- Central University of Karnataka UG Admission 2022 through CUET Important …
- Programmes offered at Central University of Karnataka UG Admission 2022 …
- Central University of Karnataka UG Application Process 2022
- Central University of Karnataka Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmes
- List of Documents Required for Central University of Karnataka UG …
- Central University of Karnataka UG Admission Process 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has commenced the admission process for the academic year 2022-23 at cukcuet.samarth.ac.in, the official admission portal for CUET. The application form can be filled from September 21 (10 am) till September 30, 2022 (6 pm). The candidate must note that registrations made from any other portal except cukcuet.samarth.ac.in will be considered invalid. The application fee for Central University of Karnataka UG Admission through CUET 2022 for General/OBC-NCL/EWS is Rs 500, for Female General/OBC/EWS is Rs 250/- and for SC/ST/PwD is Rs 100/-. The candidates can check the direct link given below to register themselves for Central University of Karnataka UG Admission through CUET 2022.
The conduct of CUET has lessened the burden of individual cut off marks released by different universities. The exam has provisioned a single window platform for the students who wanted to apply to all the universities at one place. Till last year, only 7 universities participated in the exam. The students had to appear for different formats of examinations conducted by different universities and they had to go through a lot of stress before the implementation of CUET. There was always a possibility of error with different formats of examination. From this year onwards, many central universities have started taking admission to undergraduate courses on the basis of CUET score.
Also Read: CUET Result 2022
Central University of Karnataka UG Admission 2022 through CUET Important Dates
The candidates can check the CUK CUET Admission 2022 admission dates mentioned below.
Online Registration Process started on
September 21 (10 AM)
Online Registration Process ends on
September 30 (6 PM)
Releasing date of the list of Registered Candidates
October 3 (5 PM)
Redressal of Grievances
October 3 to 6
Documents Verification and Preparation of Merit List by Admission Committee
October 4 to 7
Display of First Provisional Selection List
October 8 (5 PM)
Deadline for Payment of Semester 1 Fee
October 12 (5 PM)
Display of Second Provisional Selection List
October 13 (5 PM)
Deadline for Payment of Semester 1 Fee
October 16 (5 PM)
Commencement of Classes
Programmes offered at Central University of Karnataka UG Admission 2022 through CUET
The candidates who have valid CUET UG or JEE Main 2022 score card are eligible to apply for admission at CUK. In some cases, eligibility also differs from programme to programme. Presently, CUK offers 4-year UG programmes, with an intake capacity of 40, through CUET, admissions to this programme are done through JEE Main as well. Listed below are the courses offered at CUK.
- B.Sc /B.A.(Psychology and English)
- B.Sc /B.A.(Geography and History)
- B.Sc (Physics and Chemistry)
- B.Sc (Life Sciences and Geology)
- B.Sc (Mathematics and Computer Science)
Central University of Karnataka UG Application Process 2022
In order to be part of admission process to the Central University of Karnataka, the students need to fill the application form for CUET 2022 in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body, i.e. NTA CUET 2022. The admission process for Central University of Karnataka starts after CUET 2022 results are declared. The students must keep in mind the following steps in order to apply online.
Step 1- The students need to visit the official website of the CUET for applying online.
Step 2- The students need to click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab to register for the required program they are willing to take admission into.
Step 3- The students will be able to see different options on the home page for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The student needs to select the link they wish to apply for.
Step 4- The students must complete the registration process by furnishing the basic details such as mobile number, name of the candidate, date of birth, email-id, and verification code as reflected on the screen.
Step 5- Once the student submits all the basic and required details, then the application number and password will be generated and the same is sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
Step 6- The students will then log in with the help of the application number and password and fill the personal and academic qualification details as required.
Step 7- The students need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format as per the dimensions mentioned on the official website.
Step 8- Select the exam centres in order of preference. The students can choose up to 3 exam centres and the preference is usually given to the first choice.
Step 9- The students then need to enter the details of the university where they are looking for admission and program they are looking for.
Step 10- The students then need to pay the application fee in either online or offline mode and then submit the application form. Once the fee is submitted after submitting the application form, an automated message gets generated and sent to the mobile number and registered email id. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, and SBI challan.
Central University of Karnataka Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmes
The eligibility criteria is very significant as the application form will be rejected if the students do not meet the eligibility criteria. The students applying to Central University of Karnataka through CUET examination must check the eligibility criteria for taking admission to different courses offered by the Central University of Karnataka.
List of Documents Required for Central University of Karnataka UG Admission 2022
The students who are seeking to take admission in the Central University of Karnataka through CUET 2022 must be aware of the documents that they need to carry if they get selected for the qualifying examination. The students must keep a check on all the essential educational and other relevant documents required to take admission to different programs.
- Mark sheets of Class 10 and 10+2
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Address
- Scanned copies of Photographs
- Scanned Signature of the students
- Caste Certificate if they represent any reserved category
Central University of Karnataka UG Admission Process 2022
Central University of Karnataka has around 27 academic departments, three multi-disciplinary centres, and around 10 schools of excellence. For admission to undergraduate courses, the University has different types of specializations such as BSc, BSc (H), BA, and BTech Programs. The admission process to the Central University of Karnataka starts with the declaration of CUET result 2022.
- The first step required for the admission process in the Central University of Karnataka is to fill the admission form for the required course.
- The admissions to both undergraduate and postgraduate courses are done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- The students need to submit an application fee of INR 1000 for regular courses if they represent the general category. The fee for SC/ST candidates in INR 450 and there is no application fee for the students belonging to PwD categories.
- After the declaration of the result by CUET, the Central University of Karnataka will release the merit list for all the courses offered. The merit list will be displayed on the official website of the Central University of Karnataka.
- All the students whose names appear in the merit list released by the Central University of Gujarat are eligible to take admission in their selected course.
- The students need to confirm their admission by paying the fee for the selected course. The students who have qualified the merit list also need to attend the counseling session as per the dates and timings allotted by the Central University of Gujarat.
- The students also need to carry their original documents on the day of the counseling. The students can report to the university campus as per the dates assigned for every course. The dates of different departments of the university can be common or it may vary depending on the counseling dates and total number of confirmed admissions.
For information related to Central University of Karnataka UG Admission 2022 through CUET, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!