- AUCET Mass Communication Important Dates 2021
- AUCET Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria 2021
- How to apply AUCET Mass Communication Application ..
- AUCET Mass Communication Admit Card 2021
- AUCET Mass Communication Exam Pattern 2021
- AUCET Mass Communication Exam Centres 2021
- AUCET Mass Communication Selection Process 2021
- Documents required for AUCET Mass Communication Ad..
- AUCET Mass Communication Syllabus 2021
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AUCET Mass Communication 2021: Andhra University will release the AUCET 2021 mass communication application form in online mode in the first week of June. Those appliying AUCET mass communication admission must be familiar with the application and eligibility. Detailed information about AUCET Mass Communication 2021 here.
AUCET Mass Communication Important Dates 2021
The important dates pretaining to AUCET Mass Communication are as follows:
Start Date of AUCET 2021 application form
1st week of June 2021
Last date to submit the AUCET 2021 application form
1st week of July 2021
Last date to submit the online application with late fee
2nd week of July 2021
AUCET Form Correction 2021
3rd week of July 2021
Availability of AUCET Admit card 2021
Last week of July 2021
AUCET Exam Date 2021
1st week of August 2021
AUCET Result 2021
2nd week of August 2021
Commencement of Admissions
3rd week of August 2021
AUCET Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria for AUCET Mass Commmunication is as follows:
Candidates must have a three-year undergraduate degree with a 10+2+3 pattern or an equivalent academic qualification.
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for their final degree exam are eligible for AUCET 2021.
Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2021 are also eligible, provided they are able to submit the provisional certificate at the time of counselling.
How to apply AUCET Mass Communication Application Form 2021
The steps to fill AUCET Mass Communication 2021 Application form are mentioned below:-
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website i.e audoa.in
- Register yourself by providing all your personal details and clicking on the ‘register and proceed’ button
- Login Again and fill the AUCET 2021 mass communication application form.
Step 2. Group Subject
- After login select the group subject for which you wish to write the AUCET.
- Fill out the form with the subject of your choice and click the "submit" button. After that, you will receive a message on the registered email id or mobile number.
Step 3. Personal Details
In this step, you need to provide your personal information such as name, gender, father's name, mother's name, category etc
Step 4. Address
Candidates need to provide their permanent and mailing address such as House No., Village, Town, City, District, State, Country, Pin Code, Email address, Mobile Number, Address 1, Address 2, Aadhaar Number etc.
Note: In order to avail the scholarship from the Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department, you will be required to mention your Aadhaar number on the application form.
Step 5: Upload Documents
After completing the application form, you need to upload scanned photograph, signature and relevant documents.
Step 6. Select the Test Center
Choose your preferred AUCET 2021 mass communication test centre from a list of options.
If you’re writing the entrance for more than one course, make sure to select the same exam centre for both exams to avoid timing and date conflicts.
Step 7. Academic Details
- In this section, the applicant needs to enter academic details pertaining to Class 10th, 12th and bachelors degree such as Duration, Institution Name, District, Study Type (Regular or distance learning), Mode of Exam etc.
- After entering the academic details, click on tick on the declaration box and “Click to Preview” button to review the application form.
Step 8: Pay the Application Fee
Next pay the AUCET 2021 mass communication application fee online via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
Once the payment is made successfully, you should receive a message on your email address bearing the application number and payment reference ID.
AUCET Mass Communication Admit Card 2021
AUCET 2021 mass communication admit card will be released on the offiical website of the university. To access the AUCET admit card candidates will require their login credentials and application number.
AUCET Mass Communication Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates should be well acquainted with the AUCET 2021 mass communication exam pattern. The AUCET mass communication exam pattern is as follows:
Mode of exam
Type of questions
Reasoning, Indian Constitution, General English, Current Affairs
AUCET Mass Communication Exam Centres 2021
AUCET Mass Communication Selection Process 2021
The candidates who have cleared AUCET Mass Communication will be then called for the AUCET 2021 mass communication selection process. The selection process will mainly consist of document verification.
Documents required for AUCET Mass Communication Admission 2021
The list of documents required for AUCET mass communication 2021 admission are mentioned below:-
AUCET 2021 Mass Communication Admit Card
Intermediate original passing certificate
Bachelor Degree Certificate and Marksheet
Income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Tahsildar
4 Recent Coloured passport size images
Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
Candidates seeking admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota will need to furnish an original certificate, in addition to the above
Date of birth certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
service certificate of the parent for children of armed personnel
Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon
Study certificates for the last seven years
AUCET Mass Communication Syllabus 2021
The Syllabus followed for AUCET Mass Communication Exam 2021 are as follows:-
For more such information, stay tuned with CollegeDekho.