- SPJAT 2018 Important Dates:
- Admission Schedule for MGB & GMBA Program – Sept’18 and …
- SPJAT 2018 Schedule:
- SPJAT Evaluation Schedule 2018:
- SPJAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- SPJAT 2018 Syllabus:
- SPJAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme:
- How to Apply for SPJAT 2018?
- SPJAT 2018 Admit Card:
- SPJAT 2018 Results:
- SPJAT 2018 Preparation Tips:
- SPJAT 2018 Cut-off:
- SPJAT 2018 Evaluation/ Selection Process:
- SPJAT 2018 Exam Centres:
- Top MBA Colleges accepting SPJAT 2019 Score:
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SPJAT is a popular entrance exam conducted by SP Jain School of Global Management for the admission to Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) and Master of Global Business (MGB) courses. These courses are the most sought-after courses in India as well as abroad. The premier B-School has its campuses in India and aboard including Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai. Apart from granting eligibility for the admission to GMBA and MGB courses, SPJAT is conducted to assess the mathematical ability, comprehensive ability, logical ability, IQ and reasoning ability of the candidates.
SP Jain School of Global Management has opened admissions for the batch commencing in September 2018 and January 2019 sessions. All the details with regard to SPJAT can be checked her.
SPJAT 2018 Important Dates:
SP Jain School of Global Management has opened admissions for the batch of September 2018 and January 2019. The detailed SPJAT 2018 Important Dates and schedule can be checked here. The candidates must follow the SPJAT 2018 schedule strictly so that they do not miss any important event of SPJAT exam.
Admission Schedule for MGB & GMBA Program – Sept’18 and Jan’19:
Commencement of admission process
August 24, 2017
Final date to apply
July 25, 2018
Commencement of September 2018 batch
First week of September
SPJAT 2018 Schedule:
The below-mentioned SPJAT 2018 Schedule gives a detailed account of application commencement and closing dates for different sessions of SPJAT 2018 exam.
Deadline to Register
April 29 & April 28, 2018
April 26, 2018
April 30, 2018
May 19 & May 20, 2018
May 17, 2018
May 21, 2018
June 09 & June 10, 2018
June 07, 2018
June 11, 2018
July 29, 2018
July 27, 2018
July 30, 2018
SPJAT Evaluation Schedule 2018:
All those students who submit their SPJAT application with qualifying aptitude test score (GMAT/GRE/CAT/SPJAT) and satisfy the overall profile requirements will be called for Evaluation Round via an email.
Date of Evaluation
Deadline to Register for Evaluation
April 29, 2018
April 27, 2018
May 02, 2018
May 13, 2018
May 11, 2018
May 16, 2018
June 03, 2018
June 01, 2018
June 06, 2018
June 24, 2018
June 22, 2018
June 27, 2018
July 29, 2018
July 27, 2018
July 31, 2018
The schedule for SPJAT 2018 and Evaluation Round 2018 may change as per the discretion of the institute.
SPJAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates aspiring to register for SPJAT 2018 must that the minimum qualification required for the same is graduation degree from any recognised university or institute. Candidates who are in the final year of UG course are also eligible to appear for SPJAT 2018.
- Candidates who hold the postgraduate degree in any discipline can also apply for SPJAT 2018. These candidates will be given top preference during the admission process.
Work Experience: The candidates must have at least three years of work experience so that they will be considered eligible for the admission to GMBA/ MGB course.
Other Academic Requirements:
- The applicants must have passed higher secondary/ secondary education in English medium only.
- Candidates who did not study secondary education in English medium must have a valid English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS).
- Candidates with a CAT score of 80 percentile or GMAT score of 650 or GRE score of 320 are eligible for the selection process. These candidates need not apply separately for SPJAT. They can just submit the online application form for any of the courses offered by SP Jain School of Global Management.
- If the candidates had appeared for SPJAT earlier (2016 and later) and secured 80% or above marks in the entrance are directly eligible for the evaluation round. These candidates need not appear for the SPJAT again.
- Candidates with IELTS score of 6.5/ TOEFL score of 70/ Pearson Test of English score of 60 are also considered to apply for SPJAT 2018 (only for international students).
Nationality/ Domicile Rules: Indian and foreign nationals can apply to courses offered by SP Jain School of Global Management.
SPJAT 2018 Syllabus:
Students preparing for the SPJAT exam must have an idea of SPJAT 2018 Syllabus. Check the topics that will be covered under SPJAT 2018 here: -
- Mathematical Ability
- Logical and Reasoning Ability
- General Knowledge
- Comprehensive Ability
- English Reading
SPJAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme:
SP Jain School of Global Management conducts SPJAT exam in offline/ online mode. The duration of the entrance test is one hour. The entrance test will have at least 46 questions. The candidates must note that there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. The detailed exam pattern is elaborated below.
Name of the Section
Total No. of Questions
Marks Per Question
Total Marks Per Section
Negative Marking Per Question
The format of the SPJAT exam may change from time to time. However, the candidates can stick to the same syllabus as mentioned here and prepare for the exam.
How to Apply for SPJAT 2018?
Candidates applying for SPJAT 2018 can submit online application only through the official website of SP Jain School of Global Management. Currently, admissions are open for January 2019 session. Applications are considered on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received) so the sooner you apply, the better your chances for being selected.
Step I: Candidates can just visit the official website and click on ‘courses’.Select the course GMBA/ MGB. A new page will open where all the details of the courses will be displayed. Scroll Down to click on ‘Apply Now’ link. Submit the pre-registration form.
Step II: The candidates will receive Login ID and Password on their registered e-mail. The candidates should click on the registration link that is sent on the e-mail. Enter the login credentials and sign in. Fill the online application form. Candidates can submit a single application for two specialisations.
Step III: The candidates will have to pay the registration fee. The registration fee is USD 40 (Rs. 2,750 approximately). The fee payment can be made through Credit Card or Debit Card. While making the online payment, the USD 40 amount will be converted into INR. The candidates will receive payment confirmation on their register e-mail.
SPJAT 2018 Admit Card:
SP Jain School of Global Management will issue the admit card two days before the examination. The admit card will be available for download on the official website. The admit card will be also sent to the registered e-mail Id of the candidate. It is mandatory to carry the SPJAT admit card to the examination centre. The admit card will have the date, time and venue of examination along with personal details of the candidates.
SPJAT 2018 Results:
Once the SPJAT results are out, candidates will receive the scorecard on their registered e-mail ID. However, the list of candidates who are shortlisted for the subsequent rounds of the selection process will be uploaded on the official website.
SPJAT 2018 Preparation Tips:
- Since there is a varied range of topics for SPJAT, aspirants should not stick to one book.
- The candidates must refer various books related to the above-mentioned topics.
- At least three hours preparation per day is necessary to fare well in the entrance test.
- The aspirants must practice numerous mock tests to improve their knowledge.
- It is advisable to refer Sample Test Papers available on the official website of SP Jain School of Global Management. Download all the five sample papers and practice the same. The answers are given at the end of each paper.
- Taking mock tests will help the candidates to identify the weak areas. Such practice will help the candidates to improve and fare well in the entrance test.
SPJAT 2018 Cut-off:
The candidates will have to score at least 80% of marks in SPJAT to be eligible for the next round of selection process. Only those candidates whose name is on the merit list will be called for next rounds of selection process. The candidates must check the merit list on the official website of SP Jain Global School of Management.
SPJAT 2018 Evaluation/ Selection Process:
- The admissions committee will shortlist applications based on previous academic performance, aptitude test scores (SPJAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE), work experience, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to visit one of the evaluation centres on campus (Mumbai, Dubai, Kolkata, Singapore, Bengaluru, New Delhi, or Sydney) for further evaluation.
- The evaluation process includes writing essays, analysing case studies and panel interviews.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable USD 50 as evaluation fee. Without the payment of evaluation fee, the candidates will not be allowed to take part in the evaluation process.
- Three to five working days after their evaluation process, candidates are notified as to three potential outcomes: acceptance, waitlist or regret. Only these candidates will be offered admission. The candidates will be noticed through e-mail regarding selection.
SPJAT 2018 Exam Centres:
Top MBA Colleges accepting SPJAT 2019 Score:
- SP Jain School of Global Management, Mumbai
- SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai
- SP Jain School of Global Management, Sydney
- SP Jain School of Global Management, Singapore