- Christ University BA LLB Important Dates
- Christ University BA LLB Application Process 2023
- Christ University BA LLB Application Fees
- Christ University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Christ University BA LLB Admission Process 2023
- Christ University BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023
- Christ University BA LLB Course Fees
- Documents Required for Christ University BA LLB Counselling
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Bar Council of India has granted permission to the School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University) to offer the BA LLB (Honours) degree. The institution offers a five-year integrated legal programme that, upon successful completion, will result in the student receiving a BA LLB degree with honours from Christ (Deemed to be University).
The BA LLB (Honours) is a programme that has been specifically created with a multidisciplinary approach to meet the needs of the legal industry's policy engagement, academia, litigation, and judicial sectors, among others. This programme offers an excellent foundation for entering Indian administrative services as well. Major courses like economics and political science are offered during the first two years of the integrated BA LLB (Honours) programme, which primarily distinguishes it from the BBA LLB (Honours) programme.
Christ University admission for BA LLB (Hons.) programme is open at all the three campuses affiliated to Christ University. The application form is available from May 2, 2023 till May 26, 2023. Candidates must visit the official website at christuniversity.in to apply for the course to your preferred campus. In this article, we will discuss in detail about Christ University BA LLB admission 2023 so as give you a clear idea about everything essential related to the admission like application form, eligibility criteria, entrance exam, and selection process.
Christ University BA LLB Important Dates
Christ University crucial dates related to the BA LLB admission process are mentioned in the table below:
Christ University BA LLB Registration Start Date
May 2, 2023
Christ University BA LLB Registration End Date
May 26, 2023
Christ University BA LLB Exam Date
June 2, 2023
Christ University BA LLB Selection Process (Micro Presentation + Personal Interview)
June 5, 2023 - June 10, 2023
Christ University BA LLB Result Date
June 15, 2023
Christ University BA LLB Application Process 2023
Christ University’s BA LLB application process began on May 2, 2023 and will end on May 26, 2023. Each program's applications will close around a week before the scheduled selection procedure. All aspirants must go to appstat.christuniversity.in and register by providing their name (as mentioned in their Class 10 Marksheet), password, and email ID. The entered email address and phone number will be used to send confirmation emails and application status updates. An applicant may apply for multiple chosen programs using the same ID as long as the eligibility conditions for each program are met.
The following are the phases in the application process for Christ University's BA LLB dual degree programme:
- To register, go to the official website and provide your name, email address, and registered mobile number.
- After successfully registering, candidates must fill out an online application form in detail, attach a recent passport-size photo in a formal outfit against a white background, and upload a scanned copy of their class 10 and class 11 and 12 grade transcripts.
- Upon clicking the submit button, an editable page will emerge where you may make any last adjustments, save it, and then submit the application by selecting "Confirm Submission" at the bottom.
- After completing this step, you will be taken to a payment page where you must use a credit card, debit card, or net banking to make the mandatory application fee payment.
- A nine-digit application number will be generated following the payment. The application form must be printed out by the candidates. Candidates who were unable to print their application due to a system malfunction, power outage, etc. can visit the official website and enter their registered email address and mobile number on the "application status" page to view and print their application.
A full refund will be initiated to the candidate's bank account in roughly 15 days if the candidates are unable to locate the application form, which indicates that the application process is incomplete.
Note: Candidates who fall into any of these categories (SAARC / ASEAN/ PIO / OCI / Africa / other Foreign Nationals) must provide the required supporting papers (Copy of PIO / OCI card, Copy of Passport, whichever is applicable, and Copy of Class 10 & Class 11/12 Marksheet) in an A4 size envelope Only by Registered Post / Courier to The Co-ordinator, Office of International Affairs, Christ (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029, Karnataka, India, Phone No: +918040129439.
- All candidates must record their username and password, application number, program applied for, selection process date, and city for future reference.
- The important dates section must be read before filling out the application, or candidates can select the selection process dates when filling out the application online.
- No requests for date or city changes will be considered.
Christ University BA LLB Application Fees
The applicant may obtain an application form in person from the admissions office of the university or submit an online application through the university's official website. The table below lists the BA LLB application fee for 2023:
Note: Please keep in mind that the registration cost is not refundable.
Christ University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Christ University BA LLB dual degree program are mentioned below:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized school board(Karnataka PUC/ CBSE/ ISC/ NIOS/ State Boards) with a minimum aggregate of 45% in any stream (science, commerce, humanities, social sciences).
- Students who are giving their 10+2 examination between March-May 2022 can apply with their class 10th and class 11th marks.
The students pursuing the international syllabus must note that eligibility conditions will be according to the AIU rules:
- Applicants studying the IB curriculum must have 3 SL and 3 HL credits with a total of 24 credits.
- Applicants seeking GCE/ Edexcel must have at least three A levels with a grade of C or higher.
Christ University BA LLB Admission Process 2023
Christ University admission process for BA LLB course involves the following steps:
- Registration on the official website: Candidates must visit the official website and get themselves registered by providing some personal information like DOB, email address, mobile number, full name, etc.
- In the next step, verify the email address or mobile number via OTP.
- Now, candidates must re-login and then they will be able to access the online application form where they would be required to fill all the required personal details, academic details along with address details.
- Once filled out, candidates must cross-check all the provided details in the online application form and then must also upload their passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- For the last step of the application process, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway to pay the required fee as part of the registration process.
- After successfully paying the application fee, candidates must download and take the printout of the payment receipt and payment acknowledgement form for future reference.
- Now, candidates must attend and pass the Christ University Entrance Test (CUET) which will be held online in remote proctored mode.
- After clearing the written test, candidates must take the micro presentation and be able to speak for 90 seconds and then also attend the final personal interview round. Candidates must clear both to be considered for the BA LLB admission.
- Once, a candidate has cleared all the above mentioned rounds, they will be invited to attend the counselling process and lock their seat by paying the prescribed admission fee for the programme and also submitting all the required documents at the time of counselling.
- At last, candidates can begin attending their classes from the officially announced date and time at their respective campuses.
Note: Candidates must note that their overall academic record of class 10th and 12th will also be considered for the BA LLB admission process. So, they must furnish clear scanned copies of their class 10th and 12th mark sheet to be considered for the admission process.
Christ University BA LLB Entrance Exam 2023
Christ University conducts an online Law Entrance exam to admit candidates to its BA LLB dual degree course. The online law entrance exam for the Christ University’s BA LLB integrated course is scheduled to be held on June 2, 2023. The questions in the exam will be MCQ-based and the duration of the exam will be of 90 minutes. The exam pattern of Christ University’s Law Entrance exam is tabulated below:
|Exam Name||Christ University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Conducting Body||Christ University|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
Total Number of Questions
1 mark for each correct answer
-0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The subject-wise weightage of the Christ University Entrance Test (CUET) 2023 is tabulated below:
Data Analysis & Interpretation
Christ University BA LLB Course Fees
Christ University’s BA LLB course fees structure for the five-year dual degree course for different Indian states and other nationalities are mentioned below:
Other Indian States
SAARC / AFRICA / PIO / OCI / ASEAN
Other Foreign Nationals
Time of Payment
Within seven days of declaration of the Selection Process Result
On or before March 15, 2024
On or before March 15, 2025
On or before March 15, 2026
On or before March 15, 2027
1. NRI fee is payable for the first year for candidates who have studied foreign curriculum (must be accepted by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. The preceding criteria do not apply to NRIs or candidates who applied under the NRI category.
2. An NRI fee is charged for the duration of the Program for candidates who;
- Have taken and passed their last qualifying exam outside of India.
- Are NRIs and applicants who applied under the NRI category.
3. To be eligible for the Indian / Karnataka category fee, candidates must have studied in India / Karnataka for the previous seven years. (This does not apply to OCI, foreign nationals, or PIO)
4. The registration cost of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of admission cancellation. This price will be in addition to any applicable cancellation fee.
5. A candidate if "Selected" after appearing in the final selection process, may pay the cost using net-banking /RTGS Payment / NEFT. The transfer of fees does not guarantee admission.
Documents Required for Christ University BA LLB Counselling
Candidates are required to produce certain documents during the admission process to Christ University for BA LLB. All the requisite original documents along with one set of photocopies of the same must be submitted to the college at the time of admission. The required documents for admission are listed below:
- Class 10th and Class 11th/ 12th mark sheet
- Class 12th transfer certificate to be submitted by 20th October 2022
- Class 12th migration certificate must also be submitted by 20th October 2022 (except Karnataka state board applicants)
- One passport size and one stamp size photograph with a white background and in formal dress
- Two photocopies of the online payment receipt
- A copy of government identity proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Enrolment Receipt/ Voter ID Card)
Candidates who fall into one of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) must present the following documents:
- Passport and Visa Information Copies (Compulsory).
- PIO/OCI must provide a copy of their PIO/ OCI card, whichever is relevant (Compulsory).
- Resident Permit (RP) and Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner accredited by the Medical Council of India (If available while applying).
Note: An undertaking for awaiting original documents that are currently unavailable must be presented to the office of admissions by students passing/appearing in the March-June 2023 exam. These documents must be submitted by October 20, 2023.