- Kerala BSc Agriculture Important Dates 2022
- List of Agricultural Courses Offered in Kerala
- Kerala BSc Agriculture Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Kerala BSc Agriculture Application Form 2022
- Kerala BSc Agriculture Exam Pattern
- Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission 2022 Guidelines
- Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission Process 2022
- Kerala BSc Agriculture Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2022
- Documents Required for Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission 2022
- List of Popular Agriculture Colleges in Kerala
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Kerala is one state where BSc Agriculture admission is based on the national-level medical entrance exam, i.e., NEET UG. Apart from BSc Agriculture, NEET score is also mandatory for admission in BSc Forestry, BFSc, BVSc, and BTech in Biotechnology. However, the admission process for B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, etc is based on the KEAM exam. After the announcement of the NEET 2022 result, CEE Kerala will release a separate notification for CAP (Centralized Admission Process). The admission authority prepares a rank list based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. The seat allotment will be based on the rank as per the rank list. All the details with regard to Kerala BSc Agriculture admission 2022 can be checked here.
NEET 2022 results have been released on September 7, 2022. It has been published on the official websites of the neet.nta.nic.in/. Candidates intending to enroll in the Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission appeared on the NEET 2022 exam. To check their ranks, candidates should visit the official website. They can download the scorecards and check their marks obtained from the official website. Candidates are required only 20 marks to secure Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission 2022. Those who have scored 20 or more than that will be eligible to apply. Candidate have to apply through the official website of CEE or The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The CEE has not published any dates for online applications yet. On the release of the form fill-up dates, the candidates will have to visit the official website of CEE https://cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php. All the application-related details can be availed from this site.
Kerala BSc Agriculture Important Dates 2022
The important dates pertaining to Kerala BSc Agriculture admission 2022 are as follows -
NEET UG Exam
July 17, 2022
NEET 2022 Result
September 7, 2022
CEE Online application start date
To be notified
CEE Online Application End Date
To be notified
|CEE Seat Allotment Result||To be notified|
|Fee Payment||To be notified|
|Round 2 Counselling||To be notified|
Also Read:NEET Cutoff 2022
List of Agricultural Courses Offered in Kerala
UG agricultural courses or Medical allied courses offered at various institutes in Kerala are a 4 years undergraduate programme that includes a 1-semester Compulsory rotating Internship. BVSc & AH is a 4 and half year degree course including 12 months of internship.
Check the list of courses offered through NEET UG:
BSc Honors Agriculture
BSc Honors Forestry
BVSc & AH
Kerala BSc Agriculture Eligibility Criteria 2022
Check the general eligibility criteria to apply for agriculture courses in Kerala:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
The candidate must be categorised as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I, or Non-Keralite Category II.
The academic qualifications to apply for BSc Honors Agriculture, BSc Honors Forestry, BFSc courses are as follows:
The candidate must have qualified Higher Secondary examination from a recognised board.
The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in High School.
The minimum aggregate % in the three subjects should be 50%.
Those applying for BVSc & AH courses must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects in the qualifying examination.
Kerala BSc Agriculture Application Form 2022
Even though the candidates register for the NEET exam, it is important to register for CAP as well after the announcement of NEET results -
- Eligible candidates must fill in the online application form through the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. They must upload scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth certificate as well as nativity proof.
- The application form must be properly filled in and documents must be uploaded appropriately. While filling in the online application form, the applicant must select the course they want to enroll in.
- Each candidate will have separate registration credentials to log in to the application portal. The candidate must keep the user ID and password of the application portal confidential. Applicants must regularly visit the CEE website for updates and notifications related to the Admission process.
- Once the application is filled in successfully, the candidates must pay the application fees. The application fees for Agriculture courses are INR 500/- for the General category and INR 200/- for the SC category. There is no application fee for ST category candidates.
Kerala BSc Agriculture Exam Pattern
The candidates must pass the NEET-UG examination. The exam is divided into three sections: physics, chemistry, and biology. The exam follows the following format:
- The physics section consists of 45 four-point questions.
- The chemistry section consists of 45 four-point questions.
- The biology section contains 90 questions, 45 from zoology and the rest from botany. Each question is worth four points.
- If the candidate chooses the incorrect answer, one mark is deducted.
- Visit https://collegedunia.com/exams/neet for more information on NEET-UG.
Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission 2022 Guidelines
The mode of application for BSc Agriculture in Kerala is online. Follow the steps below to apply for a BSc Agriculture degree in Kerala:
- Visit the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations' official website.
- Register using your NEET roll number, NEET rank, and date of birth. Make a strong password.
- Fill out the online application.
- Pay the required application fee. The application fee is INR 1000 for general candidates and INR 500 for SC/ST candidates.
- Upload your signature and any supporting documentation.
- Print a copy of the form for future reference.
- The application fee is payable both online and offline. You can pay the fee using a debit or credit card through the online portal.
- To pay offline, the candidate can print an e-challan from the provided link and submit it to a post office along with the required cash amount.
Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission Process 2022
Admission to BSc Honors Agriculture/ BSc Honors Forestry/ Veterinary (BVSc. & AH) / Fisheries (BFSc.) in the States of Kerala is confirmed on the basis of the NEET-UG scorecard conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidate must at least score 20 marks on NEET UG 2022 entrance test to lie on the rank list. Those who do not secure the minimum marks in the qualifying examination will not be considered for the rank list. There are no minimum marks required for SC/ST candidates.
Once the application forms are scrutinized, the rank list of candidates for specific courses is released on the official website CEE. The rank list contains the names of candidates who qualify in the respective qualifying examination. For Agriculture courses it is NEET.
Seat allotment will be notified separately at the time of the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
Kerala BSc Agriculture Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2022
The Centralised Allotment Process allows candidates to choose courses and colleges of their choice. The options are only available for candidates whose names are in the rank list. Candidates must select the courses and colleges carefully as seat allotment will be done on the basis of the choice of the candidate.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, with the technical support of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) will manage the online Centralized Allotment Process 2022.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will allocate seats under Government colleges/ Aided Colleges/ Financing Colleges through CAP.
Seat allotment done by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) through CAP is as follows:
Kerala Agricultural University- Agriculture and Forestry courses, Agricultural Engineering courses, and Food Technology Courses
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies- Fisheries and Food Technology course
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University - Veterinary and AH, Dairy Technology and Food Technology courses
Documents Required for Kerala BSc Agriculture Admission 2022
Following is the list of documents that must be submitted with the application form: -
Date of Birth Certificate and Nativity Proof
Certificates to prove reserved category
Class 10 Mark Sheet
Class 12 Mark Sheet
CAP Registration Form
NEET Score Card
Also Read: Kerala B Tech Admissions 2022
List of Popular Agriculture Colleges in Kerala
Check the course-wise list of colleges offering UG agriculture courses in Kerala:
Kerala BSc in Agriculture- List of Colleges
College of Agriculture, Vellayani, Thiruvananthapuram
College of Horticulture, Vellanikkara, Thrissur
College of Horticulture, Vellanikkara
Kerala BSc in Forestry- List of Colleges
Kerala Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Thrissur
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lakkidi, Wayanad
Kerala Bachelor of Fisheries Science List of Colleges
- School of AquaCulture and Biotechnology, Panangad, Ernakulam
The candidates opting for Kerala BSc Agriculture admission 2022 academic session can refer to this article and keep an eye on this page for further updates. If you have any questions, visit our QnA section and feel free to post your queries.
For further news/articles and updates related to Kerala BSc Agriculture admission 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.