Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Lovely Professional University (LPU) has made a place for itself among the top private universities in India. Admission to the Law courses offered at LPU is conducted every year and students in huge numbers apply for the undergraduate law programmes at the Lovely Professional University.
This article contains all the information about LPU undergraduate law admissions. Students who aspire to make a career in Law after completing their degree from LPU can find all the details of law admissions at LPU here. The university conducts its own entrance examination called the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for shortlisting applicants for its UG law programmes. The exam is likely to be held from 20th March to 5th April 2021 and the last date to apply for the same is 20th March 2021. Go through the entire article to catch some vital details about the exam.
List of UG Law Courses Offered at LPU
Before proceeding to apply for admission at LPU for its law programmes, the students must be aware of the courses that are provided at the university. Knowing about the UG law courses offered at LPU will help the students in making an informed decision about the programme in which they want to take admission. They can analyse which course will be the most suitable for them and apply accordingly. LPU offers many integrated Law courses along with the ug law degree. The list of LPU undergraduate law programmes has been given below.
LPUNEST Law (UG): Exam Highlights
The table given below provides some basic information about LPUNEST for law admission at the Lovely Professional University. Students must check the general details of LPUNEST in order to get a better understanding of the exam which will help them in scoring better marks.
Name of the Exam
Mode of the Exam
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Sections of the Exam
Quantitative and Logical Aptitude
Total Questions Asked
+2 for every correct answer, no negative marking
LPUNEST Law (UG) Important Dates 2021
Staying updated with the important dates of LPUNEST is extremely important as that will help students in completing all the admission related tasks in the given deadline. The university follows the admission schedule of LPUNEST quite strictly hence, all the interested candidates must know the timeline set for each event. The table given below provides the LPUNEST law important dates.
Commencement of Application Process
1st Week of January 2021
Last Date to Submit Application Forms
20th March 2021
Slot Booking for LPUNEST
15th February 2021 onwards
LPUNEST Exam Dates
20th March to 5th April 2021
Declaration of LPUNEST Results
10th April 2021
LPUNEST Law (UG) Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is mandatory for all interested candidates to fulfil the eligibility criteria of LPUNEST in order to be considered for admission to its undergraduate law courses. The eligibility criteria for LLB and integrated law courses at LPU are different from each other. Every law aspirant seeking to secure a seat at the Lovely Professional University must be aware of the prerequisites that are set by the university. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for LLB and UG law programmes at LPU here.
LPUNEST LL.B Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed his/ her graduation degree before applying for LLB admissions at LPU.
- It is essential that the student obtains his/ her undergraduate degree from a university or a college that is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Students from all disciplines and streams can apply for admission. No restrictions are applied regarding the stream in which the candidate has done his/ her graduation.
- The aggregate marks scored by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree must not be less than 50 per cent.
- The student must have received passing marks in all the subjects that he/ she has undertaken at the graduation level.
LPUNEST Integrated Law Courses Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to the integrated UG law courses at LPU, the candidates are required to complete their education up to the higher secondary level, i.e. class 12th.
- All candidates must have cleared their 10 + 2 level from a school that is affiliated to a recognised central or state board of education.
- It is mandatory for the students to have English as a compulsory subject in class 12th.
- The aggregate marks scored by the student in his/ her class 12th board examinations must not be less than 60 per cent.
- Obtaining passing marks in the exams of all the subjects that the candidate has at the higher secondary level is extremely important.
How to Apply for LPUNEST 2021?
Getting the application process of LPUNEST right is undoubtedly among the most necessary parts of the admission process. Any mistake in applying for LPUNEST may lead to the application not being submitted or accepted by the authorities. Therefore, candidates must complete their LPUNEST application process carefully and within the deadline given by the university. Check the steps given below to understand how to apply for LPUNEST law admissions.
LPUNEST Offline Application Process
- To apply for LPUNEST in the offline mode, the candidates will be required to visit the LPU campus where they can fill and submit the application form of LPUNEST for law courses.
- The interested applicants will have to purchase the LPUNEST application kit which will consist of the application form, the university brochure, and a booklet.
- From the kit, the candidates can fill the LPUNEST application form by using a ballpoint pen.
- Photocopies of the required documents must be attached to the application form along with the candidate’s passport-sized photograph.
- The submission of the application form in the offline mode can either be done directly at the university office or the candidates can also choose to send it via post to the address of the varsity.
LPUNEST Semi Online Application Process
- The applicants who do not wish to send the hard copy of the application form can choose to apply in the semi online mode.
- In this process, the candidate will have to fill the application form online after going to the official website of the university.
- While filling the form, the student will be asked if he/ she has already purchased the LPUNEST application kit not, to which the applicant has to reply by clicking on yes if he/ she has bought the kit.
- In the next step, the candidate will be required to fill in the unique OMR sheet number and the OMR code.
- As soon as all of these steps are completed, the student can click on the ‘Submit’ button and take a print out of the completely filled application form for his/ her future reference.
LPUNEST Online Application Process
- If a candidate wishes to complete the LPU application process in the online mode, he/ she will have to visit the official website of the university in order to register for the process.
- The student will first have to make the payment for the application form by using an online payment gateway like net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Once the payment has been made, the applicant will be able to fill the application form. He/ she will have to enter the personal as well as academic credentials.
- The required documents will have to be uploaded online after being scanned. These include a passport-sized photograph of the candidate, his/ her signature, Aadhar Card, and the mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- The candidates must ensure that they submit all the documents as per the prescribed format and in the size, they are asked for.
LPUNEST Law (UG) Application Fee 2021
The application fee of LPUNEST for the law application process has been given in the table below. All the applicants must be aware that the amount to be paid for a different mode of the application process is different from each other. Moreover, the application fee for girls differs from that for boys. Check the table to get a fair idea of how much does applying to LPUNEST costs.
Mode of Application Process
Fee for Boys
Fee for Girls
Online form and Soft copy of LPUNEST Kit
Online form and Printed LPUNEST Kit
Also Read: LPUNEST Law Sample Question Papers
LPU has become a pioneer in higher education in all spheres and streams. It claims to have maintained a 100 per cent placement record for the past many years. In order to take admission to the college, you can simply dial 1800-572-9877 (toll-free) or fill up the Common Application Form.
Candidates who have any doubts or queries can write to us on the CollegeDekgo QnA Portal where our experts will provide answers to all the questions.