National Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- Invitation are sent to companies /organizations with the placement brochure and Job Response Form (JRF).
- Company/organization fills the JRF and sends it by email/post to Placement Office, NIT RAIPUR, along with possible dates for Pre-Placement Talk (optional).
- Information provided by the company will be made available to the students. Interested students register their.
- Placement office schedules date for campus interviews as per the ranking by the students. The company/organization can confirm or negotiate the dates with the placement office.
- Resumes of interested candidates are made available for the company as per the request.
- Short listed students get notified.
- After the completion of selection procedure on campus. Company is required to announce the final list of the students that day itself.
- If a student is selected, a job is registered against him/her under the basic & dream company sections and he/she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.