Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
All India Institute of Medical Science has released the entrance result for 2020 batch at its official website, for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic), and B.Sc Paramedical courses. The B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) courses will be offered at New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Mangalagiri, Patna, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh, Deogarh, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Telangana, Patna and Raipur. Candidates can check all details about AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2020 here. Also, the result for Round 1 Result for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing counselling has also been released.
|Mock Round Result of Online Seat Allocation of AIIMS‐B.Sc. (H) Nursing 2020|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2020
The important dates for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admissions 2020 are as follows:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process commences|
12th December 2019
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process closes|
16th January 2020
|Rescheduling dates of the final status of Application|
for BSc (Hons.) Nursing
|4-Jul-2020 to 10-Jul-2020 (Revised)|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Dates|
11th June 2020 (Post Basic Nursing)
27th Aug 2020 ( B.Sc Hons. Nursing)
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result
|14th July 2020|
|26th October 2020|
|Counselling Round 1||3rd Nov 2020|
|Counselling Round 2||18th Nov 2020|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing aspirants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria to secure admission -
- Candidates who passed class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized University or a Board of any Indian State with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem), and Biology (Bio) and must have a minimum percentage of 55% can apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Honours).
- For B.Sc. paramedical courses, prospective candidates must have passed class 12th with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and either Biology (Bio) or Mathematics (Math) with minimum 50% marks.
- For the B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic course candidates with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as a nurse or registered nurse or a registered midwife can apply.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
AIIMS released the application form for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic), and B.Sc Paramedical courses on 12th December 2019. The new registration process implemented by AIIMS is PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) which is a two-step process. The first exam is basic and then the final exam. The application form is made available on the official website.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2020
- The application fee for General as well as OBC category students is Rs. 1500/- whereas for students belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) category an application fee is Rs. 1200.
- There is no application fee for PwD/Orthopedic candidates
- The application fee can be remitted through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/internet banking.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Download facility of the AIIMS Nursing 2020 admit card had been activated by AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates were required to log in and use their credentials to download the admit card for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result 2020 was announced on 14th July 2020. Follow the steps given below to check out the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result 2020:
- Visit the official website
- Enter the registration ID and password.
- AIIMS Nursing 2020 Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check the scores and qualifying status.
- Download the rank card and take a print out.
Also Read: List of AIIMS Colleges in India
Candidates who will be selected for the admissions will undergo a medical test which is the final step and will confirm the selection of the candidate. The assessment will be done by the Medical Board.