Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Board 10th Admit Card 2023: Admit card is the most important document for board exams. As prescribed by the conducting authorities, it is mandatory for all the students to bring the Board 10th Admit Card 2023 to the exam hall without which they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card for the class 10 exam will be used by the board for verification purposes. Board 10th Admit Card 2023 will be released by the concerned authorities on their official website. It will also consist of important information such as the name of the candidate, exam dates, student registration number, exam center code & address, important instructions, and students’ photograph & signature. All Board 10th Admit Card 2023 will be announced at least 10 days before the exam. Check 10th Board Time Table 2023
The students can check on this page the complete details related to all Board Class 10th Admit Card 2023 such as release date, link to download, how to check, details mentioned, and more.
Board Class 10th Admit Card 2023 Highlights
Some of the major highlights related to Board Class 10th Admit Card 2023 are given in the table below:
What is it for?
Verification for Exam Entry
Respective School Authorities
Where to Check?
At Least 10 Days Before the Exam
Personal details, exam dates, center details, important exam instructions
Documents to bring along with Admit Card
Government Issued ID Card
Error Correction in Admit Card
School Authorities must be contacted immediately
All Board Class 10th Admit Card 2023
Given in the table below is the list of all the boards along with the dates of admit card release and links to download:
Name of the Board
Admit Card Release Date 2023 (Tentative)
Link to Download
West Bengal Board
CGBSE (Chhatisgarh) Board
Tamil Nadu Board
Andhra Pradesh Board
Details Mentioned on Board 10th Admit Card 2023
The Board 10th Admit Card 2023 will consist of some of the important details related to students and exams. The list of details mentioned on Board 10th Admit Card 2023 are as follows:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Student
- Student Registration Number
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Center Address
- Subject Wise Exam Dates
- Important Instructions
- Student’s Signature
- Student’s Photograph
How to Download Board 10th Admit Card 2023?
The Board 10th Admit Card 2023 will be released by the concerned authorities on their respective official websites. Even though there is a different process to download the admit card for different boards, the general method which can be used is listed below:
- Go to the official website of the concerned board.
- On the homepage, select the link for class 10th.
- Click on the link for the Board 10th Admit Card 2023.
- You will be required to enter your registration number and password to log in.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Board 10th Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and keep at least 2 copies of the admit card for future reference.
Important Instructions for Board 10th Admit Card 2023
The students must keep in mind important instructions related to Board 10th Admit Card 2023 as listed below:
- It is mandatory for all the students to bring the Board 10th Admit Card 2023 to the exam hall for entry.
- All the boards will release admit cards at least 10 days before the exam commencement date.
- All Board 10th Admit Card 2023 must be in hard copy and no soft copy for admit cards will be accepted by the board.
- The candidates must check for details mentioned on the board. In case of any discrepancy, the concerned school authorities must be contacted immediately.
- The Board 10th Admit Card 2023 must be signed by the respective school Principal.
- The students must also bring a government-issued identity card along with admit card for verification.
- In case the students lose the Board 10th Admit Card 2023, they can re-download it from the official website using the same procedure.
- Separate admit cards will be issued for the complementary exams.
- Students are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones, and other banned/ prohibited items listed in the Information Bulletin to the Examination Centre.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News!