Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Process Driven Placement System - Over time our placement process has been refined to make recruitment as simple as possible for students and companies alike. The life cycle of the placement process is:-
- We contact companies about 2 months ahead of the placement schedule.
- Companies provide us with the necessary data through a Job announcement form.
- We scrutinise the requirements and then send a formal invitation to the companies.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We announce the visit along with the details provided by the company in the announcement form to the students.
- We ask eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
- We book accommodation for company (on payment basis) at the Guesthouse within the campus.
- We book a presentation hall and a student volunteer is allocated to take care of the logistics on campus.
- We announce the list of selected candidates once the company finalises it.
- Students sign offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Some of the salient points of the placement process are:-
- No registration charges
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
- Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made available
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.