- Christ University BBA LL.B Highlights 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Important Dates 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Application Process 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Application Fee 2022
- Documents Required for Christ University BBA LL.B Admission 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Entrance Exam 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Selection Process 2022
- Christ University BBA LL.B Fee Structure 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Christ School of Law was established in the year 2006 and is recognised by the University Grant Commission (UGC). Christ University was accredited by the NAAC in 1998 followed by 2004 and 2016, making it one of the first universities to receive such an honour. The University is a premier institution of law consistently ranking among the top ten law schools in India. Christ University aims to provide holistic education to its law students and makes them competent professionals. The University has a flexible and dynamic curriculum that makes it interesting for the students to study some elective subjects other than the mandated Bar Council of India core papers.
BBA LL.B programme at Christ University is a five-year integrated full-time programme providing a mix of management studies and legislative law in an independent mode. The BBA LL.B programme makes the students ready for jobs in different sectors. Students get the best of both knowledge of law and management which helps them to handle any role in an organization. Christ University offers both integrated BBA LL.B and BA LL.B to its students.
Christ University BBA LL.B Highlights 2022
Take a look at the table given below for the admission details for the Christ University BBA LL.B 2022.
Name of the University
CUET + MP + PI + Academic Performance of Class 12
Christ University BBA LL.B Important Dates 2022
Some of the important dates of the Christ University BBA LL.B 2022 programme are given below.
Release of Application Form
January 11, 2022 - April 28, 2022
CUET Application Form Window
April 6, 2022 - May 22, 2022
Declaration of Result
May 19, 2022
MP and PI Date (Round 4)
May 10, 2022 - May 15, 2022
Christ University BBA LL.B Application Process 2022
Candidates have to apply online for Christ University BBA LL.B programme. Interested candidates can check out the steps given below:
- Applicants have to visit https://appstat.christuniversity.in for registration.
- To register, enter your name as mentioned in your Class 10 mark sheet, Email ID and set a password.
- You will get a notification for the confirmation of your application status.
- Using the ID and password, you can log in to the application portal.
- Fill up the details as asked in the application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Make payment and click on the ‘Submit’ button. The applicants will get a nine-digit application number.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Christ University BBA LL.B Application Fee 2022
Students who will be applying for Christ University BBA LL.B 2022 programme have to pay an application fee of INR 5,000 (Non-refundable) during the application process. The application fee can be paid only through the online mode. Candidates will be required to make the payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Documents Required for Christ University BBA LL.B Admission 2022
While filling up the application form of Christ University for BA LL.B admission, students have to be ready with some documents and upload them. These documents include:
- Mark Sheet of Class 10 (mandatory)
- Mark Sheet of Class 12 (mandatory).
- Candidates have to scan and upload a recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms X 4.5 cms with a formal dress and white background).
Christ University BBA LL.B Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students following national and international curricula can apply for the Christ University BBA LL.B 2022 programme.
For National Curriculum:
- The basic eligibility for the BBA LL.B course is pass marks in 10 + 2 level (Karnataka PUC/ ISC/ CBSE/ NIOS/ State Boards) in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% (Humanities/ Commerce and Management/ Science/ Social Science) from a recognised Board of India.
- Students who are appearing for their Class 12 examinations in March-May 2022 can apply with their Class 10 and 11 mark sheets.
For International Curriculum:
- Students who are pursuing their IB curriculum should have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Candidates pursuing GCE or Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grades but not less than C.
Christ University BBA LL.B Entrance Exam 2022
Students who want to take admission to the Christ University BBA LL.B programme have to sit for the CUET (Christ University Entrance Test). The question paper will have a total of 120 marks. After passing the CUET, students have to appear for some more rounds.
Data Analysis & Interpretation
Christ University BBA LL.B Selection Process 2022
The selection process for the Christ University BBA LL.B 2022 programme is done in a few steps.
- Students have to sit for Christ University Entrance Test (CUET) at the beginning.
- Then comes Micro Presentation (MP) where students have to talk on a given topic by the panel for 90 seconds.
- Next comes Personal Interview (PI) round.
- The academic performance for Class 12 will also be seen while preparing the final list. Candidates not having proper scorecards will be rejected and will be termed as not eligible.
Christ University BBA LL.B Fee Structure 2022
The detailed fee structure for the Christ University BBA LL.B 2022 programme is given below.
For Karnataka Students
For Other State Students
SAARC/ AFRICA/ OCI/ PIO/ ASEAN
Other Foreign Nationals
Time of Payment
Within 7 days of declaration of the Selection Process Result
On or before March 15, 2023
On or before March 15, 2024
On or before March 15, 2025
On or before March 15, 2026
Note: The fees mentioned for the Karnataka Domicile students excludes the scholarship amount.