- EAPCET Mandatory for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Highlights
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2023: Important Dates
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2023
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process 2023
- Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure 2023
- Top B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Andhra Pradesh 2023
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing Admission 2023: The AP BSc Nursing 2023 Counselling Phase 3 seat allotment result has been released on November 29, 2023. The last date for reporting to the allocated colleges is November 30, 2023. Previously, the last date for web option entry was November 23, 2023. Here we provided the direct link for the AP BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Phase 3 allotment result below.
The Phase 2 seat allotment result has been published on November 13, 2023. The registration window was live from 10 am of November 5 to 10 pm on November 8, 2023. Counselling schedule for further steps of Phase 2 counselling is yet to be released on the official website. Here's the direct link to download Phase 2 Seat allotment list:
Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Phase 2 Seat Allotment Result- Direct Download Link
Note: Direct Link provided above will be activated as soon as the seat allotment result is released on the official website.
The Phase 1 seat allotment list was released on October 27, 2023. The choice-filling process for Phase 1 counselling of Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing admissions has ended. The last date to fill out the choices was extended to 10 pm on October 25, 2023. The AP BSc Nursing 2023 Rank List of eligible candidates was published on August 7, 2023. Here we have provided the direct link of the Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing 2023 Phase 1 seat allotment list pdf.
Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing Rank List 2023 PDF (Download Here!)
|Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing 2023 Phase 1 Seat Allotment List (Direct Download Link)|
The Andhra Pradesh BSc Nursing Admission 2023 is held by the Dr. NTR University of Health Science for the purpose of nursing admission at reputed colleges located all over the state. Every year, thousands of students appear for competitive medical exams like the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and the exam for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to get admission in the courses of nursing at some of the top medical colleges of India. B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing are two of the most popular programmes that students opt for if they wish to go into this field. Read on to learn everything about AP BSc Nursing Admission 2023.
EAPCET Mandatory for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
From the academic year 2023-24, admissions to the B.Sc (Nursing) program in Andhra Pradesh will be based on the rank obtained in the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) until NEET-Nursing is introduced.
The government has issued an amendment for this change, and Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences will conduct counselling for B.Sc (Nursing) admissions specifically for candidates who qualify in AP EAPCET-2023.
Eligible students should participate in AP EAPCET-2023 to secure admission, as it is the only basis for selection. This decision aligns with the revised regulations by the Indian Nursing Council, which emphasize merit-based entrance examinations conducted by universities or state governments for B.Sc (Nursing) admissions.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 HighlightsCheck the highlights of AP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 below:
B.Sc Nursing in Andra Pradesh
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, AP
Short Name for the Conducting Authority
Once a Year
9490332169, 9030732880 and 9392685856
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2023: Important Dates
All students who wish to apply for the course of B.Sc in Nursing at the various colleges of Andhra Pradesh have to be very vigilant about the following important dates of B.Sc nursing in Andhra Pradesh. This will help the students aspiring to bag a seat at one of the medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh for the course of nursing to complete all admission-related formalities without exceeding any deadline.
Release of notification
July 28, 2023
Commencement of application process
July 29, 2023
Last day to submit the application forms
August 17, 2023
Display list of eligible candidates
August 7, 2023
Merit List Display
|August 7, 2023|
till 4 pm of September 27, 2023
|Exercising Web Options/ Choice-Filling||October 20 to 25, 2023 (Extended)|
Seat allotment result
|October 27, 2023|
Round 2 Registration and Choice-Filling
|November 5 to 8, 2023|
Seat allotment result
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
Before proceeding to apply for B.Sc nursing admissions in Andhra Pradesh, every candidate must check if he/ she qualifies the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria. It is important for all the candidates to clear the eligibility conditions because only then will they be considered for admission. The eligibility criteria for B.Sc nursing in Andhra Pradesh are given below. Some students also seek admission to the Post Basic B.Sc nursing course, hence the eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admissions 2023 are also provided.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing (Four-Years) Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for B.Sc nursing admissions to the colleges of Andhra Pradesh are given here.
- The applicant must have successfully completed his/ her higher secondary education (class 12th) in the regular mode.
- As per the latest advancements by authorities, qualifying EAPCET is now mandatory for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023.
- The school from which the applicant completed 10+2 must be recognised by any of these boards- ICSE, CBSE, AISSCE, SSCE, NIOS, HSCE, APOSS, any State Board or any other equivalent.
- The student must have completed 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate must not be younger than 17 years of age on the 31st of December (the year in which he/ she is seeking admission).
- The aggregate marks scored by the candidate in all the science subjects of class 12th must not be less than 45 per cent if he/ she comes under the general or unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC, ST, and OBC are given a relaxation of 5 per cent. Therefore, these applicants must have at least 40 per cent marks in the science subjects.
- The students must be medically fit.
- All applicants must bear in mind that 85 per cent of the total B.Sc nursing seats in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh are reserved for those who are the domicile of the state. Hence, the candidates from other states who are applying for admission will get to avail themselves only 15 per cent of the total B.Sc nursing seats in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Two-Years) Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admissions in Andhra Pradesh are provided below.
- The candidates must either be of Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) or Foreign Nationals or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders. All the candidates belonging to these categories of OCI cardholders, P.I.O., and Foreign Nationals will be required to submit No Objection Certificates that are issued from the Nursing Council of India for getting admission into the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh.
- Students seeking admission to the course must have cleared class 12th (10+2) examinations from a school of a recognised board or they must have completed any equivalent exam of the 10+2 pattern which is recognised by at least one of the following: the universities of Andhra Pradesh, APOSS (Andhra Pradesh Open School Society), NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), as per the regulations of the Indian Nursing Council.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- The applicant must have completed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution that has received recognition by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or by the Nursing Council of India. The candidate will be registered with the State Nursing Council.
- The Candidates who have studied the 1.5-year course of MPHW (Multi-Purpose Health Worker) are not considered eligible for admission to the P.B.B.Sc course.
- The Government Service candidates who seek admission to the programme must have completed two years of service as a staff nurse in the Medical and Health Department and the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad as of the 31st of August of the year in which they seek admission. They must be regular employees and must have a service certificate issued by the respective employer enclosed that proves they worked as a staff nurse.
- The age of the applicant must not be less than 17 years and more than 45 years of age as of the 31st of December (the year he/ she is applying for admission). The age limit for all SC and ST candidates is given a relaxation of three years.
- All applicants must note that 85 per cent of the total Post Basic B.Sc nursing seats in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh are reserved for those who are the domicile of the state. Hence, the candidates from other states who are applying for admission will get to avail only 15 per cent of the total Post Basic B.Sc nursing seats in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023
The application process for B.Sc admissions in Andhra Pradesh is carried out in online mode. Students can apply for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc admissions 2023 as soon as the application form is released. It is advised that all applicants should use computers while filling the form and not mobile phones and tablets. The steps to be followed for successfully completing the application process of B.Sc in Andhra Pradesh are given below.
- Go to the official website of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences for the application form.
- Go to the link paramed.apntruhs.in to begin the application process.
- Click on the option of ‘Online Registration’ under ‘Online Application’.
- Fill in your date of birth and mobile number and select the branch you wish to apply for.
- After clicking on ‘Validate’, you will get a message that your registration is successful.
- Proceed to fill in all the other details that are asked for, like your personal information and academic record.
- Review your form once before checking the declaration box.
- Pay for the application form online.
- You can use your debit or credit card for the transaction or the method of net banking.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2023
The application fee of B.Sc in Andhra Pradesh that is required to be submitted by the candidate while filling out the application form is given below. If a student does not submit the application fee, his/ her application form for the B.Sc course is not accepted.
Fee for Unreserved Category
Fee for Reserved Categories
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Note: An extra 18 per cent of the total application fee is also included in this sum as GST.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Counselling Process 2023
The dates of counselling and document verification of Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Admissions 2023 will be released by the NTR University of Health Sciences. The documents of candidates will also be verified in the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc admissions 2023 counselling process. The helpline centres for the verification of original documents of all the candidates who have been called for the counselling process of Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Admissions 2023 are given below. Candidates can go to these centres for getting their documents verified at the stipulated time period.
Opposite School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus, Visakhapatnam
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
SGPR Government Polytechnic College, Kurnool
Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure 2023
The fee structure of B.Sc Nursing in Andhra Pradesh is given below. This is the basic fee structure of the course. Students have to pay for any additional facility like hostels etc. separately. Check the table below for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc fee structure 2023.
Special Fee (for recreations and all functions)
Clinical Attachment Fee
Health Insurance Hepatitis B and SNA Fund
Caution Money Deposit (Refundable)
Apart from this, a sum of Rs. 5,500 is also to be paid at the time of downloading the allotment letter. This is a one-time fee that every candidate has to pay.
Top B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Andhra Pradesh 2023
Some of the Top B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Andhra Pradesh is mentioned below. Candidates who wish to apply to any of the mentioned institutes can simply fill out our Common Application Form and avail expert counselling throughout the admission process.
Name of the College