UFV is recognized nationally for student success, an excellent learning environment, creative integration of programming, and our work with local communities. Located in the beautiful Fraser Valley just east of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, the University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is a fully accredited, public university that enrolls approximately 15,000 students per year. UFV has campuses and locations in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope and Agassiz, and a growing presence in Chandigarh, India.
UFV is large enough to offer variety, and yet their small class sizes allow students to get to know their instructors and learn in a hands-on environment. They offer more than 100 programs, including two master’s degrees, 15 bachelor’s degrees, majors, minors, and extended minors in more than 30 subject areas, and more than a dozen trades and technology programs. Their admission policies are flexible, and students can learn in a variety of ways: full-time, part-time, in-class, online, as part of a structured program or one tailored completely to their interests.
UFV , British Columbia Placement
Placement tests determine skill level and help place students in UFV courses and programs that match their abilities and needs. The tests are provided at a minimal cost and are intended for UFV students and applicants, not the general public. Only active UFV students or applicants are able to register for placement tests.
Assessment Services placement ...
Awards and Rankings
- UFV awarded second Canada Research Chair in Food Security and the Environment
- The University of the Fraser Valley is presented ranked as the 75th best university in Canada.
- The 4641st best university worldwide.
- UFV earned the most "A Range" grades of any post-secondary institution in British Columbia.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the country by the Globe and Mail's Canadian University Report
Contact Details of University of the Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Address:33844 King Road, Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2S 7M8