Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) conducts its individual admission process for giving admission to candidates to the three years and five-year undergraduate law courses offered by KSLU and its affiliated colleges. The KSLU admission process is organised once a year for shortlisting candidates who wish to pursue their higher education in a legal field and make a career in law. All the interested aspirants are required to apply for admission and submit their forms for it before taking admission to the college and course of their choice.
The KSLU application form 2022 will be launched tentatively in October 2022 and candidates who wish to apply for admission in the academic session of 2022 - 2022 will be able to fill the form if they are eligible. There are several colleges affiliated to KSLU that also follow the KSLU admission process and admit students to its various undergraduate law programmes. These law institutes offer many integrated law courses as well as the three year Bachelor of Law (LL.B) degree. This article contains all the information regarding the application process of KSLU 2022.
KSLU Admissions Important Dates 2022
Knowing the important dates of KSLU admission process 2022 is of utmost importance as it gives candidates sufficient time to complete all formalities. Check the table given below to know about the KSLU important dates 2022.
|Commencement of Application Process for Eligibility Certificate at Affiliated Colleges||October 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process for Admission to Law Courses at Affiliated Colleges|
|Last Date to Apply for Eligibility Certificate|
|Last Date for Admission Without any Penal Fee|
|Last Date for Admission With Penal Fee of Rs. 300|
|Last Date for Admission With Penal Fee of Rs. 1,000|
|Commencement of Classes|
KSLU Application Process 2022
The candidates who are looking forward to applying for the KSLU admissions 2022 must be aware of the correct way of applying. The detailed application process of KSLU has been enlisted below. All aspirants can go through it and follow the step-by-step guide to fill the form.
- The candidate will have to apply for KSLU admission in the offline mode.
- The application form of KLSU can be obtained from the administration office of the Karnataka State Law University’s (KSLU) Law School.
- To buy the form, the applicant will have to pay the application fee through a challan or a demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, KSLU, Hubballi.
- Another way of getting the KSLU application form is by downloading it from the official website of KSLU (www.kslu.ac.in).
- Candidates can take a print out of the application form and the payment of application fee, in this case, will be done through a demand draft (DD) furnished with the application form and drawn in favour of the Director, KSLU’s Law School, Navanagar, Hubballi.
- It is essential for the candidate to fill the application form with the utmost care and ensure that all the relevant fields are filled.
- The student will have to enter his/ her personal and academic information in the form. All details must be entered correctly because any discrepancy in the form will lead to the cancellation of the applicant's candidature.
- After filling in all the details, the candidate will have to attach copies of all the required documents and then he/ she can submit the form at the institute.
How to Apply for KSLU Eligibility Certificate?
The applicants who have completed their previous education and obtained their qualifying degree from outside of the state of Karnataka are required to submit an Eligibility Certificate along with their KSLU application form. The students who have cleared 10 + 2 from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, do not have to submit the eligibility certificate for admission to a 5-year integrated law course. The method of applying for an Eligibility Certificate has been provided below.
- The candidate can apply for the eligibility certificate at the office of KSLU through post or in person.
- He/ she will have to pay the application fee along with the application form for the KSLU eligibility certificate.
- Some documents also have to be attached with the application form and these include the attested documents of class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet, or graduate degree.
- The KSLU Academic section will issue the Eligibility Certificate once all the documents are verified and the fee is paid.
- It is mandatory for the qualifying degree certificates that are submitted by the applicant to be either in Kannada or in English.
- The candidate also has to produce original countersigned documents.
KSLU Application Fee for Eligibility Certificate 2022
The table mentioned below provides a detailed overview of the eligibility certificate application fee that has to be paid by the candidates. The KSLU application fee for eligibility certificate has to be paid in the online mode only.
|Karnataka Students/ Board||Rs. 2,200|
|Karnataka Student (Optional)||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Student||Rs. 11,000|
|Admission on Transfer Fee||Rs. 3,000|
|Migration Certificate Fee||Rs. 500|
KSLU Eligibility Criteria 2022
Checking the eligibility criteria of the course in which a candidate seeks admission is the first step that any aspirant should take when proceeding with the application process. If any applicant fails to meet the conditions of eligibility that are set by the university for the particular course, he/ she will not be considered for admission and his/ her application form will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria of three years and five year LLB have been provided here.
KSLU 5 Year LLB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The law aspirant must have completed his/ her education up to the 10 + 2 (higher secondary) level.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to complete class 12th from a recognised board of education. If he/ she fails to do so, he/ she will have to furnish an Eligibility Certificate (if issued).
- The candidate must have secured passing marks in all the exams of class 12th.
- The aggregate score of the applicant in the 10 + 2 degree must not be less than 45 per cent.
KSLU 3 Year LLB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have completes his/ her education up to the undergraduate level.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a graduation degree from a university or institute that is recognised by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- All students with a bachelor's degree can apply, regardless of the stream in which they have obtained their qualifying degree.
- The aggregate marks scored by the applicant in graduation must not be less than 45 per cent.
KSLU Seat Intake 2022
The seat intake and duration of each course offered at KSLU have been listed in the table given below.
|LLB (Bachelor of Law)||60||Three Years|
|B A LLB (Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law)||60||Five Years|
|BBA LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law)||60||Five Years|
Top Private Law Colleges in India
The below list provides the names of some of the top law colleges in India.
Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho to get more information regarding law admissions in India, law courses, or popular law entrance exams. In case you have any doubts or queries, write to us through the QnA Zone of CollegeDekho or fill our Common Application Form (CAF) and avail the benefits of personal counselling and find the best law college for yourself.