- YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022: Highlights
- YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022: Important Dates
- YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022: Admission Process
- Documents Required to Fill YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Application …
- YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022: Application Fee
- YMCA Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology 2022: Courses …
- Courses included under the YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 …
- YMCA New Delhi Mass Media: Fee Structure
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
YMCA Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology application process is ongoing. The last date to fill out the form will be notified soon by the institute on the official web portal. Candidates can apply for this UG/PG diploma programmes only if they meet the eligibility requirements. To be eligible, candidates must possess a 10+2 bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50 percent in any stream. The direct link to fill out the application form has been provided below.
|YMCA Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology Application Form -Direct Link|
The Institute of Management Studies and Information Technology is responsible for conducting mass media programs. Candidates can apply for YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022 on the official website (newdelhiymca.in). Admission of candidates highly depends on the marks scored in the YMCA entrance examination.
YMCA Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology offers 1-year PG diploma courses in different disciplines. The institute was established in the year 1984 in New Delhi and is affiliated with Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. Furthermore, the institute also offers various certification courses in the field of mass media and IT for 6 months, 4 & 6 weeks.
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022: Highlights
The major highlights of the YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022 have been given below:
Name of the College
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & Advanced Diploma|
Mode of Application
Mode of Examination
The exam will be conducted offline.
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022: Important Dates
The most significant dates related to admission to YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 are given below:
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 Publication of Application Form
Closing of Application Process
To be notified
Commencement of Classes
To be notified
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who desire to enroll in YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 program must fulfill the following criteria to become eligible for admission:
- To become qualified for the one-year undergraduate or postgraduate diploma courses, it becomes mandatory for a candidate to have passed 10+2 or graduate degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks. Individuals qualifying for an equivalent exam are also considered. However, this must be done under a recognized board of school education.
- Individuals who have appeared for the final examination also have the privilege to apply for the programme.
- The factor that determines one’s eligibility to enroll in the one-year programmes is to qualify for the YMCA entrance exam.
- Candidates aiming for admission into Postgraduate programs must obtain a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Reservation exists according to the regulations set by the State and Central Governments.
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022: Admission Process
The most important determinant that regulates the YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Admission 2022 is how well the candidate performs in the entrance exam. Individuals who qualify for the entrance exam have to visit the institute for two purposes:
- Document verification
- Payment of the first installment of the admission fee
Documents Required to Fill YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Application Form 2022
Candidates aspiring to enroll in the YMCA New Delhi Mass Media programme must possess the following documents:
- ID proof
- Operative Email ID
- Operative Mobile Number
- Class X and XII Marksheet
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or mark sheet especially for PG Diploma
- Current colour passport size photographs
- Migration/Transfer certificate
- Character Certificate that must be issued by the institution that one has attended immediately prior to application to the programme
- Bank details for payment of the course fees online either via debit card/credit card or net banking
A candidate can avail himself of the prospectus by paying a fee of INR 500 via an online gateway. As an alternative, he can also make a Demand Draft of INR 700 in favour of the New Delhi YMCA Education Centre, payable at New Delhi.
Steps to fill YMCA New Delhi Mass Media Application Form 2022
Candidates willing to apply for YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 program must follow the steps mentioned below to complete the application form:
Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website of YMCA
Step 2: Registration: In this section, the applicant needs to provide the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Name of the Institute
- Name of the Course
- Prospectus Fees
- Course Fee
After filling in the details, he should click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 3: He must pay the prospectus fee of Rs. 500 by clicking on ‘Pay Now’.
Step 4: He needs to check if the registered email address is legitimate since a confirmation message would be sent to that email address.
Step 5: Further, he should visit the “Student Portal” that is on the homepage of the official website. He may proceed by providing the login credentials, like email id and password, into the columns provided.
Step 6: The applicant must provide his personal details in this section including:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Student’s Email ID
- Mobile Number
- VAT Number
- If Employed: Organization’s Name
- Father’s Details: Name, Email, Occupation, Designation, and Organization
- Mother’s Details: Name, Email, Occupation, Designation, and Organization
Step 7: After filling in personal details, it becomes mandatory to upload the following academic documents:
- Highest Qualification
- Percentage Obtained
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Graduation certificate
- ID proof
To save the information, the applicant must click on the ‘Confirm’ tab to complete the application form. The final step involves the payment of the first installment of the course.
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022: Application Fee
Candidates before filling up the registration form must check out the application fee for YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022.
Mode of the payment
Online gateway via debit card/credit card or net banking.
Offline via Demand Draft
The Demand Draft of INR 700 must be made in favour of the New Delhi YMCA Education Centre, payable in New Delhi. The DD must be redirected to the following address:
YMCA Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology
Gate No. 2, CCCL Building Basement 1,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001
YMCA Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology 2022: Courses Offered
YMCA offers courses in three domains in the fields of media studies and information technology:
- Mass Media Programmes (one-year programmes)
- Media Certificate Courses (two-month programmes)
- Computer Certificate Courses (one-month programmes)
The Mass Media Programmes encompass the following:
Courses included under the YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 Programme
The YMCA New Delhi Mass Media 2022 Programme includes the following courses:
- Audio Visual Production
- Radio Broadcasting
- Communication & Online Journalism
- Reporting for Newspaper and Magazines
Public Relations, Media and Event Management:
- Business of Media
- Media Management
- Media Creativity & Job Skills
Digital Marketing & Media Management:
- Business Communication & Public Relations
- Media Creativity & Job Skills
- Website Planning and Creation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Youtube Advertising
- Competitor Analysis
- Create and Execute Strategy
- Make Money Online Modules
Direction in TV & Film Production:
- History of Cinema and Cinematic Techniques
- Modern Cinematic Techniques
- Film Analysis
- Scene by Scene
- Shot by Shot
- Film Script Analysis
- Structure of Story-Telling with Visuals
- Camera & Rules of Cinematography
- Basic of Editing
- Sound and Art Direction
- Basic of Production
- Practical Film Production by Students
The institute offers PG/Diploma in two courses:
- Public Relation, Advertising, and Marketing
- Television Production and Journalism
One can avail himself/herself of the above-mentioned courses in the evening and on weekends.
Certification courses are offered in the following:-
The two-month certification courses are conducted in:
- Script Writing
- Non-Linear Editing
- Digital Photography
- Fashion Photography
- TV News Reading & Radio Jockeying
The one-month certification courses are conducted in:
- Web Designing
- MS Office with Internet
- Basic Digital Still Photography
- Interactive Multimedia Presentation
MS Office with Internet:
The MS Office with internet covers:
Basic of Graphic Designing
- Dynamics of script
- Screenplay writing and Dialogue writing.
YMCA New Delhi Mass Media: Fee Structure
Given below is a table mentioning the fee structure for Mass Media programmes:
Digital Marketing & Media Management
Digital Video and Broadcast Animation
Public Relations, Media, and Event Management
Public Relation, Advertising & Marketing
Direction in TV & Film Production
You can fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) and apply to the popular MBA colleges in India. For all admission-related inquiries, you can contact our student helpline at 1800-572-9877.