- Articles byStream
7 Ways To Maintain Cleanliness In Hostel
Cleanliness is the hygiene that one must follow in everyday life!!
Cleanliness is important in order to stay healthy and away from diseases. Students learn general hygiene at home itself but once they start staying in a hostel, cleanliness becomes mandatory to follow. Amidst numerous other students and their habits, it is too difficult to adapt oneself and maintain personal as well as public hygiene at all times.
Let's see the different ways to stay clean in a hostel.
1. Washing Clothes regularly Cleanliness arises from maintaining personal hygiene. Washing clothes regularly keeps germs at bay and keeps your body healthy and fresh. Bedsheets, pillow covers, socks, tee shirts or tops must be cleaned regularly.
2. Keeping eatables in a packed jar All edible items must be kept inside a packet or a container. Food should not be loitered around the room. This spreads flies and diseases caused by them. Clean room increases concentration, relaxation and boosts energy.
3. Keeping Yourself Clean Before cleaning your room, clean yourself. Taking showers daily, washing your hands before and after every meal is must to remove dirt and germs from body. Keep yourself groomed to look better and gain confidence.
4. Removing the clutters Items might be clattered inside your room, so it is your responsibility to removing the clutters and keep things in an organized way. This helps you maintain cleanliness along with staying fit and strong. Keeping your books, headphones, laptops, pens and other stuffs in an organized manner to find them quickly when you need it the next time.
5. Dusting the room If you find your room to be disorganized or unclean, you can dust the dirt the off by putting in some effort on some day. It is your duty to keep your surroundings clean as well.
6. Use Dustbins: Dustbins are often found inside or outside hostel rooms, thus these are meant to be used and not just as a showpiece. You should learn to throw unwanted things inside the dustbin instead of dumping on the grounds and making your space unclean and dirty.
7. Use Tissue papers/Disposable plates and cups In order to maintain cleanliness, students must use tissue papers to clean hands, face or any other surface to remove dirt and germs. Similarly, instead of dumping plastic plates and cups in the mess, use disposable ones to save the environment and keeping it clean.
Stay clean and keep diseases at bay. Enjoy hostel life by being a bit responsible too!
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...
University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Kolkata is conducting a Mega Job Fair in collaboration with ...