Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
All India Institute of Medical Science has released the exam date for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic), and B.Sc Paramedical courses. The B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) courses will be offered at New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Mangalagiri, Patna, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh, Deogarh, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Telangana, Patna and Raipur. Candidates can check all details about AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2021 here.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission Latest Updates
|13th March 2021: The application for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam 2021 has now been released. Click here to access the application form.|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2021
The important dates for All India Institute of Medical Science B.Sc Nursing admissions 2021 are as follows:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process commences (PAAR)|
13th March 2021 (Ongoing)
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process closes (PAAR)|
6th April 2021
|Status Update of Basic Registration||9th April 2021|
|Correction Window for Basic Registration||9th April - 15th April 2021|
|Final Status of Basic Registration||20th April 2021|
|Code Generation for Final Registration||27th April - 12th May 2021|
|Final Status of BSc Nursing (Post-Basic) Application||20th May 2021|
|Final Status of BSc Nursing (Hons.) Application||19th May 2021|
|Documents Submission Deadline for Regularization of Rejected Application||25th May 2021|
|Admit Card Releases for AIIMS BSc (Hons) Nursing and BSc (Paramedical Courses)||2nd June 2021|
|Admit Card Releases for AIIMS BSc Nursing (Post Basic)||3rd June 2021|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Dates|
B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Exam- 5th June 2021
B.Sc (H) Nursing Exam- 9th June 2021
B.Sc Paramedical courses Exam- 27th June 2021
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result
Counselling Round 1
Counselling Round 2
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing aspirants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria to secure admission -
- Candidates who passed class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized University or a Board of any Indian State with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem), and Biology (Bio) and must have a minimum percentage of 55% can apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Honours).
- For B.Sc. paramedical courses, prospective candidates must have passed class 12th with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and either Biology (Bio) or Mathematics (Math) with minimum 50% marks.
- For the B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic course candidates with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as a nurse or registered nurse or a registered midwife can apply.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
AIIMS will release the application form for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic), and B.Sc Paramedical courses soon. The new registration process implemented by AIIMS is PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) which is a two-step process. The first exam is basic and then the final exam. The application form is made available on the official website.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2021
- The application fee for General as well as OBC category students is Rs. 1500/- whereas for students belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) category an application fee is Rs. 1200.
- There is no application fee for PwD/Orthopedic candidates
- The application fee can be remitted through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/internet banking.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result 2021 will be most likely released in July 2021 by AIIMS Delhi. Follow the steps given below to check out the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result 2021:
- Visit the official website
- Enter the registration ID and password.
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the scores and qualifying status.
- Download the rank card and take a print out.
Also Read: List of AIIMS Colleges in India
Candidates who will be selected for the admissions will undergo a medical test which is the final step and will confirm the selection of the candidate. The assessment will be done by the Medical Board.