Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
- Average Package N/A
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed 60.0
Admission Open 2019
The Career Guidance Cell (CGC) is an initiative of the Alumnae Association of Stella Maris College, which was started in the year 2003. It provides comprehensive services in the area of training, options regarding higher studies, internships and full-time placements for both undergraduate and post-graduate students.
Objectives of the Cell
- To expose students to the culture of Global Organisations
- To create awareness of Organisations’ expectations from young talent
- To provide available information on jobs, positions, opportunities
- To conduct workshops, seminars and special events to assist students in career planning
- To develop employment opportunities and foster partnerships with corporates to facilitate on- and off-campus recruitments
- To enhance services through innovative technology, programme development and continuous updating of resources
Training & Placement Activites
- conduct workshops, seminars and special events to assist students in career planning.
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Arts Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Arts Colleges in Chennai View All
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Stella Maris College, Chennai
Contact No:+91-44-2811 1987/2811 1951
Address:Stella Maris College,17, Cathedral Road,Chennai - 600 086,TamilNadu, India