Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SSC SCG 2022 Tier-I Exam is scheduled to be held from 11th to 21st of April, in multiple sifts across the nation. SSC has released the list of documents to be carried in SSC CGL 2021, the SSC has given some important instructions for the candidates to follow on the exam day to avoid being declined to sit for the examination. As much as being prepared for the exam is, knowing what to expect on the exam day is equally important. Read below for detailed instructions.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam: Documents to Carry
SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card
SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card issued by the SSC is the most important document to be carried to the examination centre. In case the candidate fails to bring their admit card, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Valid ID Proof
As given by the SSC guidelines, the candidate has to carry at least one valid ID Proof/Original Photo Identity Proof with them on the exam day. The following documents of the candidate can be used as his/hers/theirs valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar Card / a printout of e-Aadhar.
- Any other photo identity proof issued by State / Central Government.
- Driving License.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defense.
- ID card issued by school / college / university.
- PAN Card.
- Service ID Card issued to the employees by State Government / Central Government / PSUs.
- Voter's ID Card.
It is of importance to note that if the above-listed documents do not contain the date of birth of the candidate/date of birth of the candidate as mentioned on the SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card, an original document with the candidate's date of birth must be carried as well. Documents that candidates can carry in such cases are:
- Category Certificate.
- Class 10 Admit Card issued only by State/CBSE/ICSE boards with photographs.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet issued only by State/CBSE/ICSE boards with photographs.
- Class 10 Passing Certificate issued only by State/CBSE/ICSE boards with photographs.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
Along with the documents mentioned above, at least two copies of the candidate's latest colour photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm) must also be carried.
The SSC guidelines make it clear that it is the sole responsibility of the applicants to obtain application confirmation, download the SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card, and note the seating arrangement/venue. Neither SSC nor any of its subsidiaries will be held liable for these activities.
Also Read- SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card (out)
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
1. In order to avoid running around and frisking, the candidates should report to their respective testing sites at least 60 minutes in advance of the examination time.
2. Regardless of the reason for their delay, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre after the exam starts.
3. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam if there is a discrepancy in the date of their birth stated on their admit card and on their photo ID proof.
4. Candidates may not be allowed to administer the test in the event that they fail to bring any of the aforementioned documents to the test centre.
5. The candidates will be allowed to leave the examination centre only after the exam ends, regardless of how early they complete the exam.
6. In the event a candidate fails to follow the instructions of their respective invigilators/staff or gets into an argument, he/she/they will be disqualified from the exam and will be treated as malpractice.
7. If a candidate is caught discussing or conversing with other candidates during the duration of the exam, he/she/they may face the threat of their examination being cancelled.
8. If a candidate is found in possession of stationery or electronic materials (stated below) inside the examination hall/room, the candidate will be disqualified. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Bluetooth devices
- Mobile phones
- Paper chits
- Pen/buttonhole cameras
- Storage devices
9. The candidates are required to comply with the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria as laid out by the commission. At any point, a candidate whose eligibility is deemed ineligible will have their candidature voided.
10. It is important for candidates to register for their biometrics prior to entering the exam room. Once the biometric registration process has been completed, candidates will not be allowed to leave the testing centre.
11. SSC requires that candidates submit their left thumb impression, their certification statement in running handwriting, and their signature on the copy of the admit card issued by the SSC.
You may also find helpful:
|SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers||SSC CGL Sample Papers|
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Day Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure you completely meet the eligibility criteria given by the SSC.
- Arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- Make sure you have your admit card and photo identification with you.
- Register your biometrics before entering the examination room/hall.
- Bring only a pen into the examination room/hall.
- Comply with the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Only leave after the examination has ended.
- The admit card should not be altered in any way.
- Do not print the admit card on anything but A4 (white).
- After the exam begins, you should not speak with other examinees.
- Avoid arguing with any staff member/invigilator.
- Make sure you do not bring any baggage to the testing center. The commission or the center will not be liable for any loss.
- Do not bring any aforementioned stationery or electronics into the examination room.
- Within the examination center/hall, do not smoke, spit, or consume any beverages other than water
You may also find helpful: SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
For more news and updates, always check CollegeDekho!