Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Chennai Institute of Technology Placements
- A strong partnership with industry will be a solid foundation for a successful career.
- CIT has strong links with many firms and organizations in private and public sectors. New knowledge skills and an insights into work can be developed by students in conjunction with employers in the business and industry sectors.
- During the four years of course period, all students will attend in-plant training and internships in their respective industries. This will give the students an insight into professional, industrial world and will enable them to update their hard and soft skills.Training and Placement Cell is functioning with Training & Placement director, development Officers along with one staff member as co-ordinator from each department and student representatives as members of Training and Placement Cell. This Cell organizes regular aptitude training programmes, group discussions to develop technical skills and personality development programmes to improve soft skills.
- Our placements service is staffed by highly qualified professionals who have the ability to help you make the right choices for your career development. They will be able to support students with their application skills including writing CVs and application forms.
- Placement opportunities range from local, national to international companies who will visit the CIT campus to recruit young engineers, from all disciplines, on an annual basis. Apart from these companies, MK AUTO COMPONENTS India, will also be recruiting their employees from CIT only.
- To develop Employabilibity skills among the students by providing Industrial training to seek & facilitate suitable placement for students
- To place students in Prospective Core Companies
- to enable them to successfully handle challenges of present contemporary society and excel in every aspect of life
- to develop life skills
- to develop job-ready talents
- to arrange Internships & secure industry based projects
- to offer guidance for higher studies
- to develop and sustain industry institute interaction
Goals and Objective
- The training & Placement Cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to all students to find employment. This commitment is demonstrated by the existence of a full-time Placement director.
- contacts between companies & students. Staff members are available to respond to student’s questions and concerns of all kinds. This includes advice on placement procedures, help to prepare resumes and mock Interviews. The aim is to ensure that students have the information and skills necessary for an effective job search
- Those considering careers in education or research are offered detailed career guidance at the Training & Placement Cell. All counseling is based on up to-date placement statistics and an envisioned view of future educational and industrial trends. Additionally, the Training & Placement Cell helps the students to improve their communication Skills and Presentation Skills.
Top Recruiting Companies
KUKA, Virtusa, Atos Origin, ACC Cement, ACC Limited, Sandvik Asia, KEANE India Ltd( NTT DATA), Renault Nissan, kawasaki, TCS
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Bachelor of Engineering-B.E.||NA||NA / NA|
|Master of Engineering-M.E.||NA||NA / NA|
|UG||NA||NA / NA|
|PG||NA||NA / NA|