A total of two Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) were signed the Telangana government that aim at developing and setting up of Skill Development Centres in the aviation sector.
The students IIT Bombay decided to identify the name of rich diversity of trees located at Sanjay Gandhi National Park at the campus.
Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) to conduct a course on road safety, in collaboration with IIT-Bombay.
Student exchange programmes are gaining popularity amongst the students of IIT Bombay. The programme enables the students to take a course or a project at a foreign university.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
The University’s basic philosophy and goals find eloquent expression in its Coat of Arms emblazoning the motto “Tejaswinavadhitamastu” which in essence means “may the wisdom accrued defy us both the teacher and the taught and percolate to the Universe in its totality”, which in essence means “may learning illumine us both” (the teacher and the taught).
The University shall have the following objectives as its mission:
- to prosecute and promote research in applied science, technology, industry, commerce, management and social science for the advancement of knowledge and for the betterment of society;
- to provide facilities and offer opportunities for graduate and post-graduate education in applied science, technology, industry, commerce, management and social science by instruction, training, research, development and extension and by such other means as the University may deem fit;
- (iii) to devise and implement programmes of education in applied science, technology, industry, commerce, management and social science that are relevant to the changing needs of society, in terms of breadth of diversity and depth of specialization;
- to serve as a centre for fostering co-operation and exchange of ideas between the academic and research community on the one hand and industry on the other;
- to organise exchange programmes with other institutions of repute in India and abroad with a view to keeping abreast of the latest developments in relevant areas of teaching and research.