Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MAH MBA CET is a common entrance exam conducted by DTE Maharashtra. The exam is conducted at the state level for admission to the MBA program at any of the participating colleges of Maharashtra. The MAH MBA CET 2020 is going to be conducted on March 14 & 15, 2020 in 47 different cities across the country. Around 330 colleges in Maharashtra accept MAH MBA CET scores. Some of the major colleges available in the list which accept MAH MBA CET 2020 scores are JBIMS, PUMBA, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya. As MAH MBA CET will be conducted online for the first time, this article will help you with some important points which will help you attempt the exam.
MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2020
Last Date to download Application
March 1st, 2020
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card Release
MAH CET 2020 Exam Date
March 14 & 15, 2020
March 31, 2020
How to Attempt MAH MBA CET in Online Mode?
The MAH CET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in the English language and will be conducted online for the first time. It will contain 200 multiple choice questions with each question carrying one mark. There will be five choices for each of the question, out of which only one will be the correct answer. Candidates will have to choose the most appropriate answer by clicking the correct answer by mouse. The answer chosen by the candidate will be treated as the final answer. You can check all the steps given below while attempting the exam in online mode.
- When the examination begins, you will see the first question along with five choices. Candidates can check the total time remaining for the exam from the countdown timer available at the top right corner of the screen. Once the timer stops, the exam will end automatically.
- The candidates can check the question palette placed on the right of the screen which will show the status of each question. Out of all the choices “Marked for review” is just a reminder choice which will appear again at the end of paper if you opt for it.
- While answering the questions, candidates will have to click on "Save and Next” in order to confirm the choice and to go to the next question. They can also click on the question number on the question palette in order to skip directly to the question selected. Alternatively, candidates can click on the ‘Mark for Review and Next’ if they are not sure about the answer and wish to attempt the question again. Candidates can select any of the choices before confirming their answer.
- If the candidate is not sure of the selected choice, he/ she may click on “Clear Response” to clear the answer. After that, they can choose an alternative choice.
- Candidates will have to click on “Mark for review” if they wish to attempt the question again. If they have selected any answer for the question which is “Mark for Review and Next” then the selected answer will be considered as final.
- Once the candidates click on “Save and Next”, they will be redirected to the next question automatically.
- Text names will be available on the top of the screen, candidates can choose to skip to any test or question at any time. The test which they are answering will be highlighted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the instructions declared by the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate fails to follow the instructions/ rules, it should be viewed as a case by misconduct/ acceptance of unfair means and such a candidate would be liable for debarment to appear for exams for a time as determined by the CET Cell.
- Candidates can clear their doubts with the Test Administrator only before the commencement of the test. They will not be allowed to have any discussion after the commencement of the MAH MBA CET examination.
- No extra time will be given to the candidate after the completion of 150 minutes as the test will be automatically submitted once the timer ends.
- It must be noted that candidates should not use keyboard under any circumstances once the exam starts as it might result in screen lock.
General Instructions While Appearing for MAH MBA CET 2020
Candidates should check all the major instructions below while appearing for the MAH MBA CET 2020 exam:
- Candidates should check venue address and time of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
- They may visit the location one day before the examination so that they can reach the examination hall on time. Candidates who reach the examination centre late will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- No candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the hall ticket along with the recent passport-sized photograph attached on it.
- Candidates must follow the instructions of the Test Administrator carefully. If they violate any of the instructions, they will be disqualified and asked to leave the examination site.
- Candidates are not allowed to use books, cell phones, books, notebooks or any electronic device during the examination.
- He or she will also have to carry either the PAN Card/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence or any other photo identity proof issued by the government authority. It must be noted that the name mentioned in the identity proof should match the name mentioned in the admit card.
- Any candidate who is found to be copying or providing assistance or engaging in any unusual behaviour of a candidate will not be counted for assessment. The CET Cell can take further action against such candidates as it counts appropriate.
- Candidates should bring a ballpoint pen along with them. Also, the sheet of paper will be given at the centre which can be used for rough work and calculations. Once the examination is completed, candidates will have to return the sheet along with the admit card back to the examiner.
- Any person found to replicate, reveal, post, store or encourage the conveyance and storage of test content in any form or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, or taking away the documents provided to them in the examination hall or found to be in unofficial possession of the test contents, is likely to be prosecuted.
- Candidate can also appear for the exam for a maximum of one time in the online examination. The multiple appearances in the online examination will result in the cancellation of the application. If more than one hall ticket has been produced, it is recommended that candidates appear only once on the date and at the time specified on the respective hall ticket. All other Tickets for the Hall shall be surrendered.
Candidates can refer to Collegedekho to get more updates regarding the MAH MBA CET entrance exam. All the applicants appearing for the exam will have to carry One ballpoint pen and hall ticket with photo affixed along with the photo ID card. Also, candidates belonging from Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should bring the duly filled out scribe form.