Guidelines for the CLAT 2024 Exam Day: Prospective candidates are advised to review the list of restricted and permissible items, as well as the schedule for bell timings, dress code, and code of conduct for the upcoming examination.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2024 exam is scheduled for today, i.e. December 3, 2023 from 2 pm to 4 pm. The official website of the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has published guidelines for the CLAT 2024 exam day. These instructions encompass details such as bell timings, code of conduct, cover rules, and more. It is imperative for candidates participating in CLAT 2024 to thoroughly read and comply with the guidelines as mentioned in this article.
CLAT 2024 Exam Day: Bell Timings
Candidates appearing for CLAT 2024 exam today must check out below the types of bell and along with their meaning and timings:
Permitting candidates to enter the premises of the test centre.
Allowing candidates entry into the hall or classroom.
Distributing sealed envelopes.
Initiating the test, during which candidates can open the sealed envelopes.
No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre after this designated time.
Signifying the completion of sixty minutes of the test.
Issuing a warning bell indicating that there are ten minutes remaining for the test to conclude.
Indicating the completion of the test; no candidate will be authorised to write anything on the OMR Response Sheet/ Question Booklet after this bell.
CLAT 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
Explore the general guidelines for the CLAT 2024 examination below:
- Candidates are required to bring their CLAT 2024 admit card and a valid ID proof to the examination hall.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination venue at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Entry to the examination hall will not be granted after 15 minutes from the start of the exam.
- Candidates are obligated to sign their CLAT admit cards in the presence of the invigilator.
- Restricted items, including electronic gadgets, are not allowed to be carried by candidates.
- Individuals are allowed to leave the examination hall only upon the completion of the designated exam time.
CLAT 2024 Exam Day Guidelines for PwD Category Candidates
PwD candidates who are appearing for CLAT 2024 will have to arrange their own Reader/ Lab Assistant/ Scribe and inform the Regional Coordinator. The Reader/ Scribe/ Lab Assistant's qualifications should be one level below the qualification of the test-taking candidates. Candidates will also need to carry their PwD certificates along with the CLAT 2024 admit card to the exam centre.
Also Read:Colleges Accepting CLAT 2024 Score and Seat Matrix
CLAT 2024: Items to carry
Find below the items allowed to be taken into the exam hall:
- Identification Proof
- Black or Blue Ballpoint Pens
- An Analog Watch
- A Clear Transparent Water Bottle
- PwD Certificate (if any)
- Attested Photo
CLAT 2024: Items not to carry
Find below the items not allowed to be taken into the exam hall:
- Mobile Phones
- Digital Watches
- Study Material
- Any other electronic gadget
CLAT 2024: Dress Code
Examine the recommended attire for candidates appearing in the exam:
- Candidates are required to wear half-sleeve shirts without prominent buttons for concealing items.
- Candidates should opt for light-coloured clothing.
- Footwear choices are limited to either slippers or sandals.
- Valuable items are prohibited from being brought into the test centre.
- Candidates are advised against wearing accessories such as lockets, chains, nose pins, rings, etc.
Candidates must go through the CLAT 2024 exam instructions in order to know all the details regarding the exam and instructions to be followed at the exam centre.
Also Read:CLAT 2024: Reservation of Seats in NLUs
Students are advised to stick to the CLAT exam day guidelines issued by the conducting body in order to contain the spread of coronavirus. They also need to follow the dress code and instructions to avoid disqualification from the exam. For an advisory or more information on CLAT 2024, aspirants can check out the links mentioned below.