Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
NIE MYSORE M.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
Option-1: A candidate with valid GATE score.
Option-2: For full time M.Tech : A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in B.E. taken together in all the subjects for all the years in eligible for admission to M.Tech Programme. 45% of marks in case of SC,ST and Category-I candidates.
Admission to M.Tech Programme is through Karnataka PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) only.
Management Quota seats are also available in some disciplines.
NIE MYSORE B.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
- The candidate shall have passed the second year Pre University or XII Standard or Equivalent examinations held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects :- Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology, Electronics and has secured not less than forty Five (45%) percent of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the language for admission to Engineering and Technology Courses.
Provided further that the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility shall be forty percent (40%) of aggregate in optional subjects in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes specified in the relevant Government order for the purpose of reservation in respect of Engineering and Technology courses.
- 3 year Diploma with minimum of 50 percent marks in the final examination for Lateral Entry.
- Any other equivalent examination approved by the VTU
- Admission to the Institute will be made according to directives of AICTE and Karnataka Government as applicable to each academic year.
- Admission to the B.E. Programmes will be through CET and COMED-K only. Management quota seats are also available.
Interested in this college?
NIE MYSORE MCA Eligibilty Criteria
A candidate who has passed any Under graduate examination of minimum of 3 years or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects for all the years is eligible for admission to MCA programme. 45% marks in qualifying examinations in case of SC,ST and Category-I candidates.
Provided that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified above in Pre-Univesity Programmes with fifty percent of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission.
Admission to MCA Programme is through Karnataka PGCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) only.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru
Contact No:+91- 821 2480475 , 821 2481220 , 821 2480996
Address:The National Institute of Engineering, Mananthavady Road, Mysore – 570008.