Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The PU MET 2022 Application Form has been released by the conducting authority on February 14, 2022. Applicants must fill the application form before the deadline. PU MET 2022 will be held on April 23, 2022. Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements before applying for PU MET 2022. The application window will remain active till April 5 and the application fee can be paid till April 11, 2022. The last date of receiving the application forms through the post is April 20, 2022. The direct link to fill the PU MET 2022 application is provided below.
PU MET 2022 Important Dates
Test takers must take note of the important dates before appearing for the PU MET 2022. Check the PU MET 2022 important dates mentioned in the table below.
PU MET 2022 Application Form Release
February 14, 2022
Last Date of Submission of registration
April 5, 2022
Last Date to Deposit Fee via SBI Challan or Online Mode
April 11, 2022
Last Date for Uploading (Photograph, Signature, and other information)
April 13, 2022
Last date of submitting a copy of the PU MET form printout along with the documents
April 20, 2022
PU MET 2022 Admit Card Release
April 21, 2022
PU MET 2022 Test Date
April 23, 2022
Steps to Apply for PU MET 2022
Candidates are required to follow certain steps before filling out the PU MET application form 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official web portal of PUMET 2022 i.e, met.puchd.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Registration” tab.
- Step 3: Enter details such as Applicant’s name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mail ID, Contact Number, etc.
- Step 4: Hit the 'Submit' button.
- Step 5: Candidates must note down their credentials such as Login ID, Application Number, and Password.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee. Payment can be made in both online/offline modes. Take a printout of the SBI deposit slip if payment is made through offline mode
- Step 7: Candidates 24 hours after making the payment should log in to the official website and upload scanned photographs and Signatures.
- Step 8: Fill out all the other details and take a hard copy of the PU MET application form 2022.
PU MET 2022 Application Fee
Check out the application fee of PU MET 2022 in the table mentioned below.
Documents Required to Fill PU MET 2022 Application Form
Applicants can find the required documents to fill out the PU MET 2022 application form mentioned below.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- NRI candidates have to submit GMAT scores.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates!
For admission-related details, aspirants can fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) and avail free counselling from our experts. For any queries, students can write to us through the Q&A Zone or call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-5729877.