All India Institute of Medical Science has released the entrance exam schedule for admissions to the 2020 batch at its official website, for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and B.Sc Paramedical courses. The B.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) courses will be offered at New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Mangalagiri, Patna, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh, Deogarh, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Telangana, Patna and Raipur. Candidates can check all details about AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2020 here.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Important Dates 2020
The important dates for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admissions 2020 are as follows:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process commences||December 12, 2020|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Process closes||January 16, 2020|
|Release of Candidature List||To be updated|
|Start Date of Registration ( Last Phase)||To be updated|
|Availability of Admit Card for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Dates||June 6, 20 and 28, 2020|
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Eligibility Criteria 2020
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing aspirants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria to secure admission -
- Candidates who passed class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized University or a Board of any Indian State with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and Biology (Bio) and must have a minimum percentage of 55% can apply for B.Sc. Nursing (Honours).
- For B.Sc. paramedical courses, prospective candidates must have passed class 12th with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and either Biology (Bio) or Mathematics (Math) with minimum 50% marks.
- For the B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic course candidates with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as a nurse or registered nurse or a registered midwife can apply.
AIIMS B.Sc Course Application Form 2020
AIIMS will release the application form for B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and B.Sc Paramedical courses on 12th December 2019.Aspirants will be first required to register themselves through the official website of AIIMS Exams. The new registration process implemented by AIIMS is PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) which is a two-step process. The first exam is basic and then the final exam. The application form will be available on the official website.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Application Fee 2020
- The application fee for General as well as OBC category students is Rs. 1500/- whereas for students belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) category an application fee is Rs. 1200.
- There is no application fee for PwD/Orthopedic candidates
- Application fee can be remitted through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/internet banking.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Admit Card 2020
The admit card for B.Sc courses is expected to be released on the official website. AIIMS B.Sc admit card is an important document for the candidates who have to appear in the entrance examination.
AIIMS B.Sc Courses Results 2020
AIIMS will announce the results for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam in July 2020. The candidates who cleared the entrance test and featured in the merit list will have to take part in the counselling process.
Also Read: List of AIIMS Colleges in India
Candidates who will be selected for the admissions will undergo a medical test which is the final step and will confirm the selection of the candidate. The assessment will be done by the Medical Board.