- Articles byStream
Ten Important Things That You Should Know About ‘TISSNET’
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has been recognized as a premier institution of repute from various Companies, Ministries of the Government of India, even State Governments, as well as international agencies exemplified by the United Nations, and the non-government sector, both international and national. The Master’s degree program in Human Resource Management (HRM), which is offered at the TISS (now at Hyderabad too) stands to be among the most looked for and prestigious programs in the field of HR in the Indian peninsula.
Collegedekho.com brings you some facts about TISSNET:
1. The institute was established in the year 1936. It is affiliated to NAAC and UGC. TISS also operates out of campuses in places like Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur (in Osmanabad district, Maharashtra).
2. The master's degree program in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR) is offered at the TISS Mumbai campus. It is also one of the prestigious and most sought after programs in the field of HR in the Indian subcontinent.
3. The date of National Entrance Test (NET) exam, conducted by this Institute has been announced to be on 9 January 2016. for admissions to Masters in Social Work and various other Masters programs offered in TISS campuses at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, IMHST Chennai, MHAT Calicut and G-SET Ranchi.
4. The candidates can apply for a maximum of three programs across any two of the TISS campuses and other location.
5. Also, TISSNET scores are accepted only by TISS Mumbai.
6. Educational qualification of the aspiring students: Candidates who are interested in appearing for this entrance examination must be possessing a Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 3 years duration) from a recognized university. Final year students can also apply for the program.
7. Paper pattern: TISSNET is computer-based entrance examination and the question paper is of objective type. Questions based on Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Social Sensitivity, and Knowledge on contemporary issues will be put forward.
8. The examination will last for one hour and forty minutes.
9. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is an institute of social science and the main campus of this institute is located in the metropolitan city of Mumbai. TISS even works out of the campus in Tuljapur (in Osmanabad district, Maharashtra, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
10. The Master's degree program in the Labour Relations (HRM & LR) and Human Resource Management offered at the TISS Mumbai campus stands to be a prestigious and among the most sought-after programs in the field of HR in India.
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...