- Articles byStream
8 Types of College Friends We All Have
Friendship is a special bond that thrives on trust and understanding. It is the only bond through which every other relations bloom!!
Friendship is not made, it simply happens and one is lucky if he/she has met with the closest friend in life. True friends are rare to find so atleast one should try to become that special one. College friends are always close to our heart though you might stay away post college. There are friends of various traits whom we meet in college and they remain in our lives forever. Though we fight with them at times, but these friends leave an imprint forever. They become our family with whom we share everything and they listen to us without any kinds of judgments.
So let's see those different types of college friends who are our lives!
1. Fun Friend: That friend whom we can rely upon for our sorrows to fly away with. These friends are popular for their weird comments on life and are always in the fun mood.
2. Helping Friend: This friend is always ready to be there at your side. He/she is there to help you in all situations of your life. If you are broke, this friend is someone who helps you in never leaving you stranded for a penny. If you are unwell, this friend will stay awake for you to sleep well.
3. Shopping Friend: And this friend has the best choice amongst all your friends. So, you can trust upon this friend for which gorgeous dress to put on for the farewell night. Shopping is worthless without this friend.
4. Secret Box Friend: This friend can keep your secrets of all kind in a box and will never reveal out even though what the situation is. You have blurted out with the darkest secret and you can be free of worries as this friend is a bank of secrets. You can easily trust him/her.
5. Partner in crime Friend: Your friend who can be joined with for all kinds of mischieves during college days. This friend gives you various ideas for playing pranks on others or irritating your friends. You miss this friend in his/her absence.
6. Caring Friend: That friend who cares for you all the time. Its not only during your illness, but even when you go out for a movie, this friend calls you to ask if you'll have food or not or even chooses you the clothes to wear for lectures in college.
7. Advisory Friend: This friend has all the good advises in store for you. They advise you with best ideas and decisions in whatever situation you are in. One is lucky to have found this friend during college who stopped us from taking that haste decision once.
8. Roaming Friend: This friend is always out of the city either vacationing with family or on a tour with friends. So, he/she is always in the roam. You can join this friend and tour the world as well.
Whatever type your friends are, remember Har Ek Friend Zaroori Hota Hai..
So, love them and maintain your friendship so even after college ends, you get to meet them and relive every moment together.
Awww!! I am missing my dear friends!!!
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...