Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
BVP CET 2022 Law result will be announced on 27th June 2022. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune conducts its Common Entrance Exam known as BVP CET every year for shortlisting candidates for admission to its various bachelors and masters programmes. BVP CET Law is also held for the law programmes that are offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. At the undergraduate level, it provides the course of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and the integrated law courses of BA LL.B and BBA LL.B. Whereas at the postgraduate level, Master of Law (LL.M) of the duration of one and two years is offered.
The law entrance exam of BVP CET Law 2022 will be conducted on 18th June 2022. Find all details regarding BVP CET Law 2022 results in this article. All the important information including the important dates of BVP CET Law 2022, the declaration of results, and what follows after that has been explained here.
BVP CET Law Important Dates 2022
The table given below provides a comprehensive list of the important dates of BVP CET Law 2022. Candidates who will appear for the examination can find all the BVP CET Law 2022 key dates here.
Last Date for BVP CET Law Application Process
|6th June 2022|
Release of Admit Card
|To be Announced|
BVP CET Law 2022 Exam Date
|18th and 19th June 2022|
Declaration of BVP CET Law Result
|27th June 2022|
Counselling Process of BVP CET Law
|4th, 5thn, and 6th July 2022|
Commencement of Classes
|To be Announced|
How to Download BVP CET Law Result 2022?
The steps to download the BVP CET Law 2022 result have been listed below. All the candidates who will appear for the entrance examination can go through the points mentioned here in order to view and download their results of BVP CET Law 2022.
- The candidate will have to visit the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- On the home page of the website, he/ she will find a section of 'Important Information'. This section will contain all the notifications regarding BVDU admissions 2022.
- In the section, the candidate will have to find the title 'Entrance Test Results' which will be followed by several links.
- The applicant can search for the link for the result of the programme he/ she gave the exam for under the Entrance Test Results.
- Once the candidate clicks on the link, he/ she will be redirected to a new page.
- This page will contain a login portal in which the student will have to enter his/ her email ID and mobile number to sign in.
- After successfully logging in, the candidate will be able to see his/ her BVP CET Law 2022 on the screen.
- They can check their marks and download the result for future reference.
Direct Link to Check BVP CET Law Result 2022
The direct links to check the BVP CET Law 2022 result have been provided below. Candidates can find the links to check the results of all the law courses offered by the university here.
|BVP CET Law 2022 BA LL.B Result - Direct Link||BVP CET Law 2022 BBA LL.B Result - Direct Link|
|BVP CET Law 2022 LL.B Result - Direct Link||BVP CET Law 2022 LL.M Result - Direct Link|
Details Mentioned in BVP CET Law Result 2022
The details that are mentioned on the BVP CET Law result 2022 have been listed below. When checking their results of BVP CET Law, candidates will find these particulars on the result page.
- The name of the candidate
- The candidate's roll number
- The candidate's application number
- Total marks scored by the applicant in the exam
- The overall rank of the applicant
- The provisional qualification status of the candidate
Minimum Qualifying Marks in BVP CET Law Result 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has set a criterion of minimum qualifying marks for the candidates who will appear in the entrance exam of BVP CET Law. The university will consider only those candidates for admission who have scored above the minimum qualifying marks prescribed. These candidates will be considered while preparing the merit list while the rest of the test takers will be disqualified. The category-wise minimum qualifying marks for BVP CET Law 2022 has been given below.
|General (Unreserved)||50 per cent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST)||45 per cent|
BVP CET Law Counselling Process 2022
After the declaration of BVP CET Law 2022 results, the candidates who feature in the BVP CET Law merit list will have to appear for the counselling process. The BVP CET Law counselling process 2022 will be held in the online mode. The dates of BVP CET Law counselling are yet to be announced by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The candidates must check the points listed below to get an understanding of the counselling process of BVP CET Law.
- Once the counselling process begins, the applicants who have been mentioned on the merit list will have to participate in the online counselling.
- The candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the academic documents such as mark sheets and transfer certificates.
- Students belonging to the reserved categories will also have to upload their caste certificate wherever necessary.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates will have to pay the prescribed admission fee through an online mode of payment.
- They can use any online payment gateway like net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- The provisional admission of the applicant will be confirmed once he/ she pays the admission fee.
- The candidates who fail to submit the fee before the deadline passes will be disqualified from the admission process.
Also Read:BVP CET Law Important Dates 2022
BVP CET Law is one of the popular law exams in the country. Like Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, many law colleges conduct admissions without a national-level law exam. If you are looking for an ideal law college for yourself, fill the Common Application Form (CAF) which will give you the option of applying to multiple colleges with just one form. Our admissions expert will help you in finding the best college as per your requirements. If you wish to enrol in a law college accepting class 12th marks for admission or if you want to take admission in a law school that offers scholarships, CollegeDekho offers you a list of some of the best law colleges in the country.