Courses & Exams
News & Articles
5 Courses are offered by APIM
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (2 Years)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-General (PGDM)||4.47 Lacs||Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing (PGDM - MKT)||4.47 Lacs||Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM- IB)||4.47 Lacs||Apply|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking and Financial Services (PGDM- BFS)||4.47 Lacs||Apply|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM)||1.2 Lacs||Apply|
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 1, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects. Provisional admission will stand cancel in case student fails to submit the educational proofs or obtains less than 50% marks. No fees will be refunded.
- Candidates with work experience or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply
- Those who have not appeared in CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT, or not having the qualifying criteria, can take admissions under Management Quota/Company Sponsored Category.
Contact Details of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi
Contact No:+91-8287454545 , 1800113334
Address:Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110025. INDIA.