnataka or non-Karnataka. Once the seat allotment is done for GATE rank holders, 90% seats will be reserved for Karnataka candidates and 10% seats will be reserved for non-Karnataka candidates which will be allotted based on Karnataka PGCET exam scores.
NHCE Bangalore M.Tech/MCA Application Process 2019
The candidates seeking admission in the M.Tech course at NHCE Bangalore have to appear in Karnataka PGCET or GATE exam. The MCA course at NHCE Bangalore admits the candidates based on the valid score in the Karnataka PGCET exam.
The candidates can apply for the GATE exam by visiting the official website of GATE and fill the application form with personal and academic details and upload the necessary documents with it. The payment of application form fee can be done through online mode such as net banking/debit card/credit card. The applicants who want to apply for the PGCET exam can log in to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) and fill the online application form with the requisite details. Candidates are advised to keep scanned passport size photograph and scanned signature ready before filling the application form. After filling and uploading the documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 650 for General and Rs. 500 for reserved category applicants.
NHCE Bangalore M.Tech/MCA Selection/Counselling Process 2019
The qualified candidates have to appear in the counselling process for admission to the M.Tech/MCA course at NHCE Bangalore. The detailed process is as elaborated below.
- The counselling process starts with the registration process for which the candidates have to visit the helpline center.
- After registration, the document verification process takes place in which the candidates have to carry the original documents along with their attested photocopies. Once the document verification process ends, KEA will retain one set of attested photocopies of documents and return the original set of documents. The candidates will receive the acknowledgment slip at the end of the process.
- The candidates who are eligible will have to choose the colleges/courses online by logging through the application number and the unique key printed on the verification slip.
- Once the entries of options are done, the seat allotment process will take place on the basis of merit and option filled by the candidates. The candidates can download the seat allotment letter by logging into the Karnataka PGCET counselling portal.
- The candidates who have approved the seat can report to the college and confirm the admission by depositing the seat allotment letter, necessary documents, and the admission fees.
The selection of candidates in M.Tech/MCA course at NHCE Bangalore is based on the following factors:
- Merit in bachelors degree
- A valid score in GATE/KPGCET
- Choices filled by the candidate during counselling.
Interested in this college?
NHCE Bangalore MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates are eligible for MBA admission at NHEI Bangalore if they have passed a bachelor's degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. In the case of reserved category candidates belonging to Karnataka, relaxation of 5% is provided in the aggregate marks.
NHCE Bangalore MBA Application Process 2019
The candidates looking for admission in the MBA course at NHCE Bangalore have to appear in the Karnataka PGCET exam or CAT/XAT/MAT exam. The candidates can apply for CAT/XAT/MAT exam by logging into the official website of the respective entrance exam. Once logged in, the candidate has to fill the application form with the required details and pay the application fee online through debit card/credit card/net banking.
Those candidates who want to apply for Karnataka PGCET exam have to log in to the official website of KEA and fill the application form with personal, academic and other necessary details. The application process will be complete after the uploading of requisite documents and payment of application fee which is Rs. 650 for General and Rs. 500 for reserved category applicants.
NHCE Bangalore MBA Selection/Counselling Process 2019
The candidates who have qualified CAT/XAT/MAT/KPGCET exam have to appear in the counselling process conducted by KEA. The counselling involves the following steps.
- Registration of candidate at helpline center
- Document verification at center
- Choice filling of colleges and courses online
- Seat allotment
- Report to the allotted college.
The selection of the candidate is based on the merit obtained in the bachelor’s degree, entrance exam scores and choices filled at the time of counselling.
NHC Bangalore BBA/BCA/B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates should have passed the 12th standard from an institute recognized by Bangalore University. The admissions to these courses only take place after the approval by the Bangalore University.
NHC Bangalore BBA/BCA/B.Com Application Process 2019
The candidate seeking admission in NHC College can fill the application form online by visiting the official website of the college. Applicants can download the filled application form and submit it offline along with the copies of the required documents. The application form can also be obtained offline from the college campus. The candidates need to ensure that all the information is properly and accurately filled so as to avoid the chances of rejection of application form. Once the applications are submitted, the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. The shortlisted candidates will have to visit the college campus for document verification and submission. After the document verification process, the candidate can submit the fee and confirm the admission.
NHC Bangalore BBA/BCA/B.Com Selection Process 2019
The selection of the candidates for the courses mentioned above is purely on the basis of merit.
New Horizon College of Education Bangalore B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are interested in pursuing B.Ed from the New Horizon College of Education can take a look at the eligibility criteria given below
- The candidates who have passed the bachelor's degree equivalent to 10+2+3/4/5 pattern with 50% aggregate are eligible for admission in the B.Ed Course.
- The candidate who has not secured a minimum 50% marks in bachelor's degree but has gained a minimum 50% marks in the master's degree is also eligible for admission.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/reserved category/physically challenged are provided with the relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of all subjects.
- The admission will only be granted as per the directives of the Government of Karnataka.
New Horizon College of Education Bangalore B.Ed Application Process 2019
The interested applicants can download the application form from the college website. After filling the application form, the candidates can submit it to the college along with the required documents. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of documents and other admission formalities. The candidates can confirm their admission by depositing the requisite fee.
New Horizon College of Education Bangalore B.Ed Selection Process 2019
The candidates are selected for the B.Ed course on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of New Horizon Educational Institutions, Bangalore
Contact No:+91-80-2526 1735
Address:New Horizon Educational Institution , 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India