- AMU CUET BA LL.B Quick Overview 2022
- AMU CUET BA LL.B Important Dates 2022
- AMU CUET BA LL.B Eligibility Criteria 2022
- How to Apply for AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022?
- Documents Required to Apply for AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Application Fee
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Admit Card
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Exam Syllabus
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern: Quick Overview
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Results
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Merit List
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Counselling
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) in March 2022 has adopted CUET for undergraduate admissions. However, the internal reservations will remain intact. AMU CUET exam will likely be in the month of July 2022, an official notification regarding the same will soon be released on the official website of AMU.
The CUET application forms have been released and students who will qualify the exam will become eligible for admission to the BA LL.B course at AMU. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria (as mentioned below) can submit the application form and appear for the exam for the related exam. In cases where students are found to be ineligible for the course during the admission process, their candidature will be cancelled.
Read through to find all about AMU CUET BA LL.B Admissions 2022, from important dates to the exam pattern and more.
AMU CUET BA LL.B Quick Overview 2022
Candidates can take a look at the below-mentioned table to review the highlights of the exam:
Name of Exam
AMU CUET BA LL.B Entrance Exam
Not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII
Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
Duration of Exam
Slot 1: 45-195 minutes
Slot 2: 45- 225 minutes
AMU CUET BA LL.B Important Dates 2022
Candidates should keep a track of the important dates of AMU CUET BA LL.B admissions 2022. The same has been mentioned below:
AMU CUET BA LL.B Application Form Releases
April 06, 2022
Last Submission Date of Application Form
May 22, 2022
Reopening of Application Window
|May 25-32, 2022|
Release of AMU CUET BA LL.B Admit Card 2022
1 - 2 Weeks Before the Exam
Exam Date of AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Result
To be Announced
AMU CUET BA LL.B Counselling Begins
To be Announced
AMU CUET BA LL.B Eligibility Criteria 2022
In order to get through AMU CUET BA LL.B Admissions 2022, the candidates can check the eligibility criteria as prescribed by Aligarh Muslim University. The criteria are merit-based. Check more about it below:
- The applicant should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with not less than 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
- The maximum age limit for BA LL.B at AMU is 22, as of 1st July 2022.
- The university also accepts Bridge course students from AMU with not less than 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
How to Apply for AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022?
CollegeDekho assists the aspirants with a step-wise guide to apply for the AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022. Find the same below:
- Visit the official website and click on the link available on the same for the CUET UG 2022.
- After the form pops up, fill it with all the basic details like address, name, and contact details along with details of qualifications.
- The candidate must take a printout after submitting it for future reference.
Specific documents need to be uploaded to complete the application process which includes self-attested copies of Class 12 Board mark sheet, self-attested copies of Class 10 Board mark sheet, proof of payment of application fee, other documents like category certificate, PWD certificate, and so on.
Documents Required to Apply for AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022
Listed below are the documents required to apply for AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022
- Signature and left-hand thumb impression of the candidate (JPG format and size should be between 20 and KB-100 KB)
- Payment details
- Scanned copy of the coloured photo with white background
- Certificates and mark sheets of the qualifying exam
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Application Fee
AMU charges a fee while filling out the application form. An amount of Rs. 550 needs to be paid online (Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking) or via Demand Draft payable at Aligarh, in favour of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Admit Card
The AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 admit card will be available from the second week of March 2022 which can be downloaded by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the link that is the most relevant to the course.
- Select BA LL.B from the list.
- Enter the details asked on the page.
- Click the download button to view/ download the admit card.
Candidates can always click on "Forgot password" in case such a situation arises, provide the required details and set a new password.
Details given on the admit card will be as follows:
- Candidate's name
- Exam venue and centre
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of the exam
The admit card shall be kept safely for future references.
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus for AMU BA LL.B admissions , as put forward by the university, will focus on the following:
- Proficiency in English
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs (based on legal issues)
- Numerical Ability
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern: Quick Overview
- AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 question paper is divided into four sections, These sections are Section 1A (language test), Section 1B (optional language test), Section 2 (domain-specific test) and Section 3 (general test).
- As per the CUET 2022 exam pattern, the duration of the first slot of the exam is 45-195 minutes and the duration for the second slot is 45-225 minutes, depending upon the number of tests applied by the students.
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Results
The results of the AMU CUET BA LL.B entrance exam will be released after the exam. The same can be checked on the official website by entering the required details.
The procedure has been laid down below. Go through the guide to ensure a smooth process:
- Visit the official website and click on the link related to the course.
- It would take you to a page with the result of all the candidates.
- Find your roll number and see the result.
The process further entails rounds of counselling.
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be available after the results are announced on the official website of the university. The same can be found on the website by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of AMU- amu.ac.in.
- The results link will be displayed, click on that.
- It will redirect you to a PDF document. Download it.
- Find your roll number and see your position on the list.
AMU CUET BA LL.B 2022 Counselling
After the results are announced, AMU shall commence the seat allotment and counselling process for the BA LL.B Admissions 2022. 220 seats need to be filled at three AMU campuses in the country, namely Murshidabad (West Bengal), Malappuram (Kerala; the AMU Malappuram Campus) and Kishanganj (Bihar). The counselling process has been divided into three categories- provisional seat allotment, change memo category and nomination category and the same will have two rounds- Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD). The candidate must bring all the required documents for the counselling process to the venue. The final round includes document verification and seat allocation to the selected candidates.
The candidate shall remember the following points while attending the counselling process:
- The counselling process schedule shall be updated on the official website of AMU.
- Candidates shall be present at the venue in person.
- The allocation of seats will depend on the merit list.
- A counselling fee of Rs 11,145 shall be paid to the authority.
- The candidate must bring the required original documents for verification.
The candidate must submit a demand draft of Rs 11,145, which is the counselling fee, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Aligarh Muslim University. The same is to be payable at Aligarh. In situations where candidates are not able to produce the original documents, problems may arise and if during the process the documents are proven to be false, admission to the candidate might not be given.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho to keep yourself updated on AMU CUET BA LL.B Admissions 2022. Fill out ourCommon Application Form (CAF) or call on the student helpline number 1800-572-9877 for any admission related queries. You can also head to our Q&A Zone.