Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
With NIPER JEE 2021 counselling to begin soon, students are preparing for the same. M.Pharm is one of the most popular courses among students who wish to pursue higher education in the field of Pharmacy. It is through valid NIPER JEE 2021 scores that candidates get admission to seven National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. NIPER JEE 2021 result was released on 8th July (master's courses) and 10th July (PhD courses), Now the next step, is the counselling process.
The schedule for NIPER JEE 2021 counselling will be released soon. Till then candidates can have look at the List of Documents Required for NIPER 2021 Counselling along with details on who needs to submit specific documents.Candidates will be required to submit the following documents in original and a set of photocopies of these certificates at the time of counselling/ group discussion and interview.
Documents Required for NIPER JEE 2021 Counselling
Here is the list of all the documents required at the time of NIPER JEE 2021 counselling:
- NIPER JEE 2021 Application Form Printout (2 Copies)
- Class 10 Certificate as proof of age and correct name
- Marksheets of all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree
- GPAT /GATE /NET Score Card
- NIPER JEE Admit Card 2021
- Original Migration Certificate (Last University Attended)
- Reservation Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Disability (If Applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate
- Documentary proof in support of the NRI status.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card.
- Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by rules of the Institute
- Students awaiting their final year results can send confidential results from the official email ID of the respective university registrar before final counselling to the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All the documents must be self-attested (except Migration Certificate) by the candidates.
Special Instructions for NIPER JEE Counselling Documents 2021
There are certain documents that are not required to be submitted by all the candidates. Find out which documents are required by you for NIPER JEE 2021 counselling along with special instructions:
|Family Income Proof||Required by SC/ ST/ OBC candidates*|
|Category/ Caste Certificate||Those who fall under reservation are required to carry their Category Certificate. General category candidates do not require one.|
|Sponsorship Certificate||From the employer in case of Government/Industry sponsored candidates as per form attached|
You may click on the links given below to know more: