Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Pearson VUE will administer the LSAT-India 2023 on a variety of days and times. Candidates can take the exam from home or any other safe location of their choice. As a result, it is critical for applicants to understand what they can and cannot do on the day of the LSAT India exam. On the day of the LSAT-India exam, LSAC supplies a detailed schedule of dos and don'ts that candidates must follow. Any type of misconduct or violation of the norms of conduct may result in the candidate's LSAT-India 2023 score being disqualified or cancelled. Furthermore, there are some suggestions that candidates can follow to prepare for the exam day.
LSAT India 2023: Things to Keep in Mind
With only a few months remaining for the exam, candidates must do the following things to take the LSAT India 2023 exam without any hassle.
- To gain a real test experience, take the LSAT India mock test, which is available on the exam's official website.
- Check that the system on which the test will be performed meets all of the requirements. Among these system requirements are:
LSAT India 2023: Technical/ System Requirements
Operating Systems (OS) supported
Windows 10 (64-bit) (excluding 'S Mode')
Windows 8.1 (64-bit) (all editions except 'RT')
Windows 8 (64-bit) (all editions except 'RT')
macOS 10.12 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 10.13 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 10.14 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 10.15 (excluding beta versions)
Other OS Requirements for Windows Computers
Windows Operating Systems must pass Genuine Windows Validation
Dual Core / i3 or above processor
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (or higher) installed/enabled in your system
Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7 are strictly prohibited for exam delivery
Other OS Requirements for Windows & Mac Computers
OS specified minimum RAM
4 GB RAM or more
Attached or integrated working Camera, allowing the camera to access the video capture during the exam
Administrator privileges to install applications
Internet with consistent speed (as equivalent to browsing) (2 to 5 Mbps)
Supported web browser – Chrome (Ver 82.0 or above), Firefox (Ver 68 or above), Safari (Latest version)
Disabled pop-up blockers in the web browser
Installed updated Antivirus software
End all web sharing applications like Skype, Team Viewer, MS Teams, Zoom, GoTo Meeting, ShareIt, Webex, etc
Also Read: Career Options after LLB through LSAT India
How to Appear for LSAT India 2023?
The exam will be proctored online, so applicants can take it from the comfort of their own homes or any other safe location of their choice. Candidates are not required to travel to any exam center.
Candidates must, however, have a laptop or computer with a webcam and an active internet connection in order to take the test. To ensure the exam's fairness and integrity, the conducting body will record the entire time the candidate attempts the test.
Complete instructions for taking the LSAT India 2021 online proctored test can be found below:
- To access the proctored test, go to https://lsatindia.pearsonvue.com/TA/TestPlayer/Start.aspx. The login credentials will be identical to those used for system verification.
- After login in, click your photo and wait 10-15 minutes for a proctor to confirm your identity. It should be mentioned that you are not permitted to wear headphones when taking the photograph.
- Accept the requirements on the Instructions page to begin the test.
- Carefully read all of the directions on the instructions page.
- To begin the test, click the Start Test button/ link.
- You must answer the questions in the order listed. You will not be able to return to the previous section once the section has been skipped.
- If you have a defective camera or are capturing blank footage, your exam will immediately pause and someone from the Support team will contact you to rectify the issue.
LSAT India 2023: Do’s and Don’ts
A few of the important do’s and don’ts before the LSAT India 2023 examination day are listed below:
System Verification: Candidates must perform system verification a few days before the test to confirm that they meet the system criteria for appearing in the test.
Designated Test Room: Aspirants should take the exam in a secluded, calm, and well-kept environment. The workplace must be clean, and no prohibited materials should be present near the testing location. Once the test has begun, do not alter the working environment.
There are certain “allowed” items during the online LSAT India 2023 exam, those items are ID proof (aadhar card/ UIDAI allotment number, pan card, driving license, SC/ ST Certificate with a photograph, Employee ID containing photo and signature, a non-mechanical pencil, two blank pieces of paper, transparent water bottle(not mandatory), and an analogue watch (not mandatory). However, there are certain items that are strictly prohibited during the LSAT India 2023 exam, items like electronic devices, pens, digital watches, cameras, study materials, headphones, etc. are strictly barred during the examination.
A few of the important do’s and don’ts on the LSAT India 2023 examination day are listed below:
- A mobile device or any other electronic equipment other than those required for administering the test may be used by the candidate.
- Candidates must not have any electronic devices near the examination area.
- During the examination, communicating with others or speaking loudly will be banned.
- Candidates must keep their faces in front of the camera at all times, which should be visible through the webcam.
- The LSAT India results will be cancelled if you leave your seat or change your computer system.
- Candidates must not attempt to open any other application during the test; any such attempt will result in the test being cancelled or the score being cancelled afterwards.
- Candidates are not permitted to copy the test material, and recording the screen is also prohibited.
- Candidates are not permitted to attach or disconnect any external device from the computer system after the test has begun.
- Candidates should dress appropriately if they are taking the exam in person at a physical testing center.
- Wear nothing that will obscure your visibility on the webcam. Avoid wearing hats or hoods, sunglasses, or headphones, among other things.
A few of the important do’s and don’ts after the LSAT India 2023 examination day are listed below:
- After the test, candidates will not discuss the results in any way, oral or written.
- Candidates must guarantee that no information pertaining to the test material is posted on social media or the internet.
LSAT India 2023: Re-Test and Technical Issues
If a candidate encounters a technical problem during the exam, such as a lack of power, internet access, or a malfunctioning webcam/ computer, they can contact the support staff using the information provided below:
Email ID: LSATIndia@Pearson.com
Phone Number: 91-70428 87273/+91-99588 36883
If the support team is unable to rectify the issue and an aspirant is unable to complete the exam, they may request a re-test within 24 hours of their test appointment start time. The candidate may request a re-test through the LSAT India registration dashboard's query mechanism. The aspirant will be allowed to retake the exam if it is determined following an investigation that the interruption was not caused by any misbehaviour.
Important Note: Before taking the test, candidates should notify their family members and ask them not to enter the room. There should be no one inside your room, so if somebody comes in, ask them to leave immediately. The testing session will be marked for review, but the candidate will not be penalized if no misbehaviour on the side of the candidate is identified.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates on LSAT India and other law entrance exams in India. Send your queries through the Q&A Zone or call on the toll-free helpline number 1800-572-9877.