- Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Highlights 2022
- Visva Bharati University UG Admission Through CUET 2022 Important Dates
- Visva Bharati University UG Admission 2022 through CUET Counselling Process
- Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Application Process 2022
- Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Process 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan application form has been released on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 12:01 PM and the university will grant admissions this year on the basis of CUET UG 2022 scores. The application form has to be filled online and the last day to submit the form is October 10, 2022 (11:59 PM). The candidates aspiring to take admission in Visva Bharati University shall register for Visva Bharati University Counselling 2022 at the official CUET admissions portal https://visvabharati.samarth.edu.in.
The registration fee for Visva Bharati Counselling session are - For General (UR), OBC, and EWS categories is Rs 250/- and for SC, ST, and PwD categories is Rs 100/-. The registration fee must be paid online through visvabharati.samarth.edu.in portal. The mode of payment can be via Net Banking/Credit/Debit cards and the candidate must remember that there will be no cash payment to pay the fee. The candidates can checkk the direct link to register online for the Visva Bharati University UG Admission 2022 through CUET.
From the academic session 2022-2023, the students aspiring to enrol in the Visva-Bharati University UG courses had to appear in the CUET exam. The candidates who qualified in CUET 2022 will only become eligible to appear in these departmental admission tests. Different undergraduate programmes for UG admission are offered here. BSc, BA, BPA, BFA, 5 years Integrated MSc, and BRS are some of the degrees the candidates will obtain through the Visva-Bharati University UG Admission 2022. For some courses like BPA (Honours) etc. the university will conduct a separate admission test.
Though the admission procedure has got changed with Visva-Bharati University UG Admission 2022 through CUET, the same number of students is expected to get admission this academic session too. The candidates are suggested to visit the university admission portal http://visvabharatiadmission.samarth.edu.in along with the NTA website for any CUET UG 2022-related updates.
Also Read: CUET Result 2022
Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Highlights 2022
Tabulated below are the Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Highlights 2022:
Name of the University
Shantiniketan, Birbhum District, West Bengal, India
Best Global Universities Ranking 2020:
No. of Institutes
No. of Centers
BA (Honours), BSc (Honours), BSc (Honours) in Agriculture, BFA (Honours), BPA (Honours), BSW (Honours), BSc (Honours) including 5 years integrated MSc course, BRS, BSc (Honours) IN Physical Education, BSc (Honours) in Yoga.
Entrance for UG admission
NTA (National Testing Organization)
Departmental Admission Tests Conducting Body
Respective Bhavanas of the Visva-Bharati University
CUET-UG 2022 Online Application Portal
Visva-Bharati CUET 2022 Admission Portal
Mode of CUET Exam
Type of Question
Visva Bharati University UG Admission Through CUET 2022 Important Dates
The candidates can check the important dates of CUK CUET Admission 2022 admission dates mentioned below in the table.
Commencement of Online Application Process
September 21, 2022 at 12:01 PM (Wednesday)
Last day to submit Online Application Form
October 10, 2022 at 11:59 PM (Monday)
Releasing of Merit List
To be Notified
Visva Bharati University UG Admission 2022 through CUET Counselling Process
The candidates can check the counselling process for Visva Bharati Admissions 2022 mentioned below.
- There will be online mode for the counselling session of Visva Bharati UG admission 2022 through CUET. The admission portal for the candidates is visvabharati.samarth.edu.in for all courses.
- Once the registration process gets over on October 10, 2022, then a merit list will be released in a course-wise manner.
- The ranks allotted to the registered candidates in the merit list will be completely based on the CUET scores. Visva Bharati University has given the tie-breaking policy
- There will be three rounds of counselling process which is a general process in most of the admission. The detailed counselling schedule has not been announced yet, but it will be notified very soon to the candidates by the authorities.
- The candidates will have to fill the required preference choices in an online mode after the releasing of merit list. The candidate has to fill the form through the admission portal.
- The seat allotments will be done on the basis of course-wise rank lists and the course/college selection.
- After the counselling session gets over and If any seats remain vacant, then additional round(s) may be conducted but it will be notified by the university after the three rounds of counselling session.
Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria of some popular courses enlisted for Visva-Bharati University UG Admission through CUET 2022 are listed below:
BSc in Zoology
BSc in Botany
BPA in Hindustani Classical Music (Vocal)
BPA in Rabindra Sangeet
BPA in Rabindra Nritya
BPA in Manipuri Dance
BPA in Kathakali Dance
BPA in Drama and Theatre Dance
BFA Bachelor in Fine Arts
Must pass in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination.
BA in History
BA in Economics
BSc in Physical Education
BSc in Yoga
Candidates must be qualified in 12th Level from any recognized board /equivalent and can be from any stream.
BSc (Hons.) Agriculture
BA in English
BA in Russian
Bachelor of Social Work
Bachelor of Rural Studies
Bachelor in Design
Five Years Integrated MSc
Diploma in Fine Arts ( 4 years)
Candidates must be qualified in Class 10 or equivalent examination.
Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Application Process 2022
Candidates (except foreign residents) willing to join the Visva-Bharati University UG programmes were requested to fill up the CUET Application Form 2022 through the CUET UG 2022 portal. The following procedure has been instructed by the NTA:
Step 1: The new candidates need to register through https://cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Step 2: Apply Online tab must be clicked for the registration.
Step 3: Candidates need to enter a valid email id and a contact number for the confirmation of the registration. A strong password as instructed by NTA needs to be created too.
Step 4: Once the registration is successfully done, candidates will get a system-generated application number through a mail sent to their registered email id and mobile number.
Step 5: In the next stage, the candidates must log in with the provided application number and password to fill up the application form.
Step 6: Then the application form needs to be filled up with personal and academic information etc. and the other information required.
Step 7: The name of Visva-Bharati University and the desirous subject need to be selected. Before, the course selection, candidates must check the course eligibility section.
Step 8: Candidates’ photographs, scanned signatures and other necessary documents need to be uploaded. Uploading must be done according to the size specifications instructed.
Step 9: Review all the entries before payment of fees.
Step 10: Modify if any wrong entries have been done.
Step 11: CUET 2022 application fees need to be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
Step 12: The application form and fee receipt must be downloaded and printed for future reference.
Note: The Pre-Degree students of the university need to choose the Other category and then they need to enter the name of the university as the board of examination.
Visva-Bharati University UG Admission Process 2022
The admission process will start after the declaration of CUET result 2022. To conduct the Visva-Bharati University UG Admission 2022, the university will prepare a subject-based rank list. The list will be made depending on the scores candidates would get in the CUET UG 2022 examination. For admission to a performance-based course like BSc Honours in Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Yoga Art and Science offered at Vinaya Bhavana, subjects of Kala and Sangeeta Bhavana etc, the merit list will be prepared considering an equal weightage (50:50) on the CUET score and the marks of departmental admission tests. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that they obtain a good score in the entrance exam so that they can be ahead in the competition. For scoring good, they should prepare a CUET 2022 Study Plan and Preparation Strategy.
Admission Guidelines for Visva-Bharati University UG Admission 2022
Following guidelines must be followed to attain a successful admission:
- The university will arrange round-wise counselling sessions for the selected candidates which they must attain on the stipulated date and time.
- As previously mentioned, the dates and other details related to the merit list and counselling will be notified at the university’s admission portal.
- Candidates will have to produce original mark sheets of previous qualifying examinations during counselling or admission time.
- Original copies of other required documents along with their self-attested photocopies need to be submitted at the same time.
- The candidature will be confirmed only by verification of all the documents asked for.
- The university can cancel the candidature if any discrepancy is found at any stage of admission.
- If the candidates qualified through a grading system in the 10+2 examination, they need to score the required percentage of marks against the grades specified in the mark sheets.
- Candidates of other universities or schools or institutions need to submit the School Leaving Certificate or migration certificate within three months from their admission date.
- Students of Patha Bhavana and Siksha Satra, two schools of the university will be considered the integrated candidates.
- After the admission of candidates coming from Patha Bhavana and Siksha Satra, the remaining seats will be offered to the external candidates. The external candidates will be categorized under UR, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, and PWD.
- All the candidates will have to mandatorily pay the medical insurance fees for taking admission to this university.
- During admission time, all the candidates need to produce a medical certificate issued by any registered hospital or doctor.
- Candidates are advised to check the seat intake capacity and the reservation rules at the prospectus before admission.
- Candidates are also suggested to check the university’s admission portal frequently so that they won’t miss any important updates.
- For the final admission candidates will have to go to the admission portal to fill up the form. The details of admission will be provided by the university on the same portal.
Reading this article, the candidates willing to appear for Visva-Bharati University UG Admission 2022 through CUET will gain some idea of how the entire admission will be operationalized.
For more updates on CUET UG 2022 visit CollegeDekho! You can write to our QnA section too.