- LPU Jalandhar MBA Admission Important Dates 2021
- LPU Jalandhar MBA Specialisations 2021
- LPU Jalandhar MBA Eligibility Criteria 2021
- LPU Jalandhar MBA Application Form 2021
- Documents Required for LPU Jalandhar MBA Admission..
- LPU Jalandhar MBA Selection Process 2021
- LPU Jalandhar MBA Fee 2021
- Other MBA Colleges in Punjab
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar is a private university established in 2005 which has been providing admission to various programs such as B.Des, BA, BBA, B.Com, BPT, M.Sc, MCA and BHMCT. LPU is renowned for its MBA and is a good option for management aspirants who are looking for MBA admissions in Punjab.
MBA admission at LPU will be done on the basis of the university's common entrance exam LPUNEST. Candidates need to score good marks in the entrance exam to secure admission. They can take a look at the admission requirements such as the selection process and course fee for LPU MBA admission here. Besides this, the eligibility criteria, important dates, fee, exam and application process for LPU MBA admission 2021 are also provided here.
LPU Jalandhar MBA Admission Important Dates 2021
The table provided below includes all the important dates for MBA admission at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar. Candidates may check the table below to know the application dates and selection dates for LPU MBA Admission 2021.
Online Registration Starts
First week of January 2021 (Ongoing)
Last date to apply
March 20, 2021
Date of examination
March 20 to April 05, 2021
Display of LPUNEST result
April 10, 2021
|Slot booking for interview||April 10 to April 13, 2021|
|Interview date||April 14 to April 18, 2021|
|Results of interview||April 21, 2021|
|Admission commences||April 21, 2021 onwards|
LPU Jalandhar MBA Specialisations 2021
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar offers MBA in many specializations. Check the various MBA specializations below:
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Financial Markets
- MBA Honours
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
LPU Jalandhar MBA Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates seeking MBA Admission at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar need to satisfy the minimum admission requirements decided by the college. The eligibility criteria for LPU MBA admission is given below.
- Candidates must have passed a bachelor's degree from any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Those who have completed CA (Chartered Accountancy) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or CS (Company Secretary) from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or (CMA) Cost and Management Accountancy from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are also eligible for admission.
- 5% relaxation will be for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ North-East states and Sikkim candidates.
- 10% relaxation will be given to outstanding Sports Persons (A/A+ category as per Sports Scholarship).
LPU Jalandhar MBA Application Form 2021
Candidates who are seeking MBA admission at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar will have to fill the application form. They can check the steps provided below to fill the application form of LPU.
Step 1: Signup
Candidates have to register on LPUNEST by providing all required details. They will get a mail on registered email ID regarding the successful login to LPUADMIT.
Step 2: Apply for the interview
After that, they will have to submit the application fee. The application fee is INR 500 for girls and INR 1000 for boys. The application fee for the hard copy is NR 1000 for girls and INR 1500 for boys. Apart from this, candidates will also have to select a suitable date/ venue and time for the interview.
Step 3: Admission
Shortlisted candidates will then have to submit an amount of INR 10,000 as the initial amount for admission. A prospectus will be sent to the address provided by the candidate. Candidates will have to attach a copy of all the required documents such as Date of birth proof, Qualifying exam certificate and recent photograph.
Note: Candidates who are applying for a scholarship can fill the application form of LPUNEST.
Documents Required for LPU Jalandhar MBA Admission 2021
Check the list of documents required for LPU MBA admission
- Higher Secondary Marksheet and Certificate
- Application Form
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- GMAT/ NMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT Scorecard
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport for international students
- Character Certificate
- LPUNEST Scorecard
LPU Jalandhar MBA Selection Process 2021
Candidates seeking MBA admission at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar will be selected on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination. The university will also conduct LPUNEST for providing scholarships to the candidates. Candidates need to score well in the qualifying examination and LPUNEST to rank higher in the merit list. Selected candidates will be called for the Personal Interview (PI). Candidates can check the schedule for slot booking from the official website of LPU Jalandhar.
LPU Jalandhar MBA Fee 2021
Candidates who get selected will have to submit the annual fee. The fee for the MBA program at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar is provided in the table below.
INR 1.90 Lakh
MBA in Business Analytics
INR 1.90 Lakh
MBA in Financial Markets
INR 2.15 Lakh
MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics
INR 2.15 Lakh
MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
INR 1.90 Lakh
MBA in International Business
INR 1.90 Lakh
Other MBA Colleges in Punjab
Apart fro LPU, there are some other popular MBA colleges in Punjab which aspirants can look at. The colleges are listed below along with their location and fee.
Some of the MBA admission related articles are provided below for your reference:
If you have any queries related to MBA admission, you can call our toll-free helpline number 1800-572-9877 or fill the Common Application Form (CAF). You can also post your queries on the CollegeDekho QnA Zone.