- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Overview
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Important Dates
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Application Form
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Admit Card
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Exam Pattern
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Syllabus
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Preparation Tips
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Sample Papers
- AMU Mass Communication2022: Answer Key
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Results
- AMU Mass Communication 2022: Counselling Process
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AMU M.A. Mass Communication exam will be conducted in offline mode on July 21, 2022. The exam time is 4 PM. The university released the AMU Mass Communication Application Form on April 27, 2022. AMU offers various post-graduate courses for candidates for Mass Communication. In this article, candidates will get detailed information on AMU Mass Communication Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and other details. Interested candidates must take note of all these details before filling out the form.
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Overview
Aligarh Muslim University conducts the admission process for the Mass Communication course. So, here are the details of the admission process:
Name of the university
Aligarh Muslim University
Department of Mass Communication, Aligarh Muslim University
Exam Full name
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Entrance Test
Mode of application
Mode of Examination
Level of Exam
Both Subjective and Objective
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Important Dates
Candidates must keep track of all the important dates so that they don’t miss out on any details. So, here are the important dates for AMU Mass Communication 2022:
Release of AMU Mass Communication 2022 Application Form
April 27, 2022.
Last date for filling out the AMU Mass Communication 2022 Application Form
June 4, 2022.
Release of AMU Mass Communication Admit Card
To be announced
AMU Mass Communication 2022 Entrance Exam
July 21, 2022
Answer key of AMU Mass Communication
To be announced
Last Date to Challenge the AMU Mass Communication 2022 Answer Key
To be announced
Declaration of AMU Mass Communication 2022 Result
To be Announced
Counselling Process Begins
To be Announced
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria of AMU Mass Communication 2022 before applying. Candidates who are eligible must apply for the AMU Mass Communication 2022. Hence, check the eligibility criteria for AMU Mass Communication for the post-graduate programme below and apply the application form:
- Applying candidates must have completed their graduation course with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year candidates or candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 27 years as of 1st July 2022.
Documents Required for AMU Mass Communication 2022
It is advised that candidates are prepared with the required documents before they start filling out the application form. This way the filling out of the AMU Mass Communication 2022 Application Form will be convenient and smooth. Here is the list of required documents:
- Class 10 and Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Scanned image of the Passport Photograph
- Scanned image of the candidate's signature
- Valid Email ID
- Valid and Active Mobile Number
- Bank Details for Payments (Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking)
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Web Browsers
While filling out the AMU Mass Communication Application Form, to avoid any technical glitches or hindrances, candidates must make sure to use these web browsers only:
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Mozilla 3.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Application Form
The AMU Mass Communication Application Form will be released on the official website. Candidates must fill out the form online. The application form will not be available offline. So, here are the steps to follow to fill out the AMU Mass Communication Application Form:
Step 1: Candidates must Register themselves
- To register, first, visit the official website of AMU.
- Then click on the tab Apply for Admission.
- The registration page will open.
- Candidates must fill out the page, by entering their email ID and mobile number.
- Then candidates will receive an email and a message on their mobile number with the user name, password, and login credentials.
Step 2: Candidates must start filling out the AMU Mass Communication Application Form
- Using the login credentials, candidates must log in to fill out the application form.
- Candidates will have to fill out all the details carefully. They must fill out these details:
- Date of Birth
- Local/Permanent Address
- Fathers/Husband/Guardians Details
- Telephone & Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10 Mark Sheet/ Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Graduation Details
Step 3: Candidates must upload the Documents
Candidates must upload the documents in a specific format and file size.
Step 4: Candidates must pay the Application Fee
To complete the application form candidates must pay the application fee. Without the application fees, the application form will not be completed. Candidates who do not pay the application fee will not be allowed to appear for AMU Entrance Test. Candidates may pay the application fees either by Debit/Credit card or by net banking.
Late Fee (after the deadline is over)
Rs 300 (Additional)
Step 5: Complete the Application Form
After successful payment of the application fee, the application form will be completed. Candidates must take a printout of the application fee for future reference.
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Admit Card
The AMU Mass Communication 2022 Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms will be able to download their admit cards online. Any candidate without the AMU Mass Communication Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. So, make sure to download and take a printout of the admit card.
Steps to Download the AMU Mass Communication Entrance Test Admit Card
- Visit the AMU official website.
- Navigate to the tab indicating Admit Card.
- Select the course that you have opted for.
- Then, Enter the Application Form Number.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the same for the exam day.
Details Mentioned on AMU Mass Communication Admit Card 2023
Following are the details mentioned on the AMU Mass Communication 2023.
- Candidate’s Name
- Programme Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Day Instructions
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Admit Card Discrepancy
If any discrepancy is faced by the candidates on their admit cards, it is advised to immediately contact the authorities. Candidates must send an email to email@example.com with all the details on the matter in concern. Along with it, attach the transaction ID of the application fee payment, course details, and contact details. The authorities will see to it that the matter is resolved quickly.
Things to Carry on Exam Day
Candidates must make sure to carry their AMU Mass Communication Admit Card on the exam day. Apart from the Admit Card, they must also carry along with ID Proof. For ID Proof candidates may carry:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College/University ID Card issued by the previous institution.
Things Not to Carry on Exam Day
Now, since candidates are aware of the things to carry, it is of utmost necessity to also know the things not required to carry along. So, take a note of the list and make sure not to possess any of these on the exam day:
- Electronic gadgets-Mobile Phones, Watches, etc.
- Study Materials, Books.
- Any other Paper apart from the Admit Card and ID Proof.
If any candidate is found guilty of possessing any of these items, their candidature will be canceled immediately.
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AMU Mass Communication comprises both subjective and objective questions. Candidates appearing for the entrance exams must be aware of the exam pattern. Hence, take a look at the exam pattern for AMU Mass Communication 2022 Entrance Exams:
Mode of examination
Type of questions
Marks for sections
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Syllabus
To start with the preparations, after the exam pattern, candidates must know the syllabus. Without knowing the syllabus, candidates will not be able to kick-start their preparations. Vastly, the syllabus comprises general knowledge, current affairs, and communication skills. However, it is best to know the exact syllabus to have a base to start with the preparations. Therefore, here is the syllabus section-wise for the AMU Mass Communication Entrance Test to begin with:
Composition and Comprehension
Review and Criticism of Films
Radio and Television Programmes
Political and Economic Issues
Organizations and Bodies
National and International Issues
Science and Technology
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Preparation Tips
Candidates appearing for AMU Mass Communication 2022 can find the preparation tips mentioned below.
- First and foremost, candidates must schedule a proper study plan.
- Collect all the required study materials and notes.
- Make sure to complete the entire syllabus ahead of the exams to revise.
- Practice mock tests and sample papers.
- Identify the strength and weaknesses and work accordingly.
- Stay consistent with the preparations.
- Stay calm and confident during the exams and respond calmly.
- Follow a healthy routine with proper diet and sleep.
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Sample Papers
After completing the syllabus for AMU Mass Communication 2022, candidates must immediately start with the sample papers. It will help you to have some knowledge of the question paper and help you practice speed and accuracy. Sample papers are helpful to guide the candidates in solving the questions efficiently and quickly. It is a part of the preparations. So, make sure to practice sample papers as much as possible before the entrance exams.
AMU Mass Communication2022: Answer Key
AMU Mass Communication Answer Key will be released online on the official website. However, the provisional answer key will be released online first for the candidates to check. If there is any discrepancy on the answer key, candidates may raise it with the authorities within a deadline. After clearance of any discrepancies, the Final Answer Key for AMU Mass Communication 2022 will be released.
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Results
The Final results for AMU Mass Communication 2022 will be released online on the official website of Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance test may check their results online by entering their application number. Candidates clearing the entrance test will have to appear for the counseling process.
Steps to Check AMU Mass Communication 2022 Results:
- Visit the AMU Official website.
- On the screen, click on the tab, Admission Result 2022.
- Candidates will have to enter their application number in the provided field.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates may take a printout of the results.
Note: The AMU Mass Communication 2022 Results will be PDF form. So, candidates can download and keep for safekeeping.
Details Mentioned on AMU Mass Communication 2022 Results
- Rank Received by the Candidate
- Total Percentile
- Overall Score
- Roll Number of the Candidate
AMU Mass Communication 2022: Counselling Process
Candidates qualifying for the AMU Mass Communication 2022 Entrance Test will be eligible for the Counselling Process. Candidates will have to fill out an online form by submitting a few documents to avail themselves of a seat for the counseling process. Then must report in person to the designated centers. As per the ranking of the candidate, they will be allotted a center. Documents submitted by the candidates will be verified during the counseling process for eligibility. Both online and offline counseling will be available for AMU Mass Communication 2022 admissions. After the counseling process, shortlisted candidates will be declared. Shortlisted candidates will then have to secure their seats by making a demand draft with the following specifications:
Demand Draft- INR 1145/-
In Favor of- Finance Officer, Aligarh University
Payable at- Aligarh
Document Required for AMU Mass Communication 2022 Counselling Process
- Graduation Mark Sheet /Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- High School Certificate as proof of DOB
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Five colored passport size photographs of 2.5x3.0 cm
- In case the candidate is working professions, a copy of the letter of resignation must be submitted
- Also included are two self-addressed envelopes, each with Rs. 22.00 stamp. Candidates must submit it to the Provost's Office of the Hall of Residence.
For more queries write to us at the Q and A zone or fill out the Common Application Form (CAF). Call us at 1800-572-9877 to connect directly with our experts.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates!