Are you feeling lost and unsure about what career path to take after completing 12th standard?
Say goodbye to confusion and hello to a bright future!
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TANCET 2023 Exam Day Do's and Don'ts: Anna University is set to conduct TANCET 2023 on March 25. Candidates aspiring to gain admissions into the top institutions in Tamil Nadu will participate in the highly competitive state level examination. It is important that students give their best performance on exam day, and they can do so by following TANCET 2023 exam day guidelines which can be found on TANCET hall ticket and is mentioned in detail in this article.
Following months of studying for TANCET 2023, students must ensure that they are prepared to give their best performance on exam day. Aside from dealing with the stress and anxiousness of the forthcoming exam, candidates must also ensure that they are following all of the regulations and procedures including TANCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines, especially as the exam day approaches. TANCET 2023 dos and don'ts mentioned in this page make things easier. It is critical to follow the directions provided by Anna University. Applicants are strongly recommended to closely adhere to the preventive measures given by the authorities in order to have a safe exam experience.
Retaining the studied information is also crucial at this stage. Check the secrets followed by toppers and suggested by experts on how to ace TANCET 2023 exam during the final stage.
Quick Link: TANCET 2023 MCA Admissions
TANCET 2023 Date & Time
Candidates must have complete knowledge of the TANCET 2023 schedule to prepare for the exam more appropriately.
March 25, 2023
TANCET Exam Timing
10 AM to 12 Noon
Do’s and Don’ts for TANCET 2023
There are some ethical practices that candidates should follow for a smooth examination experience and avoid certain practices which could lead to disqualification. Here is a list of TANCET 2023 Do’s and Don’ts
Do’s for TANCET 2023
- Find the location of the exam centre beforehand - Students must know the location of the exam centre before the exam day to avoid any delays. It is important to have a clear route in mind. Experts suggest that candidates can use any Maps app and scope out any congestion or traffic on the way to the exam centre. This will help in avoiding being late to the exam centre
- Reach the exam centre in advance - Applicants should arrive at the exam centre early in order to complete the identification procedures on time and prevent any last-minute rushes. Students should be aware that if they arrive late for the exam, traffic may become a detriment. As a result, applicants should arrive at least an hour before the exam to prevent any last-minute shocks
- Check the seating arrangement in the TANCET exam centre - Candidates will be permitted to enter the examination venue following the identification procedure. Students must sit in the examination hall according to the roll number assigned to them on the TANCET admit card. The seat number will not be modified prior to the exam
- Go through the TANCET question paper and recognise easy sections - As the invigilator hands out the TANCET question paper, candidates should swiftly read the instructions before going through the material. Applicants are recommended to begin with the portion that they can finish in the least amount of time with the greatest accuracy
Don’t for TANCET 2023
- Don’t Skip Breakfast on exam day - Since the exam will be conducted from 10AM to 12 Noon, it is important to not skip breakfast on exam day. Hunger pangs will reduce the answering capabilities
- Carry No Electronic Devices - Applicants will not be permitted to enter the exam venue if they bring a calculator, mobile phone, wristwatch, bluetooth device, camera, or other electronic device. Authorities have prohibited the use of smartphones inside the examination grounds in order to monitor any suspicious activities. Applicants will be permitted inside the test venue after being frisked by security personnel
- Avoid spending too much time on one question - In the TANCET exam, candidates get 120 minutes to answer 100 questions. Applicants must answer each question in one minute or less. When they have answered all of the questions, they will be given 20 minutes for revision. Students must maximise the two hours allotted for the TANCET exam
- Do not leave the exam hall before 12 Noon - Even if a candidate completes his work ahead of schedule, he should edit it for correctness. If an aspirant has any doubts about an answer, he or she should take this opportunity to double-check its accuracy
- Do not attempt all questions in the paper - The TANCET 2023 exam will contain negative marking of 1/3 for every incorrect answer. That is, one mark will be deducted for every three wrong replies noted by the contestant. Applicants should not attempt all questions if they are unsure of the answer. Therefore, we advise against answering a question based only on speculation
Experts Secrets to Ace TANCET 2023 exam
- Time Management is Key to Success - Knowing the topics which you are confident in and the weaker topics is crucial when answering the question paper. The time given during the exam should be used wisely. Candidates must have a strategy backed with a schedule to tackle the paper more efficiently
- Solve the question paper available at tancet.annuniv.edu - Anna University has released TANCET previous year question papers on their official website. It is important to solve those papers as some questions or topics might be repeated
- Revise the sections that you have mastered - During the final stage of preparation it is important to not overburden yourself by studying extra topics. Instead spend the time revising and refining your knowledge of the topics from the TANCET 2023 syllabus which you are already familiar with
- Fuel up for the exam - Eating a healthy meal and having enough sleep and exercise is important as it will directly affect your answering abilities. Take some time to relax and practice meditation to avoid feeling burnt out
TANCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates will be able to find the exam day instructions for TANCET 2023 printed on their hall ticket. It is important to take the time and go through it carefully. A detailed TANCET 2023 exam day guidelines can be found below
1. Carry the TANCET Admit Card 2023
The TANCET 2023 hall ticket is mandatory for entrance to the test centre. If the candidate fails to present the hall ticket during the verification procedure, he or she will not be permitted to sit the exam. Also, applicants may not find a print shop near the exam centre; hence, bringing extra paper copies of the TANCET admit card 2023 is required on exam day. The admit card of TANCET 2023 is an important document throughout the counselling process, in case the hall ticket is lost post examination, a duplicate admit card can be issued on payment of Rs.300 through demand draft.
2. Bring Valid Photo ID Proof
Candidates must bring genuine and valid photo-identity proof with them along with their TANCET admit card. To prevent impersonation, authorities have imposed the provision of authentic identification verification. For the TANCET exam, candidates may bring the any one of the following identification cards:
- Driver's Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- University ID proof
3. Carry appropriate stationary to the exam centre
The TANCET 2023 exam will be conducted in offline mode as a Pen and Paper based test, hence candidates are required to bring their stationary to the exam centre. Aspirants must bring a black pen to the exam centre. A day before the exam, candidates should gather all of their stationery. Make sure to carry the stationary in a transparent pouch. The invigilator will not allow test takers to interact for stationery materials during the exam. Carrying the same to the centre will therefore assist the applicants in remaining calm.
4. Fill the OMR Sheet Carefully
The TANCET invigilator will give each candidate one OMR sheet. Applicants must carefully complete the OMR sheet by following the instructions. Because these OMR forms will be examined using computer software, candidates who do not properly fill out the document may be evaluated improperly. Applicants should only use a blue or black pen to fill out the OMR page. They should darken the circle next to the right answer choice carefully and evenly when filling out the page. The pen markings should not extend beyond the circle's edges. Any light shading or improper shading will result in the scanner not being able to evaluate the paper accurately.
5. Use the designated rough sheet for calculations
A rough sheet will be provided along with the OMR sheet for calculations. Candidates should only use the rough sheet and should avoid making any calculations in the question paper or OMR sheet. The rough sheet is to be returned to the instructor at the end of the exam.
6. Return the OMR and Rough sheet to the invigilator
Once the exam concludes at 12 noon, candidates should return the Question Paper, OMR sheet and rough sheet to the exam centre invigilators. In case they fail to do so, they will be disqualified from the examination.
Also Read: How to Prepare for TANCET 2023 MCA Quantitative Aptitude
List of Colleges for 5,000 to 10,000 Rank in TS POLYCET 2023
List of Colleges for 10,000 to 25,000 Rank in TS POLYCET 2023
TS POLYCET 2023 Marks vs Rank
TS POLYCET 2023 Passing Marks
TS POLYCET EEE Cutoff 2023: Check Previous Year's Closing Ranks
TS POLYCET CSE Cutoff 2023: Check Previous Year's Polytechnic Diploma Closing Ranks