Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) will soon be conducted soon by Osmania University for 3-year LL.B and integrated 5-year LL.B courses. Candidates who will successfully apply for TS LAWCET 2022 will be allowed to report to their respective test centres to take the exam.
It is mandatory for the test-takers to follow the exam day guidelines of TS LAWCET 2022. The conducting body, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, releases a list of TS LAWCET exam day instructions that candidates have to abide by. Go through the article to know the detailed TS LAWCET 2022 exam day guidelines.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Enlisted below are the exam day guidelines of TS LAWCET 2022 that need to be followed by every test-taker.
- Candidates must bring their TS LAWCET 2022 hall ticket and valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport etc.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to participate in the thermal screening process.
- Nothing except the prescribed items is allowed within the exam centre. The list of the permitted items is given below.
- Study material, papers or calculators are prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts. Entry would not be granted to those who reach the venue 15 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- Verify the seating arrangement soon after entering the exam venue to avoid any hassle.
- Nobody will be allowed to leave the exam centre before the exam is over.
- Candidates will not be allowed to seek clarifications from anybody while the exam is ongoing.
- Candidates must sign on the TS LAWCET 2022 admit card in the presence of the invigilator. The signature must match the one uploaded in the TS LAWCET application form.
TS LAWCET 2022 COVID Specific Guidelines
Go through the COVID-specific instructions that need to be followed sincerely at the TS LAWCET 2022 exam centres.
- The candidates will have to get their temperature taken by thermal guns at the main gate.
- In case a candidate arrives with the scribe at the exam venue, he/she and the scribe, both must carry a face mask.
- Candidates with mobile phones need to switch them off and submit them at the designated location. They can collect their phones after the exam ends. However, their safety is not guaranteed by the exam centre.
- The items that an applicant can carry to the venue are gloves, face mask, personal hand sanitiser (50 ml), a simple blue/black pen and exam-related documents that include an admit card, valid id card, and Disability Certificate for PWD candidates and Self-Health Declaration.
- The candidate will have to wear their masks throughout the exam duration.
TS LAWCET 2022 Documents To Be Carried
Students must take note of all the relevant documents required to be carried on the exam day. If any student is found without these documents, he/she may not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Students must carry a hard copy of their TS LAWCET 2022 admit card. The printout of the same must be clear.
- Students must bring a valid and original photo ID proof to the centre. This may include either an Aadhaar Card or Pan Card or Voter ID or Passport.
- Candidates must also bring a passport-sized photograph, preferably the same one used while filling out the TS LAWCET 2022 application form.
- Students must also carry a Self Health Declaration Form stating that they are free from any COVID-19 symptoms.
Also Read:What is a Good Score in TS LAWCET 2022?
By following these guidelines, candidates will be able to take the exam without any hassle.