- Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Application Form
- Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Courses Offered
- Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Merit List
- Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Selection Process
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Patna University PU, established in 1917, is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by NAAC with a B+ grade. It has a campus of more than 180 acres. Every year, more than 3000 students enroll at Patna University. Within its campus, it has more than 100 staff and faculty members, and it offers a variety of courses, including arts/humanities, science, commerce, and law at all levels.
More than 75 courses are offered at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels, along with specialized courses. Apart from this, the university provides many facilities to its students and staff including medical facilities, dormitory facilities, sports, libraries, and more. The admission process for B.A. Courses for the year 2022 will begin very soon. The university also provides placement cells where many reputed companies recruit students according to their performance.
Candidates who are willing to get admission in the various Bachelor of Arts programmes in Patna University can go through this article and know about the important dates, list of B.A. courses, eligibility criteria, application form, merit list selection process, etc.
Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 is mentioned below.
|Release of Application Form||To be declared|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||To be declared|
|Declaration of Merit List||To be declared|
Also Read: SRM University B.A. Admission 2022
Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Application Form
Admissions to Patna University in 2022 are presently in progress and will be available soon. The candidates can fill the application form by following the mentioned steps.
|Step-1||Candidates will have to visit the official page of Patna University and click on “Admission”.|
|Step-2||Next, the applicants will have to go through the “online registration” process through the portal.|
|Step-3||The applicants will be navigated to the next page for filling in basic personal details. Further, they should also fill in their academic details, upload the photograph, and signatures in the jpeg format.|
|Step-4||After successfully completing the steps click on “Submit” to complete the registration.|
|Step-5||After registration, the applicants will get the login credentials in the registered mobile number or email id.|
|Step-6||Candidates may now click on the “Login” and fill in the credentials that they have received.|
|Step-7||After logging in they can fill out the application form with correct details.|
|Step-8||Click on “Preview” to cross-check the filled-in details and edit if required.|
|Step-9||Next, the candidates can pay the fees and print the receipt.|
|Step-10||Finally, the candidates should take the printout of the application form for future references.|
Also Read:SRM University-AP B.A Admission 2022
Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Courses Offered
Candidates can select the stream of their choice from the below-mentioned list of B. A .courses offered at Patna University.
B.A. Home Science
B.A. Ancient Indian History & Archaeology
B.A. Advertising, Sales Promotion & Sales Management
B.A. Computer Application
B.A. Communicative English
B.A. Functional English
Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Patna University B.A . Admission 2022.
- Candidates must have I.A/I.Sc./I.Com./+2 or Equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate score of 55% in 10+2 Grade from any recognized board.
- Candidates applying for B.A. in Functional English must have studied English at intermediate or 10+2 level.
- Candidates must also appear for and qualify for the PUCET entrance exam.
- Candidates who are taking the qualifying examination for the current academic year will also have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of application as a condition of eligibility.
Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Merit List
The important details for Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 merit list is mentioned below:
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the score secured in the PUCET.
- The merit list is also prepared based on the category e.g. SC/ST/OBC
- Candidates who have their names on the merit list are eligible for the offline counseling process.
- Name in the merit list does not guarantee confirmed admission
Patna University B.A. Admission 2022 Selection Process
Patna University B.A. is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course. As per the information available on the official website, the admission process for B.A. is conducted as follow:
- It is a must for eligible candidates to appear for the Patna University Common Entrance Test (CET).
- The admission will be on the ground of score obtained in the Patna University CET by the candidate.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to go through the counseling process if their names are there on the merit list
- After the counseling process the university releases the admission list
- The aspirants need to pay the admission fees to secure their seats
- The university invites the candidates based on their rank in the admission list
|Top Universities for B.A. English Literature in India|
The candidates opting for B.A. Admission to Patna University for the 2022 academic session can refer to this article and keep an eye on this page for further updates. If you have any questions, visit our QnA section and feel free to post your queries.
For further news/articles and updates related to Patna University, B.A. Admissions, 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.