University of the Fraser Valley (UFV ) British Columbia
University of the Fraser Valley is situated in British Columbia in Canadian Province state of Canada. Established in 1974, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to University of the Fraser Valley. UFV , British Columbia offers 25 courses across 11 streams namely Management, Design, Vocational, Law, IT, Dental, Nursing, Performing Arts, Engineering, Sciences, Arts and across 12 degrees like BBA, BSc, B.Tech, BA, BFA. UFV campus is spread over 64 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Placement tests determine skill level and help place students in UFV courses and programs that match their abilities and needs. The tests are provided at a minimal cost and are intended for UFV students and applicants, not the general public. Only active UFV students or applicants are able to register for placement tests.
Assessment Services placement ...
Awards and Rankings
- UFV awarded second Canada Research Chair in Food Security and the Environment
- The University of the Fraser Valley is presented ranked as the 75th best university in Canada.
- The 4641st best university worldwide.
- UFV earned the most "A Range" grades of any post-secondary institution in British Columbia.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the country by the Globe and Mail's Canadian University Report
Contact Details of University of the Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Address:33844 King Road, Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2S 7M8