- Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Dates
- Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Website
- Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Eligibility
- FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission Process
- Online Application Form of FYJC Mumbai Admission 2022
- FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission Fees
- FYJC Reservation Criteria
- Constitutional Reservation
- Documents Required for FYJC Online Admission 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 notification has been released and the registration process is starting today (May 30, 2022). The registration process will continue until the release of the state board class 10th result after which the dates for other phases will also be released. The Maharashtra state First Year Junior College admissions will be conducted after the SSC results are declared. The examination authorities will release the Mumbai FYJC 11th Application Form 2022 in online mode. The admission to class 11th will be done on the basis of merit as the high court has ordered to cancel the FYJC Entrance Test. The merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the class 10th exam. The students who qualify for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 will be provided admission to Higher Secondary Schools or Junior Colleges in Mumbai that are affiliated with MSBSHSE.
The candidates can check on this page all the important information related to Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 such as dates, application form, merit list, process, and more.
Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Dates
The official dates for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 will be released soon. The candidates can check the table below to get the important dates for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission:
Start of Application Process
May 30, 2022
Last Date to Apply
Until the release of the state board class 10th result
Display of Merit List
Application for Correction (If Any)
First Round Admission
Second Round Admission
Third Round Admission
Special Round Admission
Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Website
Even though the candidates can find all the important details related to Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 on this page, it is also important to stay up to date with the Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Website. The website consists of an official booklet, an official schedule, and other details related to the admission process. The candidates will also be able to apply for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission through the website. The link for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Website has been provided below:
Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Website: 11thadmission.org.in
Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Eligibility
Before applying for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23, it is very important for all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria. Only the candidates who fulfill the required eligibility requirements will be eligible for admission. Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission Eligibility has been explained below in detail:
- The candidates must have passed class 10 or equivalent from a recognized school with English as the subject.
- The students who have passed 10th with General Mathematics can apply for any stream but they will not be eligible for Mathematics in any stream. Such students will not be eligible for Bifocal subjects in the Science stream.
- The students who wish to get admission in the Science stream will have to pass class 10th or SSC examination with a minimum aggregate of 35%.
FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission Process
The FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission 2022 will start immediately after the release of the SSC (Class 10th) Result. The FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission Process will go through the following rounds:
Zero Round: This round of admission will be conducted before the regular rounds. Through this round, the students are provided admission to Bifocal Streams and HSVC streams through the Centralised admission process. From this round, the admissions will start at all the Junior Colleges including management quota, intra-institutional inhouse quota, and minority quota too. When the Zero round ends, the vacant seats will be filled as per the merit of the students at the Junior College level from the students admitted through the regular round and it will be uploaded on the concerned website.
Three Regular Rounds: After the Zero round, there will be three regular rounds for admission. Through these rounds, the seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit obtained by the students in 10th, preference given by the students, and reservation policy. Students who could not get admission through Zero round can apply for regular rounds.
Special Round: After 3 rounds are completed, the special round will be conducted. The candidates who failed to get seats through earlier rounds can participate in the special round for admission.
FCFS Round: The FCFS round will be conducted after the special rounds. Through this round, the seats will be allotted on the basis of first come first serve. The students who were restricted in earlier rounds or who canceled their admission in earlier rounds can participate in the FCFS round.
- The admission authority will release the timetable for all the admission rounds on the official website.
- It is important for the candidates to read the complete instructions on admission carefully.
- The Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 will be done on the basis of multiple rounds through a centralized admission process based on seat availability.
Online Application Form of FYJC Mumbai Admission 2022
All the candidates who wish to get admission to FYJC Mumbai will have to fill out the application form. The Online Application Form of FYJC Mumbai Admission 2022 will be released in the online mode on the official website. There will be two parts of the FYJC Mumbai Admission 2022 application form: Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 form will be filled out before the declaration of the SSC result and need to be approved only once. However, the part 2 form will be released after the declaration of the SSC result. The part 2 form can be updated before each round of admission.
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the Online Application Form of FYJC Mumbai Admission 2022:
Part 1 Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the application form link.
- The information of regular students appearing for admission will appear automatically on the screen. The candidates will be able to check their information after entering their SSC seat number.
- If the information does not appear on the screen, the candidates will have to fill in the information manually.
- Further, the students can fill out the admission form using all the required information such as name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, categories, etc.
- Furnish all documents required for approval.
- Take a printout of the form and save it for further reference.
- The students whose form is not approved will have the pending tag and will not be considered for the online admission process. Such students can also not fill out the Part 2 form.
Part 2 Application Form
- The students will be able to fill out the Part 2 form after completion & approval of the Part 1 form.
- As Part 1 completes, you will be directed to Part 2 which will display the total marks & percentage of the best 5 subjects in SSC. The candidates will have to enter the SSC marks manually.
- The students will have to enter their marks and choose a stream and medium of instructions for admission.
- The list of junior colleges will be displayed. The candidates will have to select the college as per their preference.
- The candidates can select a minimum of one and a maximum of 10 Junior colleges for admission.
- After filling out the form, the candidates will have to take a printout of the form and save it for future reference.
FYJC Mumbai 11th Admission Fees
The fees for aided division of Junior Colleges will be as per the rates fixed by the Government of Maharashtra. On the other hand, the fees for self-financed, unaided Junior Colleges will be as per the Maharashtra Educational Institutes (regulation of fees) act 2011 by the School Management. This means different colleges will have different fees. For IT and Bifocal subjects, there may be separate fees.
FYJC Reservation Criteria
The Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 will depend on the reservation criteria as set by the Government of Maharashtra. The FYJC reservation criteria for different categories have been provided below:
Reserved Seats Under Quota
Minority Junior College
Non-Minority Junior College
In House Quota
Parallel Reservation Seats
Minority Junior College
Non-Minority Junior College
Project Affected/Earthquake Affected
a) Wards of a transferred employee of state
government/central government/private sector.
b) Wife/Wards of servicemen/Ex-servicemen/
c) Winners or participant student players at
the international level and medal winners at
the national level
Orphan Candidates (With General category)
One of the reservation policies for FYJC is constitutional reservation. The Constitutional Reservation for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23 has been mentioned in the table below:
All Other Areas Except Raigad
Documents Required for FYJC Online Admission 2022
It is also important for the candidates to keep ready all the documents for Mumbai FYJC 11th Admission 2022-23. The list of documents required for FYJC Online Admission 2022 is listed below:
Constitutional Reserved Candidates
Special/ Parallel Reserved Candidates
For more updates on Education News, stay tuned to College Dekho!