Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Admission to +1 in Kerala is conducted through a single window admission, which is also called as HSCAP Kerala. HSCAP Kerala +1 application form 2019 has been released after class X board results’ declaration. Candidates who are seeking admission to the higher secondary through the centralised admission process can apply for the same via the online mode.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission 2019
The admission process for HSCAP Kerala +1 is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) for admissions to +1/class XI/first year in the government and government-aided higher secondary Kerala schools. Through this process, candidates can get admission into the subjects of their choice in the government or government-aided higher secondary schools of Kerala. Candidates are selected basis their marks or merit in class X boards. There is no entrance test for +1 admission. Seats are given on the basis of merit and candidates have to select the preferred school while filling the application form.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Important Dates 2019
Given below are the important admission dates for HSCAP Kerala +1 admission 2019 which candidates can refer to:
Release of the notification/application form
May 10, 2019
Last date for filling the application form
May 16, 2019
HSCAP Kerala +1 2019 trial allotment date
May 20, 2019
HSCAP Kerala +1 2019 date of first seat allotment
May 24, 2019
HSCAP Kerala +1 2019 date of second seat allotment
May 31, 2019
Beginning of classes
June 3, 2019
Declaration of the first supplementary allotment result
July first week 2019
Declaration of the second supplementary allotment result
July second week 2019
HSCAP Kerala +1 Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates need to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for HSCAP Kerala +1 before applying. The eligibility criteria for HSCAP Kerala +1 are given below:
Candidate must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Kerala
- Admission will be on the basis of WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the students
- Candidate must have passed class X or SSLC from a recognised board
- He/she must have secured minimum specified marks/grades to get admission to the commerce, arts and science streams.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Application Process 2019
Candidates can fill the application forms for HSCAP Kerala +1 2019 online on the official website of the conducting authority. Then, there will be a link ‘HSCAP Kerala Plus One 2019 Admission’ on the homepage which candidates have to click on and then they can read the instructions and the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the filling of the online application forms. Candidates will have to select the district and then enter all the relevant information carefully in the application form. After that, candidates have to upload all the documents including the photo online, pay the application fee, review all the details and click on ‘Submit’. It is recommended to take a printout of the application form for reference. Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 25. The fee can be paid either online or offline (through demand draft or in person).
HSCAP Kerala +1 Seat Allotment Process 2019
HSCAP Kerala +1 seat allotment process 2019 will take place in June 2019. Seat allotment will be on the basis of the candidates’ grades in the qualifying exam (class IX). The list will be out on the official website according to the specified dates and candidates are advised to keep a track of the dates by checking the official website on a timely basis. After the allotment of seats, candidates have to submit the relevant documents and pay the admission fee at the school which has been allotted to them and will have to confirm the admission. Candidates who fail to make it to the first seat allotment list need to wait for the declaration of the second list.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Important Points 2019
Given below are some important points regarding HSCAP Kerala+1 admission that candidates need to pay heed to:
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus and read up all the instructions before going ahead with filling up the application form.
- Application forms can only be filled through the official portal and application forms which have wrong information will be rejected.
- Candidates should keep on checking the official portal to stay updated with the admission updates.
- Candidates are advised to keep their login credentials such as their date of birth and the application number safe as these details have to be used during the various stages of the admission process.
- Candidates who aren’t satisfied with the seat allotment can apply for transfer from the allotted school.
- Admission is only considered as confirmed once all the admission formalities are done and payment of the prescribed admission fee has been made.