Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG admission for the session 2022-2023 has been started. The application forms can be filled up through the official website of the university. The university offers a plethora of undergraduate courses. Each of the courses comprises the knowledge that a student needs to learn for. It is deemed to be a university and accredited by NAAC with an A++ grade.
Located in Mullana Ambala, Haryana, Maharishi Markandeshwar University is well known for its excellent faculty, high employability-driven courses, and top-notch infrastructure. The university was established in the year 1993 and since then it is successfully creating its influence in the world of education. Here at this university, students get a unique learning experience along with some great employment opportunities and career advancement facilities. MMU, Mullana aims to prepare professionals through an integrated form of education that in the future result in the economic growth of the nation.
After the 12th, undergraduate courses open up the doors of higher education. Therefore, everyone should choose an institution that promises to meet every learning need of the students. MMU, Mullana can be the perfect educational destination for UG aspirants. Through the Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG admission, candidates will be able to avail education in a world-class learning environment.
Also Read:Best Courses after 12th Science
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission Highlights 2022
A few highlights of MMU admission 2022 are provided below:
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Type of University
Type of Institute
Deemed to be University
NAAC A++ grade.
All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE], Bar Council of India [BCI], University Grants Commission [UGC], Dental Council of India [DCI],Indian Nursing Council [INC] and more
UG, PG, Diploma and PhD
B.Tech, BSc, BDS, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BBA, B.Com LLB, BCA etc.
Entrance/ Merit Based
MMU Mullana, Ambala placement
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Courses 2022
MMU admission 2022 is offered for the following UG courses. Each course along with its specializations is listed below.
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Human Capital Management
Banking and Financial Services
Journalism and Mass Communication
Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Apart from the listed MMU Mullana courses, Maharishi Markandeshwar University also offers some integrated programmes under UG including BA-LLB, B. Com- LLB (Hons.), and BBA-LLB (Hons).
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission Eligibility 2022
Before filling up the MMU application form, candidates must check for the eligibility conditions. The university-instructed eligibility norms are the first parameter that a candidate has to meet for MMU Mullana admission offered at the undergraduate level. Check the eligibility parameters that are instructed for MMU Mullana courses (UG):
- Candidates applying for the B.Tech course must be qualified in class 12. They must have studied Physics, Maths, and English along with any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology or other technical vocational subjects.
- Candidates for the same must have scored at least 60% in aggregate (40% for the Reserved category)
- For BSc courses (Medical) candidates need to be qualified in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination with medical subjects or an equivalent examination including English from a recognized board or university
- For BSc (Non-Medical Courses) candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination with non-medical subjects along with at least 5 subjects including English. The candidates qualified in the equivalent examination from a recognized board/university can also apply.
- To pursue BHM & CT course a minimum of 45% marks in the 12th standard is required.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the BCA course must be qualified in 10+2 with at least 50% marks (40% for the reserved category) and must have studied English as one of the five compulsory subjects. These candidates must have studied Mathematics in matriculation.
- A candidate having (10+2) passing certificate and having studied English as one of the compulsory subjects can apply for the BBA course.
- For B. Com (Hons), a candidate who has qualified in (10+2) Examination with at least 5 subjects including English as one of the main subjects, and secured at least 40% marks in commerce can apply. Candidates of the non-commerce stream who have studied Economics/ Mathematics/Statistics can also apply.
- Candidates who want to enroll in B.Pharm course need to have studied PCM/PCB along with English in their (10+ 2 ) from a recognized board/university. They must have scored at least 40% marks in the mentioned subjects taken together.
- Those who want to pursue BA in Journalism and BA (Hons) in Liberal Arts must have passed (10+2) with 50% in aggregate. SC/ST candidates get a 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Application Process 2022
The application process for Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG admission can be done both in online and offline mode. We have detailed both the process here:
Offline Application Process
The offline process of collecting the MMU Application form is explained below:
- The MMU Application form 2022 can be taken from the administrative office of the university campus.
- Candidates must pay an amount of Rs 1200/- to collect the admission form.
- The application fee amount for the NRI candidate is US$ 35.
- The admission form can be collected by post also. An amount of Rs. 1250/- needs to be paid in favor of the MMDU register.
Online Application Process
Elaborated below is the online application process for Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission:
Step 1: At first, visit the official website of the university www.mmumullana.org.
Step 2: Register yourself and fill in the MMU Application form 2022 with all the correct details.
Step 3: Pay the application fees.
Step 4: Submit the application/admission form.
Step 5: Take a printout copy of the application form and save it for future use.
Note: Those who download the online application form need to attach a DD of Rs. 1250/- along with the filled-in form.
Documents Required to attach with MMU Application form
A list of documents to attach with the filled-in application form is provided below:
- Self-attested photocopies of Age Proof
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Self-attested copies of the qualifying certificates
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration Certificate
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission Process 2022
The UG admission to Maharishi Markandeshwar University is offered only after the declaration of course-specific entrance results. A list for MMU admission 2022 for UG courses is prepared by the university officials. Inclusion of the names in the admission list does not guarantee final admission. Successful candidates require to provide eligibility proof and original documents in support of candidature.
After the publication of admission lists, candidates are called for counselling sessions. Original certificates including Matric certificates, Mark sheets of qualifying exams, scorecards and character certificates need to be brought at the time of counselling. The admission to the MMU Mullana courses (UG) will be provisional until the same is confirmed by the Registration office of this university.
For more information on Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!