Make a Proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a proper timetable for yourself and stick to it so that you have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept Clarity Rather Than Rote Learning
It is essential for you to have a clear idea of all the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning for the entrance exam. Having thorough concept clarity will help you in memorizing the formulas while studying and will clear your basics a before moving on.
It is indeed important for you to make small notes or prepare a comprehensive list of the formulas on each of the topic/chapters, as these notes will come in handy at the time of revision. Also, this will require you to be regular with your work, which will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of your exam preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept/ topic which will give you trouble later. Therefore, it is best for you to seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and do not keep your doubts pending for long.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether, it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers. By solving sample papers, you will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions that come in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A mock test judges student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of the real exam but also helps in building speed and confidence to face the exam. Furthermore, mock tests will improve your performance in the exam, which will give you an extra edge in the actual exam. You can go through last year's mock test here - MAH CET 2018 Mock Test Available Now!
Time management can be learned through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you manage your time and manage it well.
MAH CET 2019 Important Instructions
- The MAH CET 2019 hall ticket should be carried to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- Follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and CET cell representative at the examination venue. Violation of the instructions will lead to disqualification and you will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with the watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- A valid photo identity proof (in original) should be carried to the examination venue along with the admit card. Valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ Valid recent Identity card issued by a recognised College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- Please Note - Ration card and E-Aadhar Card will not be accepted as a valid ID proof for this CET.
- Please note that your name as appearing on the admit card (provided by you during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/ last/ middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the hall ticket and photo identity proof, then, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. In such cases, candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/ their marriage certificate/ affidavit.
- Any candidate who is found copying/ receiving or giving assistance will not be considered for assessment. The CET cell may take further action against such candidates.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work. After the test is over, you must hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the test venue.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or found to be in unauthorised possession of the test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating (if needed).