- FYJC Registration Links 2022
- FYJC Registration Dates 2022
- FYJC 2022 Eligibility
- FYJC Reservation Criteria 2022
- FYJC Application Process 2022
- FYJC Part 2 Registration Process
- FYJC Application fee
- FYJC 11th online admissions in
- Admission Procedures for FYJC
- FYJC Application Process Flow Chart 2022
- FYJC Application Fee 2022
- FYJC 2022 Required Documents
- FYJC 2022 Important Instructions
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
FYJC Application Form 2022 is available on the official website. FYJC, or First Year Junior College, is an online admission process run by the Maharashtra board to get Class 10 qualified students into a junior college where they can study 11th and 12th grades. Students who have completed their tenth grade from a recognized board may apply for admission in the 11th standard through the FYJC. Students can enroll in any of the four streams offered by FYJC: Science, Commerce, Arts, and HSVC. The entire admissions procedure for FYJC 2022 has been moved online. Admission to FYJC colleges is dependent on the student's performance in the FYJC CET Examination.
FYJC Registration Links 2022
The application for FYJC 2022 will be available in July 2022. The following are the direct links to register:
FYJC CET 2022 Registration Links
Pune (PMC, PCMC)
FYJC Registration Dates 2022
All of the essential dates for FYJC 2022 admissions are listed here. Students are recommended to remain up to date on forthcoming enrollment dates so that they do not skip out on anything.
Registration Process Start Date
May 30, 2022
Registration Process End Date
Till State Board Class 10th Result
Admission Process Start Date
Admission Process End Date
First Merit List Release Date
|July 22, 2022|
Admission Closure Date on the basis of First Merit List
Second Merit List Release Date
Admission Closure Date on the basis of Second Merit List
Third Merit List Release Date
Admission Closure Date on the basis of Third Merit List
FYJC 2022 Eligibility
Before going through the application for FYJC Admission 2022, candidates should be aware of the qualifying requirements. Only students who meet the FYJC eligibility criteria will be admitted into the junior colleges of the region. The following are the essential eligibility requirements that must be met for FYJC Admissions 2022:
- The applicant must have completed SSC (Class 10) or an equivalent level examination from the Maharashtra Board or any nationally recognised board.
- The applicant must hold a qualifying degree with English as a core subject.
- To be admitted to bifocal subjects, the applicant must have taken General Mathematics as one of the topics for their qualifying degree.
- For admission to the Science stream, the applicant must have a minimum aggregate of 35% in Class 10.
- Applicants from Maharashtra will be given constitutionally protected entrance preferences.
- Applicants who are not from the state of Maharashtra or who have completed class 10th from a board other than the Maharashtra board must fill out the Appendix "A" form.
FYJC Reservation Criteria 2022
The Maharashtra board maintains a reservation policy for FYJC reserved applicants. Candidates who meet the FYJC reservation criterion will be given special consideration for admission to junior colleges. The FYJC reservation policy for several criteria of candidates based on Maharashtra regions is detailed below.
Constitutional reservations apply solely to Maharashtra Domicile students who choose reservations when filling out the 11th entrance form.
Candidates who fulfil the FYJC reservation standards will be given preferential treatment in admission to junior colleges. The following table summarises the FYJC reservation policy for several characteristics as well as various regions in Maharashtra:
Arts and Cultural Sports
Ward of transferred state/ Central and private employees/
Physically Handicapped/ Learning Disabilities
FYJC Application Process 2022
The whole application and admission procedure for FYJC admission has recently been shifted to an online method in addition to the existing offline option. Candidates who intend to apply for FYJC 2022 must be familiar with the whole application process. The entire application process for FYJC 2022 is provided below in detail:
- Applicants can access the application form online at the region-wise links given above.
- Students from recognised secondary schools in the five corporation regions are required to give the FYJC CET 2022 and take admission in 11th only through the online process.
- A special round will be held for A.T.K.T (Allowed To Keep Terms) candidates.
- Before completing the FYJC 2022 application form, students must purchase the information booklet. The aspirants can purchase the booklet from their schools for Rs 150.
- Before completing the FYJC application form, students should carefully read all of the information provided in the brochure.
- To log in to the session, go to the official website and enter your Login ID and password. If you are a new user, click the register button. To finish the registration procedure, enter all of the essential information.
- Click on the link for the admission form on the homepage. Students can also read the instructions by clicking on the link for "assistance in filling out admission form."
- Fill out the application form with all of your personal details for the Part 1 application procedure.
- Part 2 registration will require candidates to indicate their top ten college preferences for admission. In order to get admitted, students must select one of four streams.
- After filling out all of the information, candidates must submit their papers and images in the manner specified.
- After the documents have been uploaded, click the submit button.
- The payment gateway will open, and students will be required to deposit the application cost. A Demand Draft can be used to pay the charge.
- The application will be completed after the fee is paid.
FYJC Part 2 Registration Process
Students who are waiting for the admission process for the First Year of Junior College to begin can now fill out part two of their online application forms beginning July 22.
- Candidates must fill out the "Option Form" with stream-specific options for college selection.
- Check and double-check the form.
- Print out the application form references.
FYJC Application fee
The admission processing fee/application fee for Mumbai is Rs.250/- and Rs.150/- for other divisions.
FYJC 11th online admissions in
- Mumbai region
- Pune region
- Nagpur region
- Amravati region
- Nasik region
Admission Procedures for FYJC
There is no entrance exam or interview for admission to junior colleges. Admissions are solely based on candidates' performance in the class X exam (SSC). Following the announcement of the SSC results, the conducting authority will release the first merit (July 22). Candidates whose names appear on the list must gain admission to the designated college.
Those who do not receive seats in the first round must exercise their options for subsequent rounds. The official SESD portal will be updated with all information regarding the release of the merit list, cut-off list, seat allotment, and so on. Candidates should therefore visit the official website on a regular basis.
FYJC Application Process Flow Chart 2022
The flow chart for the entire FYJC admission process is provided below:
Also Read:FYJC Maharashtra Online Admission 2022
FYJC Application Fee 2022
The FYJC application fee division is shown in the table below:
Fee (in INR)
FYJC 2022 Required Documents
It is critical for students to present all needed documentation while applying for FYJC admission 2022. Candidates who do not provide the relevant documents will be disqualified from the admissions process. The following documents are necessary for FYJC entrance in 2022:
- An affidavit of INR 100 for the candidates taking admission under linguistic minority (Sindhi) quota.
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Filled admission application form
- Filled Appendix “A” form for foreign candidates other than Maharashtra board.
- Original and attested copies of class 10th Mark sheet
- Passport-sized photograph
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- School leaving certificate
FYJC 2022 Important Instructions
The following are some of the important guidelines that candidates should bear in mind when filling out the FYJC application 2022:
- Students who have completed their tenth grade from CBSE, ICSE, or any other board must fill and submit Appendix "A" form.
- Students from boards other than Maharashtra would be required to fill out the entrance examination form with their marks from their top 5 scoring subjects.
- The subject group for ICSE will be considered for FYJC admission.
- Students may modify their chosen stream only once when filling out Form 2.
- For HSVC and bifocal topics, 25% of the places will be allocated for students who have completed their 10th grade with V1, V2, and V3.
For more updates, stay tuned to Collegedekho.