All India Institute of Medical Science will start the application process for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and B.Sc Paramedical courses from 1st December 2018. The B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) courses will be offered at New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Mangalagiri, Patna, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh, Deogarh, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Telangana, Patna and Raipur. Candidates can check all details about AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2019 here.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Important Dates 2019
The important dates for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admissions 2019 are as follows:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process commences||1st December 2018|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process closes||3rd January 2019|
|Release of Candituare List||7th January 2019|
|Start Date of Registration ( Last Phase)||14th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||16th May 2019|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing Courses||1st, 15th, 23rd June 2019|
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing aspirants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria to secure admission -
- Candidates who passed class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized University or a Board of any Indian State with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and Biology (Bio) and must have a minimum percentage of 55% can apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Honours).
- For B.Sc. paramedical courses, prospective candidates must have passed class 12th with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and either Biology (Bio) or Mathematics (Math) with minimum 50% marks.
- For the B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic course candidates with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as a nurse or registered nurse or a registered midwife can apply.
AIIMS B.Sc Course Application Form 2019
AIIMS will release the application form for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and B.Sc Paramedical courses on 1st December 2018. Aspirants will be first required to register themselves through the official website of AIIMS Exams. The new registration process implemented by AIIMS is PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) which is a two-step process. The first exam is basic and then the final exam. The application form will be available on the official website.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Application Fee 2019
- The application fee for General as well as OBC category students is Rs. 1500/- whereas for students belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) category an application fee is Rs. 1200.
- There is no application fee for PwD/Orthopedic candidates
- Application fee can be remitted through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/internet banking.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Admit Card 2019
The admit card for B.Sc courses is expected to be released on the official website on 16th May 2019. AIIMS B.Sc admit card is an important document for the candidates who have to appear in the entrance examination.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Results 2019
AIIMS will announce the results for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam by July 2019. The candidates who cleared the entrance test and featured in the merit list will have to take part in the counselling process.
Also Read: List of AIIMS Colleges in India
Candidates who will be selected for the admissions will undergo a medical test which is the final step and will confirm the selection of the candidate. The assessment will be done by the Medical Board.