The Training & Placement department primarily looks after the industrial training of the pre-final and final year students and placement of the final year students in reputed industries. Apart from the above responsibilities the Training & Placement Cell has also been involved with recruitment of lecturers under part time and contractual basis, co-ordination of various extra curricular activities of the students and staff, furnishing the required details about the college to various agencies, preparation of various project reports for various funding agencies in consultation with the department concerned.
Training and Placement Cell in the Institute plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the Institute. As there are many more Engineering Colleges coming up in Chhattishgarh, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one.
T he Training and Placement Office has come in its inception since quite a long and is performing the following activities:-
Arranging in plant training for students, and, Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
For placement a large number of prospective employers are contacted during the year and the number of companies visiting regularly this Institute are increasing every year which has reached to around 25-30 by now.
The objective of the Training & Placement Cell is to look for a 100% employment of the students therefore it follows policy of 'One Student One Job'. A candidate selected for one job is further restricted to other recruitment.
- Invitation are sent to companies /organizations with the placement brochure and Job Response Form (JRF).
- Company/organization fills the JRF and sends it by email/post to Placement Office, NIT RAIPUR, along with possible dates for Pre-Placement Talk (optional).
- Information provided by the company will be made available to the students. Interested students register their.
- Placement office schedules date for campus interviews as per the ranking by the students. The company/organization can confirm or negotiate the dates with the placement office.
- Resumes of interested candidates are made available for the company as per the request.
- Short listed students get notified.
- After the completion of selection procedure on campus. Company is required to announce the final list of the students that day itself.
- If a student is selected, a job is registered against him/her under the basic & dream company sections and he/she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.
National Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
National Institute of Technology News
Contact Details of National Institute of Technology, Raipur
Address:G.E. Road,Opposite to Ayurvedic college, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India- 492010
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place