- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission (Based on AP EDCET) Dates …
- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Application Form 2020
- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Application Fee 2020
- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Selection Process 2020
- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Required Documents 2020
- Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Participating Colleges 2020
- Other B.Ed Admission Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The online application for Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission will commence from February 28, 2020. The admission to B.Ed programs in Adikavi Nannaya University is based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the AP EDCET exam. AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is conducted by the Tirupati University on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education to help students take admission into two years’ B.Ed course in colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
This article will cover all the important information related to Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admissions 2020 including the time table, fees, application, eligibility, etc.
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission (Based on AP EDCET) Dates 2020
Students are advised to stay updated with the upcoming dates of Adikavi Nannaya University for B.Ed Admissions 2020. Since the admission will be based on AP EDCET exam, the upcoming important dates for the same are enlisted in the table below:
Releasing of official notification
13 March 2020
Commencement of online application for AP EDCET
14 March 2020
Last date to apply for AP EDCET 2020 exam
15 June 2020
Last date to apply for AP EDCET 2020 exam (with late fees)
June 16 to July 25, 2020
Availability of hall ticket
To be Notified
AP EDCET 2020 exam date
05th August 2020
Counselling start date for B.Ed admissions
To be Notified
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling the application form for B.Ed admission at Adikavi Nannaya University, the students must ensure that they meet all the eligibility requirement for the admission. The general eligibility for Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admissions along with the eligibility for AP EDCET exam is given as below:
The candidate must have Indian citizenship.
The candidate must have passed any bachelors or equivalent degree from a recognised university.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply, given that they submit a passing certificate till the time of counselling.
The candidate must have acquired a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam (40% for the reserved categories).
The candidate must be at least 19 years old at the time of applying for the exam. There is no upper age limit for applying.
The candidate must fulfil all the local/non-local compliances as prescribed by Andhra Pradesh state government.
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Application Form 2020
The application for admission to Adikavi Nannaya University will be filled through AP EDCET. The application for AP EDCET will commence from the month of March. The dates will be updated here as soon as notified officially. Students who wish to apply for the admission need to follow the given below procedure to fill the application form for AP EDCET:
- Visit the official website of AP EDCET exam 2020.
- Click on the link with the online application.
- The form will be opened where students will have to fill all the personal and educational details as required.
- The students will also have to choose one exam centre where they will appear for the examination.
- After entering all the details, click on proceed.
- The payment portal will be opened. Choose one among the given online payment options. Enter all the payment details and click on pay.
- After the fee is paid, the application will be submitted. Candidates will be given an application number generated which the students must store for future references.
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Application Fee 2020
While submitting the application form for AP EDCET 2020 exam, the students will also have to pay a certain amount of money as the application fee. The application fee for different categories is given in the table below:
SC/ ST Candidates
General/ OBC and others
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Selection Process 2020
After the AP EDCET exam is conducted, the merit list will be released. The students having their names in the merit list will have to exercise college options through the online process where they will have to choose colleges in which they want to take B.Ed admission. Based on the choice filled by the students, they will be called for further counselling and admission process. The students will have to visit the college along with the admission fees and required documents for verification.
There will be a spot counselling round for which the qualified students have to fill the online application by paying a fee of INR 500/- (INR 300 for reserved categories). To apply for the spot counselling round, the candidates need to follow the given guidelines:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link to apply for the spot counselling process.
- Enter all the required details such as name, date of birth, hall ticket number for AP EDCET, eligible courses, caste, family income, etc.
- The documents as proof will be verified at the time of the counselling process.
- After filling all the details, click on proceed.
- Pay the application fee using any of the online modes.
- After payment, the application number will be generated which the students must remember for future purposes.
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Required Documents 2020
The list of documents which the candidates must bring at the time of counselling are given as below:
- AP EDCET Score/ Rank card.
- Scorecard/ Certificate for the qualifying degree level examination.
- Transfer certificate from the last attended university.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate for the reserved candidates.
- Marksheet for 10th and 12th board examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Bank Challan or DD paid for admission fee from the bank located on the University campus.
Adikavi Nannaya University B.Ed admission Participating Colleges 2020
The table below consists a list of all the participating colleges affiliated to Adikavi Nannaya University for B.Ed admissions:
Name of the College
Type of Institute
Number of Intakes
Aditya College of Education
Aadi Lakshmi College of Education
Adi Kavi Nannaya University
SMT. B L SUBHALAKSHMI RATNAM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Bethany College of Education
DVR AND DS MEMORIAL DEEPTHI B.ED COLLEGE
Elim College of Education
GBR College of Education
Hanna College of Education
HIS college of Education
Kakinada College of Education
Lenora College of Education
Little Rose College of Education
Mother College of Education
Also Read: The List of AP EDCET Participating Colleges
Other B.Ed Admission Related Articles
For more updates related to admissions, stay tuned to Collegedekho.