Placements Stats for All Degrees
BITS Pilani is a preferred destination to recruit from, for a large number of companies. We feel validated in the quality of education and experience we provide to our students when a majority of our students are successfully placed on campus. Each of our programmes are designed to give our students a balanced education with theory as well as practical knowledge. In addition, they are encouraged to participate in extra curricular activities as it helps them develop soft skills and develop well rounded personalities. It is this that differentiates our students and makes them a valuable part of any company they join.
Process Driven Placement System - Over time our placement process has been refined to make recruitment as simple as possible for students and companies alike. The life cycle of the placement process is:-
- We contact companies about 2 months ahead of the placement schedule.
- Companies provide us with the necessary data through a Job announcement form.
- We scrutinise the requirements and then send a formal invitation to the companies.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We announce the visit along with the details provided by the company in the announcement form to the students.
- We ask eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
- We book accommodation for company (on payment basis) at the Guesthouse within the campus.
- We book a presentation hall and a student volunteer is allocated to take care of the logistics on campus.
- We announce the list of selected candidates once the company finalises it.
- Students sign offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Some of the salient points of the placement process are:-
- No registration charges
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
- Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made available
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of BITS Pilani, Pilani
Contact No:9 , 1 , 1 , 5 , 9 , 6 , 2 , 4 , 4 , 0 , 8 , 9
Address:Vidya Vihar, Rajasthan, Pilani, Rajasthan, India- 333031