Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NMIMS NPAT 2022 registration process has been ended on June 20. Exam takers aspiring to take admissions into programs such as BBA, BTech, BSc, BDes, BTech + MBA, etc must apply before the deadline. The direct link to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2022 has been provided below. The test is scheduled to be conducted from April 1 to June 26, 2022. The details given below will enable the aspirants to fill out the application form for the NMIMS NPAT exam with much ease.
NPAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can find the important dates related to the NMIMS NPAT 2022 registration process in the table mentioned below.
NPAT Registration 2022 Commencement
December 23, 2021.
Deadline for Submission of NPAT Application Form 2022
June 20, 2022 (Closed)
NPAT 2022 Exam Date
April 1 to June 26, 2022
Steps to Apply for NPAT 2022
Applicants must follow the required steps to successfully register for the NMIMS NPAT 2022.
- Step 1: Candidates must register to create their NMIMS account.
- Step 2: After the login credentials get generated. Fill out the NPAT 2022 application form by entering the personal, academic, test category, program preferences, and other mentioned information.
- Step 3: Make a payment for the NPAT 2022 application fees and complete the process.
- Step 4: Now schedule your NPAT 2022 exam by selecting the test centre and test date.
Note: It is advised to fill out the NMIMS NPAT application form by using web browsers such as Safari (iOS), Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
NPAT 2022 Application Fees
Aspirants are required to pay the registration fee depending on the number of retakes and the number of schools selected for each test category. INR 2000 is to be paid on, selection of one school, with each added school, INR 1000 is to be paid in addition. Applicants must pay fees equal to that of the first attempt for each retake. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. NMIMS NPAT 2022 will be held across 23 states. The exam centres and test dates will be allocated based on a first-come-first-serve basis to applicants.
Documents Required to Fill NPAT 2022 Application Form
Applicants must keep the following list of documents beforehand while filling out the NPAAT 2022 application form.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet.
- Certificate of 10th or Date of birth proof.
- Age Proof (Aadhar card, Voter Id, or Driving License)
- Scanned copy of a passport-sized latest photograph with white background of 200px X 150px dimension in JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of the signature of 200 pixels x150 pixel dimension in JPEG format.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates!
For admission-related details, aspirants can fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) and avail free counselling from our experts. For any queries, students can write to us through the Q&A Zone or call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-5729877.