Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University every year. The exam is conducted in both online and offline modes which students can attempt in order to get admission to various graduate and PG programs such as BPharma, MPharm, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BHMCT, MBA, etc.
In this article, we will talk about all the information related to UKSEE 2022 including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, admit card, selection process, exam pattern, etc.
UKSEE Important Dates 2022
The below given are the important dates for UKSEE 2022 which are Tentative in nature.
UKSEE Online Registration Start Date
Online Registration Close
Availability of UKSEE Admit Card
To be notified
UKSEE Exam 2022
To be notified
To be notified
To be notified
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for various courses differ; please see the table below for more information.
Passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry, as well as one of the subjects (Mathematics, Biology, Technical Vocational, Biotechnology).
Passed Class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% Marks.
BPharma (Lateral Entry)
Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy, 2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
The candidate must have acquired a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy with a minimum aggregate of 55% for General category and 50% for SC/ST category.
MCA (Lateral Entry)
At the 10+2 level, I completed BCA, BSc (IT & Computer Science), and Math as core subjects.
BTech (lateral Entry)
Diploma from an AICTE-approved institution in the relevant branch of engineering/technology with at least 45% marks (40% in the case of the reserved category). OR a BSc degree with at least 45% marks and an XII standard with mathematics as a subject (40% in the case of the reserved category).
The candidate must have passed any bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a recognised school/university with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST category students).
Passed a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics at the intermediate or graduate level with a minimum of 60% marks.
The candidate must have acquired a bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General category and 45% for SC/ST category.
Important Note: The students who have qualified CAT are eligible for direct counselling of UKSEE.
UKSEE Application Form 2022
From April 15, 2022, the UKSEE Application Form 2022 was available online. The applicants must fill the form before the closing date, following the given instructions: Check out the step by step process to fill the UKSEE application form for 2022 academic year:
The application form will be available on http://uktech.ac.in/uksee/
The candidate will first have to register for UKSEE to get access to the application form
The applicant will have to fill the form with correct information including all the required documents
The applicant needs to submit a recent photograph with the following specifications to be met:
The photograph should be taken recently, having dimensions of minimum 35x45 mm, covering almost 75% of the face and head
The photograph must have the name of the application with the date of clicking at the bottom of the photograph
The background must be very light & clear, with no scratches or stains on the photograph
After filling the form, the applicant will submit the application fee
The applicant is required to submit the form and keep the printout for further references
UKSEE 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for UKSEE 2022 is INR 1000 for General and OBC Category students, while INR 500 for SC/ST category students. The applicant can pay the application fee through any of the online payment modes including debit/ credit card, or Net banking.
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must wait a week or so after paying the application fee to download their USKEE admit card. Candidates are asked to download their admit cards from the official website and to keep their admit cards safe with them. Because entry to the examination hall without an admit card is prohibited.
- Candidates can access their admit cards online beginning in the fourth week of May 2022. (tentatively)
- Admit cards will not be mailed to candidates' homes
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards until the admission process is completed, as admit cards may be required during the selection process
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2022
The UKSEE 2022 exam pattern will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) and will be pen and paper based. The questions, duration, and marks will differ depending on the courses chosen by the candidates.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held offline, with pen and paper
- Question Type: Objective questions will be given
- Marking Scheme: Different marks will be assigned to different papers
- There is no such thing as negative marking
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||2 ½ hours||100|
|2||Maths||50 MCQ||1 ½ hours||50|
|3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||1 ½ hours||50|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMTC)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||2 ½ hours||100|
|6||Aptitude Test for Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|8||Aptitude Test for BSc Graduate (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|9||Aptitude Test for MCA (Lateral Entry) for BCA/BSc CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
UKSEE Syllabus 2022
UKSEE syllabus 2022 will consist of the following subjects for which the students must prepare for the test.
Important Note: MBA students can also prepare for the test as per the CAT syllabus.
Physics and Chemistry
Measurement, motion, Gravitation, Work, Power and Energy, Heat, Thermodynamics, wave, optics, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Electrochemistry, Periodic table, Thermochemistry, Kinetics, etc.
Algebra, Calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Statics, Dynamics
Zoology, Animal Psychology, Botany, Nitrogen Cycle, Respiration, Growth and Movement
General Awareness Aptitude (BHMCT)
Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, English
MCA Aptitude Test
Algebra, Trigonometry, Probability, Calculus, Geometry, Vector, Statistics, Logical Ability, Dynamics
Engineering Aptitude Test
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Graphics, Elementary Biology, Computer Science, Diploma level physics, chemistry and mathematics
Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and taxology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
MBA Aptitude Test (As per CAT)
Maths & Quant Ability, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation
USKEE 2022 Results
Candidates are being informed that the UKSEE 2022 results will be available online at the official website, where they can view their scores.
- The results will be posted on the USKEE website in the first week of June 2022. (tentatively)
- The candidates' scores will be announced first, followed by the release of a merit list containing the names of those who scored higher than the cutoff list
UKSEE Selection Process 2022
The result for UKSEE 2022 will be released in the fourth week of June 2022. Based on the marks obtained by the student in each of the subjects, along with their rank, a merit list will be released on UKSEE official website. In case there is a tie between any two students, the merit will be calculated upon the number of incorrect answers and the age of the applicants.
The counselling for UKSEE 2022 will begin from the 1st week of July 2022. Based on the rank scored by the students, they will be called for the counselling process. There, the students will have to opt for their preferred seats or college. Finally, the student will have to visit the college campus to complete the final admission process.
UKSEE 2022 Merit List
The UKSEE 2022 Merit List will be published online shortly after the results of the candidates who took the exam are released.
- The merit list will be published online at UTU's official website, uktech.ac.in
- The merit list will be generated based on the candidate's performance in the UKSEE 2022 entrance exam
- Candidates must pass the exam in order to be included on the merit list
- Candidates who meet the cutoff criteria will be listed in the merit list and will be considered for further admission
UKSEE 2022 Cutoff
The examination authority of Uttarakhand Technical University will determine the UKSEE 2022 cutoff (UTU).
- The cutoff is set to select the most deserving candidate from the large pool of applicants for admission to UTU affiliated colleges
- Candidates who meet the cutoff marks will be considered for admission
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum cutoff are rejected
- Cutoff points for various categories, such as general and sc/st, are published
- The cutoff will be available for various colleges and courses
- The cutoff will be published online at UTU's official website, uktech.ac.in
- Some of the factors that influence the cutoff list are the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available, and the number of candidates who have taken the exam
USKEE 2022 Counselling
The examination authority's decisions on student admissions to various government and private colleges will be considered the final result. Candidates will be assigned to available state and state quota seats based on merit.
- Counseling will begin immediately following the announcement of the merit list
- Seats in the Counselling will be assigned based on the merit obtained by the candidates who took the exam
- Counseling will begin tentatively in the third week of June 2022
- Candidates who are chosen for counselling must submit a DD for 1000 in the name of the Finance Controller, UTU, payable in Dehradun at the time of counselling
- Only Uttarakhand residents will be considered for lateral entry positions
List of Documents Required for Counseling
The list of documents that candidates must bring with them during the Counselling procedure is provided below.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2022 Score Card
Important Note: The student must bring all the original and photocopy of educational documents at the time of the counselling process.
All the best for your exams!