- Overview of Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023
- DMET Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023 Important Dates
- DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- DMET Odisha D Pharm Application Process 2023 DMET Odisha D …
- DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Application Form Fee
- Documents Required for DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Admissions
- DMET Odisha D Pharm Counselling Process 2023
- Top D Pharm Colleges in Odisha
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Odisha D Pharm Admissions 2023 application process will begin shortly in July. A popular pharmacy course offered across India is the Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm) programme. Among the many pharmacy courses that are available for students after class 12, D Pharm is a 2-year undergraduate degree which would produce trained and qualified professionals in the field of pharmacy. D Pharma is a career oriented course and the candidates after pursuing the course get jobs in both private and governemnt sectors.
Odisha has seen many class 12 passouts choose the field of pharmacy as the field of education that they wish to pursue. For this reason, the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has established a centralised admission process for D Pharm course in Odisha. In this article, you will learn about the Odisha D.Pharm admissions 2021 and other important details such as the eligibility criteria, application and selection processes opted by the department.
Overview of Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023
The key highlights of the Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023 are mentioned below:
Name of Entrance Test
DMET Odisha D Pharm
Directorate of Medical Education and Training
Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm)
Mode of Application
Higher Secondary (10+2) Qualifications
Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics
Minimum 17 years
DMET Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023 Important Dates
Mentioned below are the important dates of Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023 (tentative), for all candidates interested in taking admission to the 2-year Diploma course in Nursing in the state of Odisha:
Commencement of Application Form Fill-up
Last Date for Application Form Submission
Date of Document Verification
4th week of July, 2023
Merit List Publication
1st week of August, 2023
Commencement of Online Choice Locking
2nd week of August, 2023
Commencement of Seat Allotment
3rd week of August,
4th week of August, 2023
Reporting to Colleges
Note: The dates mentioned above are subject to change as per the government’s discretion. Therefore, candidates must stay tuned to CollegeDekho for any updates regarding the same.
DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates must be a citizen of India.
- All candidates should be a permanent or local resident of Odisha. For candidates outside of Odisha applying for Odisha D Pharm 2023 admission, they must qualify the required criteria and produce a recognition issued by the official authority of the state.
- All candidates must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent in the Science stream from a recognised board or from H.S.E., Odisha.
- All candidates must have the following as their core subjects in their 10+2: Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and Mathematics as their optional subject.
- All candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in aggregate in their 10+2 or relevant qualifying examination.
- All candidates must be at least 17 years of age to be eligible for Odisha D Pharm 2023 admission.
DMET Odisha D Pharm Application Process 2023 DMET Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023
- Firstly, visit the official website of the University to find the DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2023 Application Form link, published on the official website for candidates to directly apply online.
- Then, candidates are required to fill in their necessary details along with uploading the mandatory documentation required for the admission process.
- Candidates must be mindful of uploading the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Application Form.
- Once the Application Form is filled, candidates are required to take a printout copy of the filled application form.
- Next, all candidates must pay the requisite amount of application fee to confirm their registration for DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023.
- Once the application form is submitted applicants will have to appear for the document verification process by submitting some original documents along with the e-receipt of the online payment of the application fee.
DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Application Form Fee
- DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Application Form Fee is required to be submitted in the online mode.
- The application form fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, or even bank transfer.
- Candidates must note that the DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Application Fee is non-refundable once paid.
- All candidates must take printout copies of the receipt of the payment, once it is generated by the system.
All Categories including Reserved Categories
Documents Required for DMET Odisha D Pharm 2023 Admissions
All candidates are required to produce the list of important documents mentioned below, mandatory for DMET Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023, during the application form fill-up process:
- Class 10 pass certificate and marksheet
- Class 12 pass certificate and marksheet
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Family Income Proof
- A Self-Addressed Envelope with an Indian Postage Stamp of 25×12 cm size.
- Few Passport-size Photographs
- Candidate's Signature
Note: All candidates must submit all necessary documents in the prescribed format and dimensions to avoid application rejection from the concerned authority.
DMET Odisha D Pharm Counselling Process 2023
A major component in the selection process for the diploma course is the DMET Odisha D Pharm counselling process 2023. The department has outlined that each candidate will be called for the counselling processes based purely on their merit, calculated using qualifying exam marks. Here are the steps for DMET D Pharm counselling process in Odisha.
Prior to participating in the counselling session, each aspirant needs to register themselves on the official website of the Department.
Once the application form has been filled out and submitted, all applicants must pay the requisite application fee as mentioned by the Department.
After the application fee has been paid, all candidates are required to partake in the Document Verification Process on the stipulated date and time.
Subsequently, the students will be called for the counselling process if they clear the document verification process.
At this stage, each candidate will be asked to log in to their respective accounts on the DMET official website and select the course and college of their choice. Students are to finalise their choice before the deadline.
Each candidate will then be allotted a seat in the respective college and course based on their merit alone. Candidates who have been allotted a seat must then download the allotment cum admission letter which will be available on their login website and visit the Convenor with the admission fees and the allotment cum admission letter. Here, they will be offered a provisional admission letter
The candidates must then report to the respective colleges on the specified date and time with the appropriate documents.
Note: Spot Counselling sessions may be held in case of vacancies still available after the initial session. Under Spot Counselling, all the seats will be considered as General and will not levy any reservation quota.
Top D Pharm Colleges in Odisha
If you are interested in taking admission to the diploma programme offered in the colleges of Odisha, then you must check out this list of D Pharm Colleges in Odisha.
These are just a few of the many colleges and institutes that offer a Diploma in Pharmacy course across the state. If you are interested in pursuing the course anywhere in India, then you can skip the hassle and fill out the Common Application Form, which is available on our website. Our counsellors can help you choose the right college and course which is best suited for your aptitude.
For more information related to DMET Odisha D Pharm Admission 2023, stay connected to CollegeDekho!