- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Latest Updates 2021
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2021
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Seat Matrix
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Selection Process
- More Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Admission to the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is done on the basis of merit cum choices. The entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing in the Indian Army is conducted in an online mode. Candidates who qualify for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam will be required to sign a Bond/ Agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service. The entrance exam for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing successfully took place on 28th July 2021 and the result for the same was released on 15th Aug 2021.
In this article, you can find all the details about the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021, exam dates, application form, eligibility, and selection process.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Latest Updates 2021
|17th Aug 2021: The interview rounds for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing admission 2021 will begin on 23rd Aug 2021. Candidates can click here to download their interview schedule.|
|15th Aug 2021: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2021 result is now out. The conducting authority has released a list of candidates selected for the interview round through the entrance exam.|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2021
The important dates for Indian B.Sc Nursing 2021 have been released by DGMS. Interested candidates can check out the schedule for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 to get an idea.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021Events
|Notification Releases||13th Feb 2021|
Application Start Date
17th February 2021
Application Last Date
10th March 2021
Release of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
14th July 2021
28th July 2021
15th Aug 2021
|Interview Schedule||23rd Aug - 23rd Sept 2021|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility criteria for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing in detail below:
- Gender and Marital Status:Only female candidates who are unmarried/ legally separated/ divorcee/ widow without any encumbrances are eligible for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination in the first attempt (12 years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects. The minimum pass percentage required is 55%. Students in their final year of schooling can also apply.
- Nationality:The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Date of Birth:Female candidates who are born between 1st October 1996 to 30th September 2004 are eligible.
- Physical Standards:The medical fitness of the candidate will be applicable as per the standards set by the Commission in the Armed Forces.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The application form for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is only available online. To apply for B.Sc Nursing at Indian Army follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit joinindianarmy.nic.in.and read all the instructions.
Step 2: Once done with the same click on the continue button.
Step 3: Enter the details given below to register for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
- Aadhaar Number
- Candidates Name
- Father's /Guardian's Name
- Mother's Name
- Dare of Birth
- Contact Number
Step 4: After adding all the details, check the box for declaration and click on submit. It is advised to review all the information before clicking on submit. After submitting, an OTP will be generated and sent on the Email address and through this candidates will be able to access the dashboard.
Step 5: Through the dashboard candidates will have access to the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form. Fill in all the details and proceed to pay the application fee.
Step 6: To successfully submit the application form, candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.750 via net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
NOTE- The application will be rejected in case the application is incomplete and the form has been submitted more than once.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Seat Matrix
There are six colleges across India that offer the course. The seat matrix for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 is given below:
|Institution||No. of Seats|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
NOTE: The above mentioned information has been inspired by the data from last year. Hence, it is subject to change as per the recent norms.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Centres
The option to choose an exam centre for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 will only be available after the payment of application fee. The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2021 will be conducted in 30 cities across the country. Check out the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 exam centres below:
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 Selection Process
The selection of the candidate to the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 will be on the basis of an Online Computer Based Examination. The test will be of 90 minutes duration which will consist of questions from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General English, and Artificial Intelligence. On the basis of the merit of CBT, candidates will be called for interviews and medical examinations.
More Related Articles
If you have always been passionate about a career as a Nurse then this is a great opportunity to turn your dreams into reality!
Watch out CollegeDekho for more information about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021.