- Articles byStream
Top Law Colleges in Bhopal
The city of Bhopal houses within it some extremely renowned colleges of law. From the oldest , Braktullah University to the most contemporary, People's institute of legal studies, from 3 year to a 5 year program and from govt. to private, this feature captures it all.
As the capital city of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal falls into the central part of India, and it is also called the City of Lakes owing to many artificial and natural lakes presents there. This also makes it one of the greenest places in India. Bhopal is a Y-class city, and it has a presence of a good number of educational institutions. Coming to Law edification, there are lots of Government owned and privately run law colleges here.
Collegedekho.com presents some of them for the readers to go through and apply:
1. National Law Institute University:The National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a center of research and a law school in Bhopal. It was established in 1997 and happens to be one of the prime three schools of law established here under the National Law School system. There is a common law admission test for admission to this college recognized by Bar Council of India.
2. People’s Institute of Legal Studies : This institute was established in 2007 and it is affiliated to the Barkatullah University. This institute has been approved by the Bar Council of India, Government of India and it conducts programs of undergraduate level in the field of law. It offers the Bachelor of Laws, with three years and five-year duration.
3. Rajeev Gandhi College of Law : The Rajeev Gandhi College of Law is one of the best institutes as far as the subject of law is taken into consideration. It is affiliated to the Barkatullah University and has a devoted team comprising of renowned teachers of the law. At present, the college runs three-year law courses as well as the semester system of five-years B.A.L-LB. with recognition of the Bar Council of India.
4. Government State Level Post Graduate Law College: The Government State Level Post Graduate Law College was actually among the units of Government Hamidia Arts, Commerce & Law College. It was established in 1997-98 and is managed and operated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. It is also affiliated to the Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
5. Pt. Moti Lal Nehru Law College: The Pandit Motilal Nehru Vidhi Mahavidyalaya was established on the birth centenary year of the great lawyer, and a well-known freedom fighter Pandit Motilal Nehru. In fact, this college was affiliated to the Sagar University, Sagar from its creation to 1967. Later, from 1967 to 1994-95 it got affiliated to the Avdhesh Pratap Singh University. The college is affiliated to Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar. http://lawcollegechp.com/home.html
6. Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya :Formerly called as Bhopal University, the Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya was established in 1970 in Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh. This University (Vishwavidyalaya) was renamed as Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya in living memory of a well-known Indian freedom fighter, Prof. Barkatullah from Bhopal. The Vishwavidyalaya is affiliated to UGC & Ministry of HRD. A full spectrum related to higher education is covered by the University. These include faculties of Science, Home Science, Social Science, Law, Arts, Technical Education, Commerce and Business Management, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, and Education.
7. Jai Hind Defence College of Law :The Jai Hind Defence College of Law began functioning in the year 2005 and it is affiliated to the Barkatullah University, Bhopal. It has been approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), Government of India, New Delhi. Undergraduate law course is conducted by the college i.e Bachelor of Law (LLB) which is a three-year program. It is conducted under the supervision of the Bar Code of India. The college is affiliated to Barkatullah University.
Diwali is that time of the year when one wants to spend time with family and friends and at the same time go ...
Are you gearing up for the upcoming MBA entrance exams or plan to do so in future? Or are you appearing for Law ...