Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEECUP 2022: JEECUP 2022 exam dates have been revised and will be available till further notice. Every year, JEECUP or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through the JEECUP 2022 exam, the qualifying candidates will be provided admission to Diploma/ Post Diploma and PG Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Management. The JEECUP 2022 score will help the students get seats inJEECUP Participating College through the JEECUP Seat Allotment. The latest cutoff of all the colleges will be released after the entrance exam and will therefore be updated accordingly.
In this article, we will look at the list of colleges that accept rank 25,000 to 50,000 in JEECUP 2022 along with the branch accepted within the same range.
List of Colleges Accepting 25,000 to 50,000 Rank in JEECUP 2022
The cut off ranks will be released after the JEECUP 2022 entrance exam concludes. Given below is the list of colleges accepting 25,000 to 50,000 rank in JEECUP 2022:
Name of the College
Accepting Rank Range (Opening- Closing)
Government Polytechnic, Amroha
Seth Gangasagar Jatia Polytechnic
Instrumentation & Control
Mahamaya Polytechnic of Information Technology, Amroha
Neelkanth College of Engineering, Meerut
VIIT College of Polytechnic, Bulandshahar
Government Polytechnic, Saharanpur
Government Polytechnic, Bulandshahar
Government Polytechnic, Lakhimpur Kheri
Government Polytechnic, Budaun
Colleges in UP for Direct Polytechnic Admission 2022
Given below are some of the top Polytechnic Colleges in UP for direct admission (without JEECUP score):
Name of the College
Other Related Articles
Also read: Polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh
JEECUP Counselling Process 2022
The JEECUP 2022 authority will be commencing the counselling process through online mode only. The interested candidates will be able to register themselves for the couselling from June 20, 2022 to August 15, 2022. The steps mentioned below have to be followed for the counselling process of JEECUP 2022:
- Step 1- Candidates will have to visit the official website of JEECUP 2022- jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Step 2- Click on the registration link for counselling process of JEECUP 2022
- Step 3- Candidates will have to enter the required details as asked by the authority. Submit after entering the details.
- Step 4- Candidates will have to log in to the official portal and select the colleges and courses of their preferences and choices. Any number of choices can be filled in by the candidates. They need to cross check the details before locking and submitting the pieces of information
- Step5- The seat allotment results of the JEECUP 2022 entrance exam will be released on the official website.
- Step 6- The seat allocation to the candidates will be on the basis of choice filled, availability of seats, and merit of the candidates
- Step 7- The allocated candidates will have to choose the preferred option of "freeze" or "float" in the online mode
- Step 8- Candidates who choose the "freeze" mode will have to report to the district help centers for verifying the documents
- Step 9- All the documents as required will have to be submitted, verified, and checked by the candidates
- Step10- If a candidate fails to present any documents, the seat allocation will be canceled therein.
- Step 11- The right EWS certificate has to be presented by the candidates- General, SC, ST, OBC, AND PWD, MPO, FF when required
Also read: JEECUP 2022 seat allotment
For more updates on the JEECUP exam, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.